Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
National Right To Life on BEL Pt 2

This is the show from Wednesday October 8th, 2008.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Does God ever once in the bible say, "Compromise"?

SUMMARY:

* Bob Debates National RTL's Political Director: Brian Johnston of NRTL and Bob Enyart conclude their debate (hear Part I) on the Republican presidential candidate who authorizes, supports, and funds killing countless innocent children. Bob argues that a Christian should never vote to put a child killer into a position of authority.

* Post Show Update: Fireproof continues to storm the box office earning over $13 million in only 12 days of release, remaining in the top ten current films, and has already earned a spot grossing within the top ten all time Christian films. Listen as Erin Bethea talks to Bob about her role as Catherine Holt, wife of Kirk Cameron's character, Caleb.

* Focus II: An organization at the domain name "andthenyoucankillthebaby.com" doesn't want you to see the groundbreaking DVD, Focus on the Strategy II. You may want to check it out anyway!

Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
andthenyoucankillthebaby.com

andthenyoucankillthebaby.com

[DELETED: I misunderstood Stipe's comment, so I deleted my related comment.]

Jeff, thanks for the great effort at documenting the Best Quote of the show and posting the programs here at the world's best Theology forum, TOL!

Check out the URL under the hyperlinked NRTL? It's: http://andthenyoucankillthebaby.com.

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
These two show are a must listen for anyone who is considering voting for McCain. Funny how nothing changes when it come to Republican party politics and compromise.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, sir. You get me wrong! I was commenting on the age of the debate (12 years) and marvelling at how, in all that time, your stance has not had to change. Apologies if what I said was taken in a negative light. :)

Perhaps "old school" means something I don't know it means :noid:

Last edited:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Stripe, please forgive me; I misunderstood your comment

Stripe, please forgive me; I misunderstood your comment

Stipe,

Yes, 'old school' implies an outdated argument. I thought you were diss'ing the debate (which is fine if something is wrong with it). But again, sorry I misunderstood your comment.

Thanks for clarifying!

-Bob

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ah... yes.... lost in translation.

"Old school" is no longer a "diss", instead it's a compliment, kinda like how "bad" can mean "good". When a group of young skateboarders see's some old dude shredding the local skate park they might call him "old school" which would be major complement. :up:

And yes, these two shows were classic! :thumb:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never could ride a skateboard :eek:

Keep up the good work, Bob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.