Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
Are you a woman?
LOL, it doesn't matter if a person is a dog when being online. The important thing is that what is shared is accurate. When I quote the scripture I am quoting an accurate translation of God's word. You may not, personally, like the translation I use (the app I have makes quoting from this particular translation quite easy. Find an easy app for the NKJV and perhaps I will oblige your prejudice.), but the translation is accurate. You'll have to live with it.
Do you dislike black people, asians, latinos, and Philipinos as well? Your prejudice is interesting. Where do you find God promoting prejudice in the Bible?
I said
lol Your not making things accurate. Your running a camouflage. Do you understand that all verses you receive are about your own carnal thoughts?? Until you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then you share them with others.
If your a woman you wouldn't know that. I am trying to help you. But you seem to have the spirit of Eve in you. Lie, manipulate, twist the truth.

[Gen 3:5-7
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make [one] wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

[1Ti 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

Anyway I'm trying to figure out why the Spirit keeps telling me your a woman. Until you answer I cant help you.