Thanked 1,748 Times in 1,352 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Then when your errors are pointed out in page 1 you reply with --

You are completely dishonest to reply that way, because you try to cover up that you are a modalist (oneness) believer pretending to be a trinitarian.

LA
    I'm a TriUnitarian and your old games are redundant and insignificant. You Deny all scripture that reveals Jesus is the very "Flesh" of God. Incidentally, that 'Flesh" of God is now eternally married to the "Flesh" of humanity.

What do you know of the "Word" of Creation? What do you know of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? How do the Three testify of the ONE?

Tri (3) Une (1) ... Father ... (Unseeable Spirit of GOD) ... Son ... The very (Presence of GOD) ... Ex. 33:18 ... HOLY SPIRIT ... (The very Soul of GOD... Php. 1:19... Seals us that relinquish faith in creation and place ALL faith in HIS work alone ... (Eph. 1:13) ... Rm. 8:9 ...) If you have seen "Me", you have seen the Father... because when you "See" the Son, you are "Seeing the very presence" of the Father.

Dt. 6:4 and Rv. 4:2 ... But there are indeed 3 that are (Body, Soul and Spirit) ...

But hey... who needs to read scripture and represent people correctly.

Now... because you only "worship" the Father, and believe "Works" are part of salvation, instead of trusting "God's Work" alone... You do not understand that "NoOne can get to the Father, but through the SON".

Also... you don't understand that the "Narrow Gate" Jesus refers to is the "Narrow Gate" of the Tabernacle of Moses. "Who was that pillar of fire that visited Moses outside of the camp in the tent of meeting"?

Corinthians tells you with the words... "And that ROCK was/is Christ".
    Open (Beyond Time ...1 Ki. 8:27) Relational to us within Time (John 1:1)
    Dispensational (2 Ti. 2:15)
    It's All About Jesus and He's the theology (John 5:39f)
    Biblical (2 Ti. 3:16)
    Zionist (Rm. 11:25-36)
    There is only one Commentary!
    (1 John 2:27; Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19; Mt. 23:8)

Salvation is Free (Eph. 2:8f) !!! It depends on his strength, not mine!!! (2 Co. 12:9)

Stupid things Tet says...

Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post
    The old heavens and old earth was the law and the Old Covenant.

The new heavens and new earth is the New Covenant.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rock=pineal gland in you're skull Gen 32:30, the place where you are begotten and also where the crucifixion and resurrection takes place of that seed/you that fell from heaven John 3:13, Galatians 4:24,Acts 17:24,

Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

"That is why you Fail" Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Rock=pineal gland in you're skull Gen 32:30, the place where you are begotten and also where the crucifixion and resurrection takes place of that seed/you that fell from heaven John 3:13, Galatians 4:24,Acts 17:24,

Hi Zeke...

I am perplexed by you. Could you please tell me what this video means to you? That would be much more profitable for me to understand.

Do you believe JESUS is the very PRESENCE OF GOD? As in Moses said (Ex. 33:18) and later we find that (Heb. 1:3)...

Do you believe that Jesus atoned for all Human Sin and that "Only God can Please God" unto salvation?

Salvation is Free (Eph. 2:8f) !!! It depends on his strength, not mine!!! (2 Co. 12:9)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is some more bogus statements--

Sure we see there only one sitting on the Throne and it is God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ before Jesus comes before Him and takes the book from the Fathers hands (the creator no less)

Then in chapter 5 of Rev, we see Jesus the son of the Father standing by the Father in His Throne.--

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
    Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

as Steven saw them--

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA
    Oh... Is that why (Is. 9:6) calls Him the MIGHTY FATHER? oic... Is that why we find out that the one sitting on the throne is the very ALPHA and OMEGA and goes by the name of Jesus Christ in the last chapters of Revelation?

Is that why 1 Tim. 2:13 says God can only be pleased with HIMSELF and then it is also pointed out here... (1 John 2:2) that He is our PROPITIATION or PLEASING Sacrifice to God that brings reconciliation?

You sure are struggling to dismiss the blatant TRUTH... You know... the I AM that is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Op-

No.

The antichrist spirit works in men who are flesh minded like yourself who keeps giving references which do not agree with your ideas.

You should post the actual scriptures--

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
    Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

LA
    OIC... Jesus has the name above all names. So... The Father has a "lower" name? And when John speaks of the Anti-Christ Spirit... he says that they will deny God (That's Jesus) came in the flesh.

Does this make your inner Anti-Christ Spirit fear and cower? Do you "burn" to change scripture?

Yup...

Who's flesh do you think God requires as admission into Heaven? Hint... (2 Timothy 2:13)

Oh well.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isaiah 43:11

11 I, even I, am the Lord,
    And besides Me there is no savior.

PS... the word LORD in Is. 43:11 is YHWH

Luke 2:11

For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

What gives LA? Why do you resist his (Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19)?

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EE,

Be back to reply in a few days.

but basicly, your Jesus is not a man at all.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EE,

Be back to reply in a few days.

but basicly, your Jesus is not a man at all.

LA
    He is our propitiation... and thus (2 Tim. 2:13)

Son of Man...
    Son of God...

Creator bound to creation.

Stay safe and I look forward to your reply.

