Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    He said he was ignoring your posts. You misread him.
    ummmm - no

me: go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election
    acw: I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

acw wanted hillary to win in order to send a message to the republican party
    Not feeling so honest today huh:

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    I must have missed your explanation as to why you're voting for one of the two pro abortion candidates when you claim to be pro life (I know res isn't pro life, but let's pretend for a second that he is).
    nah - you dint miss it, you're just ignoring it

go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood.
    theres the whole context, not just the parts you want to misrepresent.

He is clearly telling you he ignored you and you are clearly misrepresenting what he said to make it appear he said something, he didnt.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (November 9th, 2016),theophilus (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must to naive. I didn't realize how many people in this country are racist and sexist. It makes me incredible sad. There's a group of people who voted for Trump because they believe in what he can do. There's another group of people who voted for Trump because they are racist and sexist. And that's the truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,665 Times in 7,200 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
    I must to naive. I didn't realize how many people in this country are racist and sexist. It makes me incredible sad. There's a group of people who voted for Trump because they believe in what he can do. There's another group of people who voted for Trump because they are racist and sexist. And that's the truth.
    and the same is true for those who voted for hillary

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

theophilus (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand how Christians can rationalize with being racist. It's literally the opposite of what Jesus taught us. You know... Jesus who is Jewish.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katiecrna For Your Post:

dodge (November 9th, 2016),marhig (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Im sure that happens on both sides of the political spectrum, some people are racist against whites,and sexist against males which is why they voted for clinton - thats the truth too.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,583 Times in 22,522 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obama's only regret is, he didn't get to see America's TOTAL bankruptcy come to fruition. Hillary said a few months back, she wanted to carry on Obama's legacy. She would have been able to place the final nail in our Nations coffin. She'll miss out on that. Also, around the same time, Hillary was the victim of a "Freudian Slip." She stated she was gonna raise the taxes on the Middle Class and that was guaranteed. She was speaking to a few people and it was picked up on video. However, evidently, it got accidently erased, perhaps?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not feeling so honest today huh:
    i'm feeling as honest as I normally am angel

but apparently you're feeling terribly defensive (can't quite understand why you'd be defensive of acw)

tell us, what was he responding to when he posted "I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i'm feeling as honest as I normally am angel

but apparently you're feeling terribly defensive (can't quite understand why you'd be defensive of acw)

tell us, what was he responding to when he posted "I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party."
    I posted the context, anyone can see what he was saying, you keep doing what youre doing though. Makes you look bad, not anyone else.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't understand how Christians can rationalize with being racist.
    do you have anything specific in mind?

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,583 Times in 22,522 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    There's statistics out there that show black people are like 10x more likely to be violent to white people. Im white so, i rather not risk it.
    Do you have a long line of black maids on your doorstep seeking a job so they can "work you over" and put you in the Hospital?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 852 Posts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think that it's wise that an unrepentant moral degenerate is elected to the most powerful office in the world 'hoping' that he'll change?

Get your facts right dodge, it was the birth of another couple's child that caused Donald Trump to allegedly be "pro life", not his own (I cried when my children were born, not when my neighbor's were).

My prayer book is pretty full right now dodge: for the women and children that Donald Trump has physically and emotionally harmed and not so much as even said one word of apology to them.

For the hundreds of thousands of unborn babies murdered in the womb each year by Planned Parenthood, the same Planned Parenthood that Donald Trump has said on numerous occasions "Does very good things".

For the countless morally, sexually and gender confused who are waiting for a true leader to help lead them out of their 'deathstyle', not someone who proudly holds up the Christian hating 'gaystapo' flag in order to get the Libertarian/moral degenerate vote.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...=960&strip=all

I hope that answers your question dodge.

So you have justified disobeying God ! Scripture says pray for those who have the rule over you that you may live quite and peaceably lives.

You almost fooled me I thought you was a christian !
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I posted the context, anyone can see what he was saying, you keep doing what youre doing though. Makes you look bad, not anyone else.
    iow, you can't tell us what he was responding to when he posted "I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party"

ok, thanks for playing

Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something so interesting last night that seems worth sharing, as it was striking, I turned on the TV and looked at all the major networks, when it was becoming clear Trump was going to take the election. The so-called "journalists" were, as if, at wakes, all analyzing what went wrong, saying stupid things like how uneducated white men elected Trump (Not saying anything rascist, but overwhelming African American support for liberals is a sign of a highly educated demographic? Does a liberal ever make sense?): they were besides themselves, trying to understand what happened. They could come up with none of the obvious answers as to what and why! The blind hubris of these self appointed "elites" is beyond comprehension. I'd never seen, on most of the major networks, such a collection of blind guides and snowflakes, making no sense, and showing their corrupt bias on their sleeves. ABC, CBS and PBS were real funeral scenes, the propaganda ministers just besides themselves. Knowing how the liberal mind works, I was, nonetheless, shocked how divorced from reality even the biggest of these elitist, liberal mentalities are. They were making fools of themselves, legends in their own minds, just out somewhere in space, and it was clear they couldn't see what confused, clueless fools they were making of themselves. Satan's stooges are blind, can simply go stupid in that blindness. Also, many highly educated people can list all the whys and wherefores why Hillary was ridiculous, unthinkable to any good American. We can only hope liberals will forever run corrupt idiots in elections and wonder what went wrong.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WonderfulLordJesus For Your Post:

ok doser (November 9th, 2016),Tambora (November 9th, 2016),theophilus (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    You almost fooled me I thought you was a christian !
    he's a moby

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moby

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

dodge (November 9th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 852 Posts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting the definition of moby. I had no clue what that was.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thread Information