Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Church??

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    You didn't quote anything that had to do with the gospel of our salvation and no one is of a royal priesthood, an holy nation today.
    Well I'm a royal priest and part of a Holy nation because I am in Christ, I am above the angels and Jesus is my brother, and God is my father. I am the righteousness of God Himself because I am in Christ. All because I believe the gospel.

1 Peter 2:9
    But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ONLY THINK S-O!!!!

You can Never Untruly Know until YOU DIE!!

The TRUTH IS; - There is NO SPIRIT AT ALL!! You will close Your eyes and never S-E-E Anything again.
    Your Carcass Will ONLY GO Back to where YOU Know It is made of; "THE DIRT"!!

Take A Dirt ATOM, take it ALL Apart and Look at what's left; - (( N-O-T-H-I-N-G ))!!!!
    There IS NOTHING BUT S-P-A-C-E!! NOTHING ELSE A-T A-L-L!!!!!!!!

There IS NO Such Thing AS A ""S-P-I-R-I-T""!!! A ""Spirit"" is formed of NOTHING!!!

N-O-W - PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!

1/1/17
    PAUL DAVID!!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thanks
    Thanked 7,219 Times in 4,448 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    Well I'm a royal priest and part of a Holy nation because I am in Christ, I am above the angels and Jesus is my brother, and God is my father. I am the righteousness of God Himself because I am in Christ. All because I believe the gospel.

1 Peter 2:9
    But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
    If you are saved, you are a member of Christ's Body (1 Corinthians 12:27 KJV), not a royal priesthood and there is no nationality in Christ Jesus where we are concerned (Galatians 3:28 KJV). So there must be more than one group of people in the so called NT for both to be true, but not true of you. I can make you see it by the scriptures:

There is, but one Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 4:4 KJV), but there are two bodies of believers (for lack of a better term) in the so called NT.

One is a royal priesthood, an holy nation (1 Peter 2:9 KJV) made up of kings and priests /from the 12 Tribes that James wrote to (James 1:1 KJV) who will become that holy nation that Peter talked about, to whom Hebrews is written and to whom John wrote 1, 2, 3 John and Revelation (Revelation 1:6 KJV, Revelation 5:10 KJV). The doctrine of Peter, James and John has to do with Christ's second coming/ His earthly rule and reign. There are Gentiles wo inherit this kingdom (the kingdom of heaven)(Matthew 25:34 KJV), but they are there as a result of their blessing Israel during the Great Tribulation (Matthew 25:31-46 KJV).

None of the above describes the one Body, the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that the saved are in today, nor our gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), standing (Romans 4:25 KJV,1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV, Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Colossians 2:10-13 KJV), position (Colossians 3:11 KJV) or inheritance (Ephesians 2:6 KJV, Philippians 3:20-21 KJV, Colossians 3:1-2 KJV).

Instead of following the religious system that has been confusing and mixing it up from the getgo why not 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (March 9th, 2017),steko (March 3rd, 2017),Tambora (March 3rd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are saved, you are a member of Christ's Body (1 Corinthians 12:27 KJV), not a royal priesthood and there is no nationality in Christ Jesus where we are concerned (Galatians 3:28 KJV). So there must be more than one group of people in the so called NT for both to be true, but not true of you. I can make you see it by the scriptures:

There is, but one Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 4:4 KJV), but there are two bodies of believers (for lack of a better term) in the so called NT.

One is a royal priesthood, an holy nation (1 Peter 2:9 KJV) made up of kings and priests /from the 12 Tribes that James wrote to (James 1:1 KJV) who will become that holy nation that Peter talked about, to whom Hebrews is written and to whom John wrote 1, 2, 3 John and Revelation (Revelation 1:6 KJV, Revelation 5:10 KJV). The doctrine of Peter, James and John has to do with Christ's second coming/ His earthly rule and reign. There are Gentiles wo inherit this kingdom (the kingdom of heaven)(Matthew 25:34 KJV), but they are there as a result of their blessing Israel during the Great Tribulation (Matthew 25:31-46 KJV).

None of the above describes the one Body, the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that the saved are in today, nor our gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), standing (Romans 4:25 KJV,1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV, Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Colossians 2:10-13 KJV), position (Colossians 3:11 KJV) or inheritance (Ephesians 2:6 KJV, Philippians 3:20-21 KJV, Colossians 3:1-2 KJV).

Instead of following the religious system that has been confusing and mixing it up from the getgo why not 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    Yes, I forgot that I am a Royal King seated in Heavenly Places too and I am actually also hoping that I will sit at Jesus' right hand for all eternity as well.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I forgot that I am a Royal King seated in Heavenly Places too and I am actually also hoping that I will sit at Jesus' right hand for all eternity as well.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (March 9th, 2017),Tambora (March 10th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,437 Times in 17,753 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (March 10th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    You ONLY THINK S-O!!!!

You can Never Untruly Know until YOU DIE!!

The TRUTH IS; - There is NO SPIRIT AT ALL!! You will close Your eyes and never S-E-E Anything again.
    Your Carcass Will ONLY GO Back to where YOU Know It is made of; "THE DIRT"!!

Take A Dirt ATOM, take it ALL Apart and Look at what's left; - (( N-O-T-H-I-N-G ))!!!!
    There IS NOTHING BUT S-P-A-C-E!! NOTHING ELSE A-T A-L-L!!!!!!!!

There IS NO Such Thing AS A ""S-P-I-R-I-T""!!! A ""Spirit"" is formed of NOTHING!!!

N-O-W - PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!

1/1/17
    PAUL DAVID!!!
    Your mind is DECAYED.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    [/B]
    Really??
    Well we can all hope and Paul said that we are to run this race as if we our the one who will win the top prise:

1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ephesians 2:6
    And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well we can all hope and Paul said that we are to run this race as if we our the one who will win the top prise:

1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
    However, ONLY God the Father and God the Son sit on the Throne. You cannot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However, ONLY God the Father and God the Son sit on the Throne. You cannot.
    I know that but there are positions to Jesus left and right, the right hand position is the top spot:

Mark 10
    37They replied, “Let one of us sit at your right and the other at your left in your glory.” 38“You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said. “Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?” 39“We can,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that but there are positions to Jesus left and right, the right hand position is the top spot:

Mark 10
    37They replied, “Let one of us sit at your right and the other at your left in your glory.” 38“You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said. “Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?” 39“We can,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”
    What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ephesians 2:6
    And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
    That has nothing to do with a royal priesthood. Your blunder is mixing God's word up in a blender.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (March 10th, 2017),Tambora (March 10th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark 10
    Matthew, Mark, Luke and John have nothing to do with anyone today. If you want to know what the Lord hath done for you, you'll find it in Romans through Philemon.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (March 10th, 2017),Tambora (March 10th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What church or denomination are you affiliated with?
    I believe in Jesus as the Son of God who died for my sins, if that fits any 'pigeon hole' theology of any 'church' denomination that's fine but I'm not focused on denominations as my focus is on Jesus and completing my destiny that He has set for me.

Thread Information