User Tag List

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 443

Thread: Trumpcare

  1. #331
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    The goal of the regressive left is go to a single payer health system. Obamacare helps ensure this goal. The left wants all insurance companies to drop out, leaving only the government to provide healthcare. It's still progressing according to plan.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  2. #332
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,303
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 4,346 Times in 3,267 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Never understood why they dint just go full-socialist and nationalize the healthcare insurance sector

  3. #333
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    2,073
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 531 Times in 362 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    224035
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    Never understood why they dint just go full-socialist and nationalize the healthcare insurance sector
    because the right wing would not allow that. There is too much $ to be made in health care.

  4. #334
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    because the right wing would not allow that. There is too much $ to be made in health care.
    Yeah, the "right wing" is making a fortune off healthcare.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  5. #335
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12,825
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 2,314 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1084584
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    Never understood why they dint just go full-socialist and nationalize the healthcare insurance sector
    I'm reminded of a nurse from a very poor foreign country I once dealt with on a regular basis.

    One day, when I asked this individual why so many people from their country were so often so very rude and crude in their dealings with the ill, this person replied that theirs was a very poor country; that many went into the profession for the money.

    Over the years, I have continued to find that same pattern - entry into the medical profession by many, for the money over the love of caring for others (as taxing, and yet, as rewarding in itself, as that can be).

    Always makes me wonder if the profession were to pay far worse than it does, might it actually attract more to it because they actually care about others, rather than for the "Doctor" prestige, and all the rest.

    Single Payer can only fail under a medical system where wealth is the agenda of far too many of its Practitioners.

    In contrast (as an example, being that "religion" is often another victim of the pursuit of wealth), within Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, most of it's Pastor-Teachers work a nine to five or have a business on the side they rely on for the bills.

    Their Pastorship being for the love of the Word.

    I've seen this firsthand throughout this still great land of ours.

    Rom. 5:8

  6. #336
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    I'm reminded of a nurse from a very poor foreign country I once dealt with on a regular basis.

    One day, when I asked this individual why so many people from their country were so often so very rude and crude in their dealings with the ill, this person replied that theirs was a very poor country; that many went into the profession for the money.

    Over the years, I have continued to find that same pattern - entry into the medical profession by many, for the money over the love of caring for others (as taxing, and yet, as rewarding in itself, as that can be).

    Always makes me wonder if the profession were to pay far worse than it does, might it actually attract more to it because they actually care about others, rather than for the "Doctor" prestige, and all the rest.

    Single Payer can only fail under a medical system where wealth is the agenda of far too many of its Practitioners.

    In contrast (as an example, being that "religion" is often another victim of the pursuit of wealth), within Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, most of it's Pastor-Teachers work a nine to five or have a business on the side they rely on for the bills.

    Their Pastorship being for the love of the Word.

    I've seen this firsthand throughout this still great land of ours.

    Rom. 5:8
    Great points danish
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  7. #337
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    Maybe Trump really didn't care if the GOP healthcare plans went through or not. He didn't "sell" it as he could have and he has said dozens of times "let Obamacare collapse"
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  8. #338
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    2,073
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 531 Times in 362 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    224035
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    I'm reminded of a nurse from a very poor foreign country I once dealt with on a regular basis.

    One day, when I asked this individual why so many people from their country were so often so very rude and crude in their dealings with the ill, this person replied that theirs was a very poor country; that many went into the profession for the money.

    Over the years, I have continued to find that same pattern - entry into the medical profession by many, for the money over the love of caring for others (as taxing, and yet, as rewarding in itself, as that can be).

    Always makes me wonder if the profession were to pay far worse than it does, might it actually attract more to it because they actually care about others, rather than for the "Doctor" prestige, and all the rest.

    Single Payer can only fail under a medical system where wealth is the agenda of far too many of its Practitioners.

    In contrast (as an example, being that "religion" is often another victim of the pursuit of wealth), within Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, most of it's Pastor-Teachers work a nine to five or have a business on the side they rely on for the bills.

    Their Pastorship being for the love of the Word.

    I've seen this firsthand throughout this still great land of ours.

    Rom. 5:8
    Had this same conversation with a female doc recently. I noted the increase in women doctors and she thought one of the reasons was that it was not as lucrative, comparatively, as it used to be. Young men, if they were looking for the $, went into other fields.

  9. #339
    Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,600
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 659 Times in 454 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    186104
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Maybe Trump really didn't care if the GOP healthcare plans went through or not. He didn't "sell" it as he could have and he has said dozens of times "let Obamacare collapse"
    Trump promised high-quality care for everyone, with lower premiums. Did anyone really believe him? If so, they deserved to be taken.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  10. #340
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Trump promised high-quality care for everyone, with lower premiums. Did anyone really believe him? If so, they deserved to be taken.
    What did Bammy promise?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  11. #341
    TOL Subscriber Foxfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 676 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1814987
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    What did Bammy promise?
    Bammy isn't POTUS any more! Get over it.


    cant.jpg


    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5074777
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4983551
    Elect a clown and you get a circus!
    if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For Your Post:

    exminister (July 20th, 2017),Rusha (July 20th, 2017)

  13. #342
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Bammy isn't POTUS any more! Get over it.


    cant.jpg


    Neither is Hillary

    Get a life, instead of waiting for opportunities to take jabs at Trump, like a low-life leftist loser
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  14. #343
    TOL Subscriber Foxfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 676 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1814987
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Neither is Hillary

    Get a life, instead of waiting for opportunities to take jabs at Trump, like a low-life leftist loser
    See there? Now you're resorting to blatant lies. I didn't say a thing about Trump other than to illustrate YOUR inability to articulate a defense for the indefensible.

    Poor mislead Wing-Nut lemming that you are!
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5074777
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4983551
    Elect a clown and you get a circus!
    if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxfire For Your Post:

    Rusha (July 20th, 2017)

  16. #344
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,568
    Thanks
    12,144
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 11,150 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147794
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    See there? Now you're resorting to blatant lies. I didn't say a thing about Trump other than to illustrate YOUR inability to articulate a defense for the indefensible.

    Poor mislead Wing-Nut lemming that you are!
    You're blinded by your deep hatred of Trump - your meme clearly mentioned Trump, doofus
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  17. #345
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,303
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 4,346 Times in 3,267 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    New rules pj

    Never interrupt a trump-hater to remind them of their own party's failures

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us