- EE

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is some more bogus statements--

Sure we see there only one sitting on the Throne and it is God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ before Jesus comes before Him and takes the book from the Fathers hands (the creator no less)

Then in chapter 5 of Rev, we see Jesus the son of the Father standing by the Father in His Throne.--

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
    Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

as Steven saw them--

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)> View Post
    Oh... Is that why (Is. 9:6) calls Him the MIGHTY FATHER? oic... Is that why we find out that the one sitting on the throne is the very ALPHA and OMEGA and goes by the name of Jesus Christ in the last chapters of Revelation?

Is that why 1 Tim. 2:13 says God can only be pleased with HIMSELF and then it is also pointed out here... (1 John 2:2) that He is our PROPITIATION or PLEASING Sacrifice to God that brings reconciliation?

You sure are struggling to dismiss the blatant TRUTH... You know... the I AM that is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.

You have no man in Heaven mediating between you and God.

You do not know the man.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Psa 89:18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
    Psa 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
    Psa 89:20 I have found David (Jesus)my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
    Psa 89:21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
    Psa 89:22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
    Psa 89:23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
    Psa 89:24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
    Psa 89:25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
    Psa 89:26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
    Psa 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
    Psa 89:28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
    Psa 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OIC... Jesus has the name above all names. So... The Father has a "lower" name? And when John speaks of the Anti-Christ Spirit... he says that they will deny God (That's Jesus) came in the flesh.

Does this make your inner Anti-Christ Spirit fear and cower? Do you "burn" to change scripture?

Yup...

Who's flesh do you think God requires as admission into Heaven? Hint... (2 Timothy 2:13)

Oh well.
    Jesus was given the name above all names. The Father did not give it to Himself, He gave it to His son whom you deny the existence of.

The Spirit which was given me from Heaven to dwell in and with me is not the anti-christ spirit as you suppose.

You can suggest nothing else to defend your blindness.

I really can not be bothered with speaking to you because you come out with that lying rubbish, as if that proves you right, when it actually proves you wrong in doctrine and wrong in spirit.

LA

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    In addition he has apparently now also concocted his own version of partial Open Theism, which does appear to work quite well for him along side his part time Modalism, (depending on which thread he is in and the topic of course). But since he has been catapulted to the top of the mainstream Christianity ECT clubbers board he and "GaceBunny" have no more need for the antichrist spirits and devils whom they say inhabit this board, (lol, even though according to his own friend, the one who watched this thread for him while he was away, he is a Pelagian and should not be allowed to post there). And of course in the premier ECT board it is now all about pure grace and love, and he professes how he has loved every single human being with the awesome love of God Almighty ever since the day he came to know God; which clearly must mean in his warped sense of reality that we "demon possessed losers" in this board do not qualify as human beings. Funny thing is, that is exactly what Calvinism and Reform's "Original Sin" or "Total Depravity" doctrine causes people to believe in the long run; for the end result is the same as the reasons for why Hitler was able to dehumanize and slaughter millions of people, (the writings and pamphlets of Luther flooded the streets of Nazi Germany running up to the second world war), under the guise of being "demon possessed totally depraved animals that needed to be exterminated for the good of the nation", (that is, of course, "the nation of true beleeevers") "Holy Spirit clue?"
    It seems to be the truth of the matter, though hard to follow by the uneducated like myself.

LA

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy afternoon For Your Post:

meshak (April 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus was given the name above all names. The Father did not give it to Himself, He gave it to His son whom you deny the existence of.

The Spirit which was given me from Heaven to dwell in and with me is not the anti-christ spirit as you suppose.

You can suggest nothing else to defend your blindness.

I really can not be bothered with speaking to you because you come out with that lying rubbish, as if that proves you right, when it actually proves you wrong in doctrine and wrong in spirit.

LA
    Hmmmmm... And yet you dug this old thread up and continually deny Is. 9:6.

Have fun with that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 914 Posts

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fun with that.
    Your version of Isa 9:6 was already addressed in another one of your own call-out threads, (Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit) Reply#2, Reply#69) and because of that you locked the thread so that I could not respond to your false accusations anymore, (and then accused me later of "walling up" your thread after the wall you yourself posted in OP). That is cowardly: you posted a call-out thread with my name in the title and locked it so that I could not respond to your false accusations. LA also appears to be correct in saying that you actually deny the Son because you essentially make the Son into the Father and subconsciously "delete" the One who is the Father according to all of the Tanakh, (whose name is YHWH, whom you replace with the Son because you actually detest the Torah and Word of the Father). You get away with your form of occasional Modalism by claiming to be "Tri-Unitarian" which appears to be nothing more than a fancy label meaning modalism, without having to actually admit it, so that Trinitarians will not reject your modalist hat-switching rubbish.

; )

Why did I attach my "signature" picture? Because @ patrick jane is correct... That was indeed "evil".

Reply#76 - Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)
    No doubt there is good reason why the happy modalist hat does not have a front or back . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 21,389 Times in 10,797 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fun with that.
    That verse always brings the roaches out of the woodwork, doesn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 914 Posts

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    That verse always brings the roaches out of the woodwork, doesn't it?
    Who are they that are constantly quoting it as if it supports their false belief system? Young was willing to tell the truth as shown in the two links already posted:

Isaiah 9:6 YLT
    6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

It does not say, "and his name shall be called". . .
    It does indeed say, "and he shall call His name". . .

If you have any reading comprehension whatsoever you will understand the impact of this difference to the text and flush the roach texts that have defiled your understanding.
    Last edited by daqq; April 17th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.

Thread Information