User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental question: how can the one David referred to be his son?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Actually I was confused by the things coming from the pulpit when I agreed with you. Everything is exceptionally clear now.

The "pulpit"?
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Yep, and based on that insanity(MAD) the other 12 Apostles are all accursed because they preached "another gospel". Kinda retarded isn't it ?

MAD dies when you actually THINK about what it proposes.

STP is like that all the time, therefore on ignore. If he can squeeze two programs out of it he will. Paul would have said to you if he had been talking to the Cols; that does not mean it was different when the warning is that people are "perverting the gospel of Christ" v7, which has to be singular conceptually, and is singular grammatically.

As you know they are anarchists over in Gal 2 about there being 2 gospels in v7. It is the most pathetic misunderstanding of English that I know of.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Interplanner For Your Post:

dodge (May 4th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 2,410 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yep, and based on that insanity(MAD) the other 12 Apostles are all accursed because they preached "another gospel". Kinda retarded isn't it ?

MAD dies when you actually THINK about what it proposes.
    Depends on where one thinks on such things from - in light of what information, if not in light of its' absence.

In your case; in light of the latter of those two - in light of its' absence.

Case in point...

Spoiler

Prior to when God opened a door of faith the Gentiles; the issue of the need to emphasize submitting to circumcision and keeping of the Law, had not been an issue.

Why had it not been an issue only until AFTER Acts 10?

Because Believing Israelites had remained under the Law, just as the Lord had reminded His disciples in Matthew 5 and again in Matthew 23, and so on.

This is why you see them and proselylites in Early Acts still worshiping in the Temple at Jerusalem; the very entry to which involved ritual cleansing under the Law.

THAT was part of THEIR aspect of the gospel of Christ, Isaiah 2:1-5.

In contrast, under that aspect of the gospel of Christ that both lost Jews and Gentiles were saved under AFTER Unbelieving Israel was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles (by the Law (Acts 7; Rom. 3), were not required to submit to circumcision and keeping of the Law (Rom. 7:4).

After that change; to mix those two, equally valid aspects of the gospel of Christ: was to preach another gospel; which was not another, at all.

Note all I have just related - the law keeping of Believing Jews; the ritual cleansings; the affirmation that the Gentiles were not under that; and the assertion that Paul was teaching those Jews among his Gentile converts, that they were no longer under the Law...

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

Your problem is your failure at the following...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

You do not bother to actually receive these things - FIRST with all readiness of mind, that you might THEN actually search the Scriptures daily, whether these things are so.

That only THEN, might you believe them, or reject them.

Believe it or not, some aspects of some of your posts, here and there - as with that post of yours on 1 Peter 1:1-13, are actually the view of many of the very sharpest of Pastor-Teachers outside of TOL, who hold to a Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

And not all on here who assert a MAD of sorts would disagree with most of that breakdown of 1 Peter 1:1-13.

But for the unwritten oath most all of them hold to on here; all the while denying such is the case.

Not to mention their very obvious issue with having their errors pointed out to them.

It is just too late for such. They have each been on their fool path, far too long.

No point in asking them anything. No point in attempting to explore anything with them.

Their sharpest; actually their dumbest.

And deadset in their pride about it.

Then again, perhaps that breakdown of 1 Peter 1:1-13, was not yours.

Whether it is or not, you might want to revisit it and just look at it and ask yourself repeatedly "if one were to describe what rules of thumb this break down appears to have followed - towards applying those as conscious principles of study in other, often more difficult passages - what would those principles of study look like in written form?"

And then write them down for yourself so that you're aware of them whenever you want to study out one thing or another, and or find yourself stuck.

Also - after awhile, you won't need to run off to one person, and or commentary or another.

You will in fact, begin to easily identify what the principles others are following and or violating by their assertions.

Believe me on this; it is what I was doing long before I ever sat down to study the Scripture.

Just looking at most things in life as to what rules of thumb their result appears to point to their operating in accordance with.

Not surprisngly, one day, I found this very principle is also taught in The Scripture.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Which is how a Newton been able to discern The Law of Gravity evident in its' result - falling objects.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 841 Posts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Depends on where one thinks on such things from - in light of what information, if not in light of its' absence.

In your case; in light of the latter of those two - in light of its' absence.

Case in point...

Spoiler

Prior to when God opened a door of faith the Gentiles; the issue of the need to emphasize submitting to circumcision and keeping of the Law, had not been an issue.

Why had it not been an issue only until AFTER Acts 10?

Because Believing Israelites had remained under the Law, just as the Lord had reminded His disciples in Matthew 5 and again in Matthew 23, and so on.

