Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIGHT??

There Is No Such Thing as "LIGHT"!!

Before Your eyes, there is ONLY Darkness, Nothing Else. Light IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND, Not out of your Mind PERIOD!! The Darkness in your mind is NOT D-A-R-K-N-E-S-S but "Thought" of Darkness.

TRUTH IS Nothing but knowledge called LIGHT!! Christ is the LIGHT of knowledge in ones MIND, NO Where ELSE!!
    Spirit IS NOT ANYTHING But Thought!!

Now Prove Me Wrong!!!

3/3\17
    PAUL DAVID!!

???????????????
    ???????????????
    Last edited by Letsargue; March 8th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the words "Let there be light were spoken", then light became. That "Light" is all electromagnetic energy which, in and of itself, is power or might. The title of Deity being Elohim that means, Almighty.
    Elohim is Light and "in Him we live and stir and be". He is the light that giveth life.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When the words "Let there be light were spoken", then light became. That "Light" is all electromagnetic energy which, in and of itself, is power or might. The title of Deity being Elohim that means, Almighty.
    Elohim is Light and "in Him we live and stir and be". He is the light that giveth life.
    Power or energy exists in many forms, such as heat, light, chemical energy, and electrical energy. Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power or energy exists in many forms, such as heat, light, chemical energy, and electrical energy. Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work.
    First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy/power can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Now Prove Me Wrong!!!
    OOHHHH M-Y-Y-Y!! - Who COULD Have """E-V-E-R""" Thought This Could Happen???

HHAAA HAA HHHAAAAAA!!!!!

NOW - What DID G-O-D -- S--A--Y?????????? -- Nothing That Any of You Phony What-ever You Call Yourselves Say HE SAID!!!! - Read the ""Word of GOD"" / G-O-D // ""C-H-R-I-S-T"", A-N-D TEACH T-H-A-T, and Nothing Else Added to IT!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to User Name For Your Post:

patrick jane (September 28th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,604 Times in 1,136 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    There Is No Such Thing as "LIGHT"!!

Before Your eyes, there is ONLY Darkness, Nothing Else. Light IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND, Not out of your Mind PERIOD!! The Darkness in your mind is NOT D-A-R-K-N-E-S-S but "Thought" of Darkness.

TRUTH IS Nothing but knowledge called LIGHT!! Christ is the LIGHT of knowledge in ones MIND, NO Where ELSE!!
    Spirit IS NOT ANYTHING But Thought!!

Now Prove Me Wrong!!!

3/3\17
    PAUL DAVID!!

???????????????
    ???????????????

Yes,

'God' (Consciousness) is the 'light' of 'Awareness'. All things are revealed in the 'light'

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes,...'God' is the 'Light' in which all life, being and consciousness abides and subsists.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    OOHHHH M-Y-Y-Y!! - Who COULD Have """E-V-E-R""" Thought This Could Happen???

HHAAA HAA HHHAAAAAA!!!!!

NOW - What DID G-O-D -- S--A--Y?????????? -- Nothing That Any of You Phony What-ever You Call Yourselves Say HE SAID!!!! - Read the ""Word of GOD"" / G-O-D // ""C-H-R-I-S-T"", A-N-D TEACH T-H-A-T, and Nothing Else Added to IT!!!!
    LA may share truths or insights that have some validity, in some context or another. Do note that a religious book or 'bible' may or may not really be the 'word of God', much less be a perfect, infallible or FINAL revelation of 'God'. Hence we recognize the principle of 'progressive revelation'

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Yes,...'God' is the 'Light' in which all life, being and consciousness abides and subsists.
    Why do you think I need the likes of you to confirm that for me? All you did, in fact, is repeat what I said.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think I need the likes of you to confirm that for me? All you did, in fact, is repeat what I said.
    Its called 'creative dialogue' and expounding further. Enjoy and add further if the Spirit leads. No need for ego involved. Expand into the infinite, for infinite Light God IS

Thanks
    Thanked 13,895 Times in 11,127 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Its called 'creative dialogue' and expounding further. Enjoy and add further if the Spirit leads. No need for ego involved. Expand into the infinite, for infinite Light God IS
    You will soon be on Truster's Ignore List
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb God is Light, so let us shine.....

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    You will soon be on Truster's Ignore List

I just called him out on his religious ego, and had to remind his 'highness' that freelight is all about 'creative dialogue' and 'expounding further' on any given subject, instead of just assuming one has all the 'spiritual thoughts' there is to think about any particular subject. Again, back to the 'height' of arrogance of some who assume religious superiority over others which then boders on 'psychotic'.

In John's Christology.....Deity is LIGHT, and Jesus as the 'Christ' came to reveal, express and personify that original Light, hence as Jesus became so immersed in God his Father (the omnipresent, all transcending One), to behold the Father was surely to behold his Son (Sun) - the allusion of 'light' to 'consciousness' also holds in John's more gnostic teachings which focus on God and Christ as light, love, truth, spirit. I resonate more in the mystical Christianity sectors with John's school, which in some ways is further carried on by the spirit-teacher White Eagle. ( a 'spiritualist' interpretation of Jesus and 'Christ') -. We cannot help but behold the 'Son' also as the 'Sun' within a natural and astrological context, since the sun in the natural world is that radiant source of light and life, - so the analogy also holds in the spiritual realm,...'Christ' is the spiritual Sun

This also has little bearing on my recent studies in some secular atheist scholars requestioning the existence of a 'historical Jesus' and the mythical aspects of the 'Jesus-story', other than in seeing a different framework affecting certain nauances of 'interpretation'. The 'Jesus story' would still communicate certain natural and spiritual truths to his devotees, and in the end that is all that is really meaningful, - what is related is what is key, and these ideas, images and concepts will serve the religionist or common man or be inconsequential depending on 'understanding' or 'application'.

Namaste

Thread Information