Which gospel?

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel.

=satanic, asserting that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Explain 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Is this the good news, that is the "same" throughout the book?

Go on record, and assert that the bible speaks of only one piece of good news. Go ahead. We are all busy men/women. And go ahead and assert that you know what the term "gospel" means.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's a lie of the religious, denominational stinking thinker and saying it, doesn't make it so!

Things that are different

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Want more?

AMEN!

Sonnet

That's a lie of the religious, denominational stinking thinker and saying it, doesn't make it so!

It's not a lie:

1 Corinthians 15:9-11
For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

Sonnet

=satanic, asserting that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Obviously not Judas.

Explain 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

What's to explain?

Is this the good news, that is the "same" throughout the book?

Go on record, and assert that the bible speaks of only one piece of good news. Go ahead. We are all busy men/women. And go ahead and assert that you know what the term "gospel" means.

I'm a little baffled by your question. The Gospel was given to Abraham.

Sonnet

Unpack for us what the word "gospel" means.

This is where we start.

Galatians 3:7-9
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

I did not ask that.

It is not that difficult.

This “All nations will be blessed through you” is good news. But it is not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?

john w

Hall of Fame

"I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

You:
"No, there is only one."

The "only one" gospel that Judas preached?

Sonnet

I did not ask that.

It is not that difficult.

This “All nations will be blessed through you” is good news. But it is not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Yes it is.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”meaning one person, who is Christ.

Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?

No.

Sonnet

Vs.

"Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."-you

So, you lied, or are changing your "argument"/assertion.

Which?

Judas was dead.

It is simple-what does the term "gospel" mean? A 6 year old understands this question, and yet it baffles you.

It's the good news of Jesus Christ.

No need for ad hominems, thanks - so why are you?

Sonnet

"I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

You:
"No, there is only one."

Honestly, I have no idea where you are going with this. I think you must have misunderstood me.

john w

Hall of Fame

You:
"No, there is only one."

"Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."

"Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?"-saint John W

"No."-you

You assert:

-only one gospel, and it is Galatians 3:7-9 KJV.

-the apostles all preached this same "only one gospel,"...

Thus, Judas preached this "only one gospel," and yet you back peddled, saying that he did not.

So, you are contradicting yourself.

Now, did Judas preach this "only one gospel," or not?

The bible says he did preach "the gospel."

john w

Hall of Fame
Honestly, I have no idea where you are going with this. I think you must have misunderstood me.

I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

You:
"No, there is only one."