This is why you see them and proselylites in Early Acts still worshiping in the Temple at Jerusalem; the very entry to which involved ritual cleansing under the Law.

THAT was part of THEIR aspect of the gospel of Christ, Isaiah 2:1-5.

In contrast, under that aspect of the gospel of Christ that both lost Jews and Gentiles were saved under AFTER Unbelieving Israel was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles (by the Law (Acts 7; Rom. 3), were not required to submit to circumcision and keeping of the Law (Rom. 7:4).

After that change; to mix those two, equally valid aspects of the gospel of Christ: was to preach another gospel; which was not another, at all.

Note all I have just related - the law keeping of Believing Jews; the ritual cleansings; the affirmation that the Gentiles were not under that; and the assertion that Paul was teaching those Jews among his Gentile converts, that they were no longer under the Law...

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

Your problem is your failure at the following...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

You do not bother to actually receive these things - FIRST with all readiness of mind, that you might THEN actually search the Scriptures daily, whether these things are so.

That only THEN, might you believe them, or reject them.

Believe it or not, some aspects of some of your posts, here and there - as with that post of yours on 1 Peter 1:1-13, are actually the view of many of the very sharpest of Pastor-Teachers outside of TOL, who hold to a Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

And not all on here who assert a MAD of sorts would disagree with most of that breakdown of 1 Peter 1:1-13.

But for the unwritten oath most all of them hold to on here; all the while denying such is the case.

Not to mention their very obvious issue with having their errors pointed out to them.

It is just too late for such. They have each been on their fool path, far too long.

No point in asking them anything. No point in attempting to explore anything with them.

Their sharpest; actually their dumbest.

And deadset in their pride about it.

Then again, perhaps that breakdown of 1 Peter 1:1-13, was not yours.

Whether it is or not, you might want to revisit it and just look at it and ask yourself repeatedly "if one were to describe what rules of thumb this break down appears to have followed - towards applying those as conscious principles of study in other, often more difficult passages - what would those principles of study look like in written form?"

And then write them down for yourself so that you're aware of them whenever you want to study out one thing or another, and or find yourself stuck.

Also - after awhile, you won't need to run off to one person, and or commentary or another.

You will in fact, begin to easily identify what the principles others are following and or violating by their assertions.

Believe me on this; it is what I was doing long before I ever sat down to study the Scripture.

Just looking at most things in life as to what rules of thumb their result appears to point to their operating in accordance with.

Not surprisngly, one day, I found this very principle is also taught in The Scripture.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Which is how a Newton been able to discern The Law of Gravity evident in its' result - falling objects.
    Danoh, just read your spoiler and it does not answer the problem with the MAD belief that since the other Apostles ,according to MAD, were preaching a different Gospel than Paul then under Paul's pronouncement "ALL" the other Apostles would then be ACCURSED !

MAD really causes a conflict in scripture between what Paul preached,if MAD is believed and followed, and declares that all the other apostles are accursed.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 2,410 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Danoh, just read your spoiler and it does not answer the problem with the MAD belief that since the other Apostles ,according to MAD, were preaching a different Gospel than Paul then under Paul's pronouncement "ALL" the other Apostles would then be ACCURSED !

MAD really causes a conflict in scripture between what Paul preached,if MAD is believed and followed, and declares that all the other apostles are accursed.
    I already answered that.

Spoiler

And what you are dealing with on here from most as to some of their most repeated assertions, is not actually Mid-Acts based.

It is a hybrid of two opposing schools of thought - Acts 9, or Mid-Acts, aka M.A.D. fused with various Acts 28er views.

Just as, say, Interplanner's views differ somewhat, from that of others who hold most but not all his views (though he and such as he all hold that much that the Dispensationalist asserts is literal, is actually allegorical).

Though eternally saved and sealed upon their belief that Jesus was their Prophesied Christ (John 1-5, etc.), the Twelve and their converts, along with James; remained under the Law, just as reminded to by the Lord in Matthew 5; in Matthew 23; and elsewhere.

Because The Law is THEIR IDENTITY "in the sight of the nations" they and the Twelve Tribes of Israel will one day be God's Royal Priesthood over...

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. 4:7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 11:20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

This was why circumcision and keeping the Law is not an issue in Acts until Acts 10.

Ten...chapters...later.

Because THEY REMAINED under THEIR God-given Law as His PEOPLE.

Only AFTER Unbelieving was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles by The Law, per the end of Acts 7; the end of Romans 2 and into Romans 3, did that requirement no longer apply to Gentiles.

