Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,762 Times in 2,860 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post

Note how he refers to the 'other' as subhuman. Sound familiar?

sub humans:

and they're all white!

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Sounds very familiar, but from the other side of the coin.

"the Caucasian carries dog and monkey blood in their genes"

this guy is a riot!

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "it is a medical statistical fact that in Europe, 94% of Caucasians are still to this day born with tails"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,578 Times in 3,155 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds very familiar, but from the other side of the coin.
    Do you disagree with both sources?
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,606 Times in 20,183 Posts

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do you disagree with both sources?
    I believe they both believe what they proclaim very strongly.
    Do you?

I see both sides of the coin,and not just one side, and they both have the right to strongly oppose what the other says.
    Do you?

I see no reason whatsoever that either of them HAS TO agree with the other, or to just let the other side speak out and their side be silent.
    Do you?

And the Tribute to the White Race video I posted in the OP makes no derogatory statement against non-whites at all.
    And you called it filth and racist.
    What was filthy about any of it, and what was racist about any of it?

I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (February 6th, 2017),ClimateSanity (February 6th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2017),ok doser (February 6th, 2017)

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,278 Times in 10,323 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's "we?" Because I don't hate anyone.
    You hate white people, including yourself and you feel guilty for skin pigmentation. That makes YOU the racist. You are who see color. And see it and see it and detest it.

I did watch it. In fact, I took some notes:

And then attractive young white women with the text:

Seriously? So a bunch of white guys are afraid there won't be enough white girls to go around?
    Wow.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2017),Tambora (February 6th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    But white isn't a heritage to take pride in.
    If it isnt, then neither is black.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (February 6th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2017),Tambora (February 6th, 2017)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    exactly the point i was making!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (February 6th, 2017),ClimateSanity (February 6th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    show me a white person with lips and nose like that nice black gentleman

There are genetic variants having to do with regions. But people have dark and light skin outside of africa and europe.

And american black people are around 25-40% white. Some are even majority European descent, despite having darker skin.
    “We do not believe in God because we need to explain this or that feature of the world. That is what science is for. We believe in God because we see something deeper in the world, something that transcends the scientific explanations.” - Karl Giberson Ph.D.

Some of the Evidence for Climate Change

The Biologos Foundation - The science and faith of theistic evolution explained.

What Darwin Never Knew

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you?

I see both sides of the coin,and not just one side, and they both have the right to strongly oppose what the other says.
    Do you?

I see no reason whatsoever that either of them HAS TO agree with the other, or to just let the other side speak out and their side be silent.
    Do you?

And the Tribute to the White Race video I posted in the OP makes no derogatory statement against non-whites at all.
    also.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2017),Tambora (February 6th, 2017)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alate_One View Post

There are genetic variants having to do with regions. But people have dark and light skin outside of africa and europe.

And american black people are around 25-40% white. Some are even majority European descent, despite having darker skin.

the first just looks weird to me - like a photo-shopped pic of an irish girl

any idea of her heritage?

the second looks like an albino black man

and the third looks like my uncle fred after a day out fishing

Thanks
    Thanked 4,431 Times in 2,685 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But show that same pride of what a person born of two white parents accomplished, and it gets labeled white supremacist racism. I'm seeing a trend here.
    The reason people of color, minorities, find value in racial distinctions is they share a commonality of having to overcome the uphill battle against power structures ingrained with prejudice and assumption. A kid born to two white parents doesn't have that. His race, outside of the benefits that accrue by virtue of those prejudices and assumptions, along with superior connections to and within the power structure, is otherwise without particular meaning. Culture is much more influential within white communities, with people identifying themselves, often powerfully, among cultural sub-groupings.

So Southerners attach powerfully to that heritage, which has become progressively less tied to race and more broadly inclusive, as we recognize and find pride in a rich artistic array of talent and contributions to the nation. The Irish have long established their own pocket of cultural distinction and pride, here and undeniably more particularly in the north and north east, in part as a response to the more dominant elements of European culture that while white devalued them along that same line of importance within the racial profile.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (March 6th, 2017),MrDante (February 6th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,578 Times in 3,155 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

I asked you if you disagreed with both sources. Do you disagree with both sources?
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (March 6th, 2017),Selaphiel (February 6th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,431 Times in 2,685 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Hey, Angel, you may have missed the rest of what I wrote about racial distinctions. What drives them in minority communities is a commonality of negative experience with the dominant culture. Eliminate that and you'll find more purely cultural distinctions replace them, which is why among whites, where there is no struggle against a racially charged system, you see breakdowns along purely cultural lines. That is the problem the Irish had and why there's such a strong Irish identification in the north and north east, which carried greater emotional weight earlier in the life of our nation, when it impacted their potential and freedom.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

MrDante (February 6th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    I heard one Black Lady on You-Tube screaming that ALL white people should give EVERYTHING they own to the Black folks. There are some whites who hate ALL Blacks and some Blacks who hate ALL whites. You'll have to go back to the drawing board, I guess?
    They also said if we dont give it up, we should be killed and thats just alright with leftists. No racism to see there.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (February 6th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2017),Tambora (February 6th, 2017)

Thread Information