User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Church??

  1. #1
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780

    Church??

    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

    The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
    The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
    Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
    -- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

    NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

    Nihilo (March 1st, 2017),WatchmanOnTheWall (March 1st, 2017)

  3. #2
    Over 500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3290
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

    The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
    The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
    Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
    -- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

    NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!
    Ekklesia (Church) meaning "You should be telling others about this message"

    1 peter 2:9 http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineI...NTpdf/1pe2.pdf

    But ye [are] a chosen
    generation, a royal priesthood,
    an holy nation, a peculiar
    people; that ye should shew
    forth the praises of him who
    hath called you out of darkness
    into his marvellous light:

    exaggeilhte
    exaggeilEte
    G1804
    vs Aor Act 2 Pl
    YE-SHOULD-BE-OUT-MESSAGING
    ye-should-be-recounting

  4. #3
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    14,234
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,031 Times in 5,948 Posts

    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147806
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

    The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
    The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
    Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
    -- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

    NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!
    Is yours at Jack, after a few bong hits, and....


    original.jpg
    Saint John W

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 2nd, 2017)

  6. #4
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    ""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

    That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included in any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!!
    Last edited by Letsargue; March 21st, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  7. #5
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    You ALL are of this age of religion and EARTH; Not of that T--I--M--E!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU ALL are NOT Raised UP to the "NEW EARTH", ((( I AM )))!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!

    (((( D-O-N-E ))))!!!!!!!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  8. #6
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    14,234
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,031 Times in 5,948 Posts

    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147806
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    ""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

    That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included is any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!!
    And? I here old Mary Jane, is better than new? Can you dig it? Peace out...
    Saint John W

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 2nd, 2017)

  10. #7
    TOL Subscriber heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colossians 3:3 KJV
    Posts
    9,273
    Thanks
    5,401
    Thanked 7,784 Times in 4,838 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147706
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!
    Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

    DavidK (April 6th, 2017),Tambora (March 2nd, 2017)

  12. #8
    TOL Subscriber heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colossians 3:3 KJV
    Posts
    9,273
    Thanks
    5,401
    Thanked 7,784 Times in 4,838 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147706
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    Ekklesia (Church) meaning "You should be telling others about this message"

    1 peter 2:9
    wrong message. That's not anyone today.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (March 10th, 2017),Tambora (March 2nd, 2017)

  14. #9
    TOL Subscriber heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colossians 3:3 KJV
    Posts
    9,273
    Thanks
    5,401
    Thanked 7,784 Times in 4,838 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147706
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    ""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

    That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included is any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!!
    neither are you!
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (March 10th, 2017),Tambora (March 2nd, 2017)

  16. #10
    TOL Subscriber heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colossians 3:3 KJV
    Posts
    9,273
    Thanks
    5,401
    Thanked 7,784 Times in 4,838 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147706
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    You ALL are of this age of religion and EARTH; Not of that T--I--M--E!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, why would you say that when there are those hear who are risen with Christ? Colossians 3:1-4 KJV

    YOU ALL are NOT Raised UP to the "NEW EARTH", ((( I AM )))!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!
    Nope. No one here is.

    (((( D-O-N-E ))))!!!!!!!!!
    Take a load off.

    3-1-17
    It's not necessary to date your posts.
    No Name!!!
    "No name" has no gospel or doctrine
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (March 10th, 2017),Tambora (March 2nd, 2017)

  18. #11
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    There IS (NO) New Testament Written Since ""P--A--U----L WENT To HEAVEN""!!!!!

    ""P-A-U-L DAVID""
    3-1-17
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  19. #12
    Over 500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3290
    Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    wrong message. That's not anyone today.
    So are you saying that the gospel (good news) is the wrong message and that the church does not exist today?

  20. #13
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    I'M SAYING???????????
    You Don't care what GOD SAYS!!!!

    ((( Romans 3,-10,11,12 )))!!!!!
    ((( Eph. 2--6,7 )))!!!!!
    Read them!!

    We Are Liars!!!!!!!!!!

    3/2/17
    PAUL DAVID
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  21. #14
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    This is ((A-L-L)) of God's Goodness Because OF YOU'ALL!!!!!
    Matt. 19:-17,18,19,20,(21,22)!!!!

    3/2/17
    Paul David
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  22. #15
    TOL Subscriber heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colossians 3:3 KJV
    Posts
    9,273
    Thanks
    5,401
    Thanked 7,784 Times in 4,838 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147706
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    So are you saying that the gospel (good news) is the wrong message and that the church does not exist today?
    You didn't quote anything that had to do with the gospel of our salvation and no one is of a royal priesthood, an holy nation today.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (March 10th, 2017),Tambora (March 3rd, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us