Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 Times in 797 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says the man whose views align closer to Islams.

AcW
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    I wonder just how much more ignorance you can demonstrate
    settle in, he is getting warmed up.
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 793 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1.

The odds of being killed in the US by a refugee terrorist are 3.6 billion to 1.

The Islamic terrorist threat against American Christians is statistically negligible - you have far greater risk of being shot by your neighbour down the street!

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1.

The Islamic terrorist threat against American Christians is statistically negligible - you have far greater risk of being shot by your neighbour down the street!
    But not in other muslim nations is his point. And he would be right.

This thread is for his advocating of bringing back the crusades. That we should, as the good ole USA, once again invade other nations, to protect christians from muslims and other false religions who persecute Christianity.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    BTW, when can we talk about how you Libertarians believe that Islam is only defending itself against American aggression?

And here I thought you were talking about the barbarians of Islam. But then you Libertarians can't go bad mouthing an ally can you?
    As the rest is just common nonsense I won't bother responding. I kept this nonsense because of how extremely nonsensical it is.

1. So, the only response to any type of aggression is war? Full out total war. In that case the US would have never known any peace at any time. I don't think you'll find a libertarian who says US participation in WWII was wrong. Full out pacifism and libertarianism are two different animals. Me, I think there are morally justified wars, and and wars that have had no moral justification. In other words, war is sometimes justified. But it is only a last resort.

2. I have to laugh at last sentence of your post. It really tickles me. You, who want to shut down all speech about homosexuality and all things immoral, are in exactly the same camp as the, and I quote, "Islamic barbarians". You are allies in the same cause. You both reject free speech. You both want to punish anyone who disagrees with you. You are both totalitarian in nature. It's amazing the number of logical contradictions that you are able to hold in one brain.

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 1,048 Posts

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Says the man whose views align closer to Islams.

AcW
    In review: Islam and the secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQueer movement have the following in common:

A devout HATRED of Judeo-Christian doctrine, to the point of murdering them or using the force of law to silence them (currently being done here in the US by the Libertarian based LGBTQ movement).

and

they just love to rape children. I've covered how most if not all of LGBTQ icons were or currently are pederasts and pedophiles in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, now let's talk about the false prophet Muhammed and his "love" of children.

In his late 40's the false prophet Muhammad married 6 year old Aisha and 3 years later when Aisha was the ripe old age of 9, Mo consummated the marriage (it's a polite way to say that the degenerate raped the little girl and called it "marriage").

But wait, there's more!

It appears that the false prophet Muhammad was not only a child rapist, but was a homosexual/bisexual who did unusual things to little boys and girls (often times related to him):

Was Muhammad Sexually Perverted and a Homosexual?

Father Zakaria Botros on "The perverse sexual habits of the Prophet"

The first anecdote discussed by the priest revolved around a hadith that, while some ulema say is “ weak,” is, nonetheless according to Botros, present in 44 Islamic books—including some highly respected collections, such as Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “ the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."

Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”...

Botros proceeded to read aloud from various sources, such as a hadith relayed by Abu Hurreira (deemed an extremely reliable narrator), where Muhammad sucked on the tongues of his cousin (and future caliph) Ali’s two boys, Hassan and Hussein—they of revered Shia memory.

Next he read a hadith of Muhammad sucking on the tongue of his own daughter, Fatima. Fr Botros also added that the Arabic word for “suck” (muss) cannot, as some apologists insist, mean anything but “suck.” “After all,” added the perspicacious priest, “this is the same word used when discussing Muhammad’s 'activities' with his wives, especially his beloved child-bride, Aisha.”

http://islaminitsownwords.blogspot.c...erted-and.html

Sigh, with those credentials, if Muhammad were alive today he could be the Libertarian Party's next Presidential candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

What makes Americans and American Christians immune to the violence that your Muslim barbarian allies are perpetrating throughout the world?
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
    And here I thought you were talking about the barbarians of Islam. But then you Libertarians can't go bad mouthing an ally can you?

As the rest is just common nonsense I won't bother responding. I kept this nonsense because of how extremely nonsensical it is.

1. So, the only response to any type of aggression is war? Full out total war. In that case the US would have never known any peace at any time. I don't think you'll find a libertarian who says US participation in WWII was wrong. Full out pacifism and libertarianism are two different animals. Me, I think there are morally justified wars, and and wars that have had no moral justification. In other words, war is sometimes justified. But it is only a last resort.
    Again: According to the Libertarian Party platform:

...Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements.

It appears that communications among these people and the Muslim barbarians that murdered them...

failed.

http://jpattitude.com/IHTM/Iraq_bodies.jpg

And these too:

Religion of Peace atrocities of the week

Syria: A Suicide Bomber
    Takes Out 75 Refugees

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
    of Islam"

2017.11.14 (Yemen)
    At least six souls are sent to Allah by a suicide bomber.

2017.11.09 (Egypt)
    Ten souls are extinguished by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis

2017.11.09 (Pakistan)
    A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide bomber takes four souls with him.

2017.11.07 (Nigeria)
    Nine Christians are ambushed and murdered by Muslim terrorists as they are returning from a market.

2017.11.07 (Afghanistan)
    A fundamentalist group storms a TV station, killing at two employees.

2017.11.05 (Pakistan)
    A Taliban landmine disintegrates a child.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/

2. I have to laugh at last sentence of your post. It really tickles me. You, who want to shut down all speech about homosexuality and all things immoral,...
    Not to worry, pro abortion/pro LGBTQueer President Donald Trump won't let that happen anytime soon.

