Student of Swedenborg

Dan Emanuel

Hello,

I am not a student of Swedenborg.

But since this welcome has been abandoned perhaps I can avoid the pressure of making a new thread as a newbie and instead hijack this one.

Maybe.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

My name's Daniel, I'm a Christian, American, Conservative, Romney/Ryan supporter, Husband, Father, Son, Brother, and Assistant-to.

I'm interested in theology, religion, politics, war, economics, and music.

Daniel

keypurr

Hello,

I am not a student of Swedenborg.

But since this welcome has been abandoned perhaps I can avoid the pressure of making a new thread as a newbie and instead hijack this one.

Maybe.

Daniel

Hi Daniel, welcome to TOL. Don't pay any attention to Trotton she is one of thoes traditional persons.

Dan Emanuel

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks to all who welcomed me. I hope to see you around. I'd like to debate/discuss any of the topics above, theology, religion, politics, war, economics, and music. Should I just dive right in or is there a formality to this? If you don't want to answer and just want to see what I'll do, then I'm going to dive right in.

Daniel

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Thanks to all who welcomed me. I hope to see you around. I'd like to debate/discuss any of the topics above, theology, religion, politics, war, economics, and music. Should I just dive right in or is there a formality to this? If you don't want to answer and just want to see what I'll do, then I'm going to dive right in.

Daniel

Just dive right in, keeping these things in mind and you should do ok - just remember its a jungle out there.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Hello, my name is Chad Wooters. I hail from Lombard, Illinois. My study of the bible and philosophy have lead me to embrace the theology of Swedenborg. My views can be roughly characterized as neo-Platonic, panentheistic, and panpsychic. I also believe the questions are more important than the answers.

Why?

Muires

Looks like the original #1 poster ChadWooters got assassinated. What a shame. He knew about Swedenborg...