Thread: Homo Disney is getting more "out" with it

Over 3000 post club glassjester's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    I've already said that making it a normal part of life is probably the reason for doing it.
    Could this not be exactly what Angel4Truth was talking about?
    Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to glassjester For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjester View Post
    Could this not be exactly what Angel4Truth was talking about?
    If you referring to the 'falling sky' vociferation....yes.

It would serve us better if she took the same tack regarding global warming or perhaps the GOP healthcare schema.
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,845 Times in 10,647 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quip View Post
    If you referring to the 'falling sky' vociferation....yes.

It would serve us better if she took the same tack regarding global warming or perhaps the GOP healthcare schema.
    I'm more concerned with the things of God. Gods word says it will get hotter. And men will still not repent.

Revelation 16:8 Next, the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. 9 And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.…
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    I'm more concerned with the things of God. Gods word says it will get hotter. And men will still not repent.
    Then get your head out of the clouds....there's more practical matters to contend with.
    _/\_

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then get your head out of the clouds....there's more practical matters to contend with.
    Looking up, is the answer. Daddy government isnt.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking up, is the answer. Daddy government isnt.
    It's what we're stuck with for the present...so, let's all avoid the carrot dangling from a stick for the time being.
    _/\_

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's what we're stuck with for the present...so, let's all avoid the carrot dangling from a stick for the time being.
    Lets not. I'll stick with Gods way.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets not. I'll stick with Gods way.
    It's not God's way to help others? Granted it's not quite as pious.....but...
    _/\_

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not God's way to help others? Granted it's not quite as pious.....but...
    yes, it is. Governments way is harming others, not helping them.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doh is right (about you) in a debate, when you make a claim, its up to YOU to prove it, not your opponent.
    No sweetie, the doh is in response to the fact that the response to your question was in the same quotes you put in that message. It's been there all along.

Thread Information