That being said: The role of righteous (godly) laws is to legislate against immoral behavior and those that promote them. As I mentioned in other threads where you pushed your pro secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQ agenda (unfortunately you haven't posted in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread), there is no biblical "right" to immoral behavior, nor did the Christian Founding Fathers write anything that endorsed some sort of "right" to engage in or promote immoral behavior.

I guess that supported "right" comes from Libertarian doctrine, the same doctrine that perverts like Murray Rothbard and Walter Block embrace.

are in exactly the same camp as the, and I quote, "Islamic barbarians". You are allies in the same cause. You both reject free speech. You both want to punish anyone who disagrees with you. You are both totalitarian in nature. It's amazing the number of logical contradictions that you are able to hold in one brain.
    While all three Abrahamic religions speak out against sexual sins, your Muslim allies have a twisted view of it (hence the rampant pedophilia/pederasty and other sexual misconduct condoned in Islam but not found in Judaism and Christianity).

While your Muslim allies throw homosexuals off of roofs to their deaths, Christians hope that these sexually deviant lost souls repent. That's not to say that Christians are sexual anarchists like yourself and your fellow Libertarians; we believe in the rule of law and that immoral conduct must be addressed.

Tell your fellow RonPaulbots that they should be thankful for Christianity...

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, OK. All right. You win. You've worn me down to a nub. Such logic is just irrefutable. You have such a brain.

Aaron

Er, I mean, anna

Uhm, I mean, Wizard

Oh, I mean, Arthur

Uhh, I mean Patrick.

Oh, I give up, I've forgotten which pair of socks I'm wearing.... I'll meet you down at the local mosque and then we'll go out and jail all those evil free speechers. Kind of rhymes with John Birchers, doesn't it?

You've finally worn to down to the point I'll admit, I'm actually a Muslim in disguise so I have many, many socks. You'll need to bring your own socks.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ffreeloader For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017),drbrumley (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Again: According to the Libertarian Party platform:

...Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements.

It appears that communications among these people and the Muslim barbarians that murdered them...

failed.

http://jpattitude.com/IHTM/Iraq_bodies.jpg

And these too:

Religion of Peace atrocities of the week

Syria: A Suicide Bomber
    Takes Out 75 Refugees

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
    of Islam"

2017.11.14 (Yemen)
    At least six souls are sent to Allah by a suicide bomber.

2017.11.09 (Egypt)
    Ten souls are extinguished by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis

2017.11.09 (Pakistan)
    A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide bomber takes four souls with him.

2017.11.07 (Nigeria)
    Nine Christians are ambushed and murdered by Muslim terrorists as they are returning from a market.

2017.11.07 (Afghanistan)
    A fundamentalist group storms a TV station, killing at two employees.

2017.11.05 (Pakistan)
    A Taliban landmine disintegrates a child.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/

Not to worry, pro abortion/pro LGBTQueer President Donald Trump won't let that happen anytime soon.

That being said: The role of righteous (godly) laws is to legislate against immoral behavior and those that promote them. As I mentioned in other threads where you pushed your pro secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQ agenda (unfortunately you haven't posted in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread), there is no biblical "right" to immoral behavior, nor did the Christian Founding Fathers write anything that endorsed some sort of "right" to engage in or promote immoral behavior.

I guess that supported "right" comes from Libertarian doctrine, the same doctrine that perverts like Murray Rothbard and Walter Block embrace.

While all three Abrahamic religions speak out against sexual sins, your Muslim allies have a twisted view of it (hence the rampant pedophilia/pederasty and other sexual misconduct condoned in Islam but not found in Judaism and Christianity).

While your Muslim allies throw homosexuals off of roofs to their deaths, Christians hope that these sexually deviant lost souls repent. That's not to say that Christians are sexual anarchists like yourself and your fellow Libertarians; we believe in the rule of law and that immoral conduct must be addressed.

Such a drama queen......

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acw can't get it thru his thick head he speaks of libertines..

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,642 Times in 2,082 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I give up, I've forgotten which pair of socks I'm wearing.... I'll meet you down at the local mosque and then we'll go out and jail all those evil free speechers. Kind of rhymes with John Birchers, doesn't it?

You've finally worn to down to the point I'll admit, I'm actually a Muslim in disguise so I have many, many socks. You'll need to bring your own socks.
    He does this quite often ... labeling individuals as either another long-time member OR as having beliefs they clearly do not subscribe to. Wear it is a badge of honor.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    He does this quite often ... labeling individuals as either another long-time member OR as having beliefs they clearly do not subscribe to. Wear it is a badge of honor.
    Yep. Everyone belongs to the Libertarian Party according to him.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

Rusha (November 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Since no one appears to be interested in debate or denounce Islam as a barbaric false religion that has much in common with their beloved secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQueer movement, let's take a quick peek at what Sharia Law allows:

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com...-Checklist.jpg

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/2016...ats-happening/

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since no one appears to be interested in debate or denounce Islam as a barbaric false religion that has much in common with their beloved secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQueer movement, let's take a quick peek at what Sharia Law allows:

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com...-Checklist.jpg

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/2016...ats-happening/
    Noone is intersted because YOU dont debate..

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,642 Times in 2,082 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't and *won't* denounce religions. I denounce actions. You don't seem to understand the difference. America. Land of the Free. Freedom of Religion. Freedom to *personally* disregard religion.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017)

Thread Information