Nor to those lost Jews saved AFTER Unbelieving Israel was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles, by the Law.

Acts 21:17 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

Verse 21 one there was true of Paul..

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

It is also obvious on Acts 21 that even THEIR entering into the Temple at Jerusalem to worship, as in, say, Acts 3, was in accordance with a water cleansing ritual.

Their intented Priesthood over the Earth; their water cleansing each time they went into the Temple - all of it ripped off by the RCC.

While, to hybrid their aspect of the gospel of Christ (Law Keeping as their National Identity) an aspect the Gentiles were not under within their aspect of the gospel of Christ - to fuse those two together - was to arrive at another gospel; one that was neither of those two aspects, and thus, not another; at all.

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    I already answered that.

Spoiler

And what you are dealing with on here from most as to some of their most repeated assertions, is not actually Mid-Acts based.

It is a hybrid of two opposing schools of thought - Acts 9, or Mid-Acts, aka M.A.D. fused with various Acts 28er views.

Just as, say, Interplanner's views differ somewhat, from that of others who hold most but not all his views (though he and such as he all hold that much that the Dispensationalist asserts is literal, is actually allegorical).

Though eternally saved and sealed upon their belief that Jesus was their Prophesied Christ (John 1-5, etc.), the Twelve and their converts, along with James; remained under the Law, just as reminded to by the Lord in Matthew 5; in Matthew 23; and elsewhere.

Because The Law is THEIR IDENTITY "in the sight of the nations" they and the Twelve Tribes of Israel will one day be God's Royal Priesthood over...

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. 4:7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 11:20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

This was why circumcision and keeping the Law is not an issue in Acts until Acts 10.

Ten...chapters...later.

Because THEY REMAINED under THEIR God-given Law as His PEOPLE.

Only AFTER Unbelieving was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles by The Law, per the end of Acts 7; the end of Romans 2 and into Romans 3, did that requirement no longer apply to Gentiles.

Nor to those lost Jews saved AFTER Unbelieving Israel was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles, by the Law.

Acts 21:17 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

Verse 21 one there was true of Paul..

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

It is also obvious on Acts 21 that even THEIR entering into the Temple at Jerusalem to worship, as in, say, Acts 3, was in accordance with a water cleansing ritual.

Their intented Priesthood over the Earth; their water cleansing each time they went into the Temple - all of it ripped off by the RCC.

While, to hybrid their aspect of the gospel of Christ (Law Keeping as their National Identity) an aspect the Gentiles were not under within their aspect of the gospel of Christ - to fuse those two together - was to arrive at another gospel; one that was neither of those two aspects, and thus, not another; at all.
    No really you didn't. You talked all around the issue but it never answers how all the other Apostles are not accursed according to Paul's decree if you believe MAD.
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,252 Times in 11,349 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

No really you didn't. You talked all around the issue but it never answers how all the other Apostles are not accursed according to Paul's decree if you believe MAD.
    You poor lost soul
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    You poor lost soul
    Nah, Jesus took care of that in 1978. YOU best get in the bible and instead of being spoon fed lies read it for yourself. Mad fails and falls flat on its lies in way more than one place.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge For Your Post:

meshak (May 4th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, Jesus took care of that in 1978. YOU best get in the bible and instead of being spoon fed lies read it for yourself. Mad fails and falls flat on its lies in way more than one place.
    Mad says the gospel was changed through Paul and that it will change again when God goes back to the Jews, supposedly.

Actually Mad disagrees with Mad.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,252 Times in 11,349 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I suppose your theology is right on the money?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My faith is in Jesus not in ism's or myself !

Study and learn about what Jesus taught and requires you can't go wrong learning about , placing your faith in, loving, depending on, and following Jesus, P.J.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge For Your Post:

meshak (May 4th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,140 Times in 12,730 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Mad says the gospel was changed through Paul and that it will change again when God goes back to the Jews, supposedly.

Actually Mad disagrees with Mad.

LA
    lol, true. The best designation for MAD is MADness !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge For Your Post:

meshak (May 4th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,038 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My faith is in Jesus not in ism's or myself !

Study and learn about what Jesus taught and requires you can't go wrong learning about , placing your faith in, loving, depending on, and following Jesus, P.J.
    well said, amen

19. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

dodge (May 4th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,140 Times in 12,730 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    If any man preach any other gospel UNTO YOU...(the Galatians)

That is what it says.
    And very important words those are....as are these.

Gal. 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

patrick jane (May 4th, 2017)

Thread Information