User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Planned Parenthood butchers reject federal funding offer proposed by Trump

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Planned Parenthood butchers reject federal funding offer proposed by Trump

http://www.redstate.com/scotthounsel...-donald-trump/
    Looks like someone has to pick up a copy of The Art of the Deal.

For a group of people that has been complaining an awful lot of being defunded, they certainly donít know how to accept funding.

President Donald Trump made an offer to Planned Parenthood today that one might think could not be refused. From CNN:

Planned Parenthood swiftly rejected Monday a proposal by President Donald Trump that would have pledged his support for federal funding for the womenís health organization if it ceased providing abortion services.

Cecile Richards tweeted about their rejection:

Cecile Richards ✔ @CecileRichards
    Planned Parenthood is proud to provide abortionóa necessary service thatís as vital to our mission as birth control or cancer screenings.
    the blood thirsty baby butchers were never going to accept such a deal that removes such important part of their business.

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,093 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing how women can burn through all that birth control and government aid, and still manage to kill a million fetuses every year.

It's amazing that men are looked at as the deviants when this blunder on the entire human race marches on.

And what's most amazing is that I'm the bigot- that there's something wrong with me and not them

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 949 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffblue101 View Post
    http://www.redstate.com/scotthounsel...-donald-trump/

the blood thirsty baby butchers were never going to accept such a deal that removes such important part of their business.
    PP will do just fine without federal funding Jeffrey. They have people (who run big corporations) like Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in their corner who is a strong supporter of private funding.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/exxonm...rticle/2005831

Starbucks, Microsoft and many more corporations will pick up the slack.

But wait, there's more!

Let's not forget about the respective States:

[Massachusetts] Governor Charlie Baker is pledging to boost state funding for Planned Parenthood clinics in Massachusetts if his fellow Republicans in Washington push ahead with a plan to slash the flow of federal dollars to the organization.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...JeJ/story.html

So tell me Jeffrey: When did putting a bandaid over a cancer become the solution to a problem?
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The abortion rate would be much higher than it is already WITHOUT Planned Parenthood . Poverty and hopelessness are the cause of abortion, not PP . Defending it will actually increase the abortion rate disastrously in America . Legal or not, abortion will happen - get over it .
    Trying to stop abortion by making it illegal makes abut as much sense as trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,703 Times in 2,815 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Legal or not, abortion will happen - get over it .
    Legal or not, murder will happen - get over it .

Legal or not, rape will happen - get over it .

Legal or not, child molestation will happen - get over it .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

dodge (March 10th, 2017),glassjester (March 8th, 2017),Lon (March 9th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,093 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If abortion were illegal, there would be hardly a fraction of abortions that occur in the course of a year in America.

The Horn denies this, because The Horn doesn't live in reality- he lives in liberal fantasy land where what he states actually make sense

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " If abortion were illegal, there would be only a tiny fraction of the abortions which occur today ".
    Wrong ! Back-alley abortionists would be all over America , run by unscrupulous individuals without the necessary medical training , and poor women would die every day , or nearly perish .
    In fact, the abortion rate remained pretty much the same as it was before Roe v Wade .
    Roe wasn't the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women DYING from abortion .
    And if our government makes abortion illegal again, back-alley abortionists will immediately spring up all over this country, and the same horrible pre Roe conditions will return .
    The poorest women who were unable to afford abortions would attempt to self-abort , and virtually guarantee their deaths .
    Fact : More abortions happen in countries where it is illegal than where it is legal .
    Repealing Obamacare will increase the abortion rate in America , because it ironically PREVENTED an enormous number of abortions by providing poor women with the medical care they needed but could not afford .
    I'm not making any of this up . You can easily googles these facts for yourself .

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A mocking, faux offer from a presidential joke...the hits keep rolling!
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

10. The Following User Says Thank You to quip For Your Post:

kmoney (March 11th, 2017)

Over 3000 post club glassjester's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defending it will actually increase the abortion rate disastrously in America .
    What is so disastrous about abortion?
    Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjester View Post
    What is so disastrous about abortion?
    You believe that an increase in the abortion rate is not a bad occurrence?

That's odd.
    _/\_

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quip View Post
    You believe that an increase in the abortion rate is not a bad occurrence?

That's odd.
    Of course I think it's terrible. But that's because I know that abortion is murder.

What I don't understand is why someone, who doesn't think abortion is murder, thinks an increase in abortion is disastrous. How is it any more disastrous than an increase in condom sales?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,393 Times in 2,668 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

" If abortion were illegal, there would be only a tiny fraction of the abortions which occur today ".
    Wrong ! Back-alley abortionists would be all over America , run by unscrupulous individuals without the necessary medical training , and poor women would die every day , or nearly perish .
    It's certainly true that where people desire a thing the law forbids them there will always be an element to provide it and those willing to risk for it. Not an argument for the legalizing of anything so much as a recognition of human nature.

In fact, the abortion rate remained pretty much the same as it was before Roe v Wade .
    No, there's no reason to believe that and ample evidence, beyond the obvious, for thinking differently. Many people will break the law to suit their inclinations, but many will obey the law for fear of its penalty or find their inclinations more comfortably tailored to avoid the risk. That said, make a thing legal and those who were willing to flaunt the law to obtain the thing desired will still approach, along with many who would have refrained and some who felt free to consider and considering join in.

Roe wasn't the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women DYING from abortion .
    Some women, to be sure.

Fact : More abortions happen in countries where it is illegal than where it is legal .
    It's a misleading fact. Flesh it out.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry . Finger slip. I meant defunding, not defending . And yes, PP MUST be defended because it saves the lives or poor women all over America and actually PREVENTS many abortions .

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry . Finger slip. I meant defunding, not defending . And yes, PP MUST be defended because it saves the lives or poor women all over America and actually PREVENTS many abortions .
    Why do you want abortions prevented?

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjester View Post
    Of course I think it's terrible. But that's because I know that abortion is murder.

What I don't understand is why someone, who doesn't think abortion is murder, thinks an increase in abortion is disastrous. How is it any more disastrous than an increase in condom sales?
    It seems that you're of the extremist's opinion that if you believe abortion is not murder thus you must encourage abortion.
    You're logic is flawed...perhaps influenced.
    _/\_

Thread Information