Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    What you just said is that written in scripture or is that just your own opinion?
    How come you can have one and you say I cant?
    You are free to have an opinion, just don't call it a revelation from God. The only revelation is in scripture. After that it's just our opinion.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    You are free to have an opinion, just don't call it a revelation from God. The only revelation is in scripture. After that it's just our opinion.
    I said
    The one that receives the revelation is the only one who knows why. And if they received it that is a blessing to them. Of a much deeper understanding than anyone could come up with carnally. Like I said before I'm just sharing them with others. To establish a goal that they might look for .

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    The one that receives the revelation is the only one who knows why. And if they received it that is a blessing to them. Of a much deeper understanding than anyone could come up with carnally. Like I said before I'm just sharing them with others. To establish a goal that they might look for .
    This is where we disagree. Many people go down a wrong path by following your theory.
    2 Timothy 3:15-17
    [15]You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.
    [16]All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
    [17]God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is where we disagree. Many people go down a wrong path by following your theory.
    2 Timothy 3:15-17
    [15]You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.
    [16]All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
    [17]God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.
    I said
    lol What bible did you get them verses out of? And what theory would that be?

[2Ti 3:15-17 NKJV]
    15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
    16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    Last edited by Squeaky; July 10th, 2018 at 08:08 PM.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol What bible did you get them verses out of? And what theory would that be?

[2Ti 3:15-17 NKJV]
    15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
    16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    You do realize that there was only one king james, unless you include LeBron James, so there ain't a new king james.
    Please tell me you don't believe God spoke in king james english.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do realize that there was only one king james, unless you include LeBron James, so there ain't a new king james.
    Please tell me you don't believe God spoke in king james english.
    I said
    You haven't answered my question yet. Where did you get them verses from?
    Lets start out on the right foot. Your profile doesn't have any denomination of religion on you. What are you ? And you talk a little like a girl, are you a girl?

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    You haven't answered my question yet. Where did you get them verses from?
    Lets start out on the right foot. Your profile doesn't have any denomination of religion on you. What are you ? And you talk a little like a girl, are you a girl?
    I got them from the Bible. Hebrews 4. Do you have a problem with the Bible?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got them from the Bible. Hebrews 4. Do you have a problem with the Bible?
    I said
    lol Now your going to play games. Which bible?

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Now your going to play games. Which bible?
    Why does it bother you. Excellent scholars, peer reviewing the work, did the translation.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does it bother you. Excellent scholars, peer reviewing the work, did the translation.
    I said
    It appears your ashamed of your translation, or embarrassed by it. I don't blame you.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    It appears your ashamed of your translation, or embarrassed by it. I don't blame you.
    No shame. It is sharing God's word. Perhaps you don't like it. Why is it that you don't like it?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No shame. It is sharing God's word. Perhaps you don't like it. Why is it that you don't like it?
    I said
    lol But its your translation that determines whether or not its Gods Word. And we know how easily women are deceived. Look at Eve

[1Ti 4:1
    1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol But its your translation that determines whether or not its Gods Word. And we know how easily women are deceived. Look at Eve

[1Ti 4:1
    1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
    Well then, the NKJV cannot be God's word either since it's in English, not Hebrew or Greek. I guess we're all in trouble if we can't read the original texts.
    Do you have a Bible verse that states "Your translation determines whether or not the Bible is God's word."?
    We know how easily men are deceived, look at Judas.
    Are you quoting 1 Timothy 4:1 for yourself? Go on through the chapter, what are you declaring as "wrong" that God has never declared wrong? It seems you may have some hang ups that are not biblical revelations at all. Take heed against legalism. Read Galatians to start.
    1 Timothy 4:1-11
    [1]Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
    [2]These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.
    [3]They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten with thanks by faithful people who know the truth.
    [4]Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
    [5]For we know it is made acceptable by the word of God and prayer.
    [6]If you explain these things to the brothers and sisters, Timothy, you will be a worthy servant of Christ Jesus, one who is nourished by the message of faith and the good teaching you have followed.
    [7]Do not waste time arguing over godless ideas and old wives’ tales. Instead, train yourself to be godly.
    [8]“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
    [9]This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it.
    [10]This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.
    [11]Teach these things and insist that everyone learn them.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then, the NKJV cannot be God's word either since it's in English, not Hebrew or Greek. I guess we're all in trouble if we can't read the original texts.
    Do you have a Bible verse that states "Your translation determines whether or not the Bible is God's word."?
    We know how easily men are deceived, look at Judas.
    Are you quoting 1 Timothy 4:1 for yourself? Go on through the chapter, what are you declaring as "wrong" that God has never declared wrong? It seems you may have some hang ups that are not biblical revelations at all. Take heed against legalism. Read Galatians to start.
    1 Timothy 4:1-11
    [1]Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
    [2]These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.
    [3]They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten with thanks by faithful people who know the truth.
    [4]Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
    [5]For we know it is made acceptable by the word of God and prayer.
    [6]If you explain these things to the brothers and sisters, Timothy, you will be a worthy servant of Christ Jesus, one who is nourished by the message of faith and the good teaching you have followed.
    [7]Do not waste time arguing over godless ideas and old wives’ tales. Instead, train yourself to be godly.
    [8]“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
    [9]This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it.
    [10]This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.
    [11]Teach these things and insist that everyone learn them.
    I said
    Your still avoiding my questions. Are you a woman?

[Eph 4:25
    25 Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    Your still avoiding my questions. Are you a woman?

[Eph 4:25
    25 Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.
    Are you a woman?
    LOL, it doesn't matter if a person is a dog when being online. The important thing is that what is shared is accurate. When I quote the scripture I am quoting an accurate translation of God's word. You may not, personally, like the translation I use (the app I have makes quoting from this particular translation quite easy. Find an easy app for the NKJV and perhaps I will oblige your prejudice.), but the translation is accurate. You'll have to live with it.
    Do you dislike black people, asians, latinos, and Philipinos as well? Your prejudice is interesting. Where do you find God promoting prejudice in the Bible?

Thread Information