rep thread

meshak

BANNED
Banned
it all sounded good except the whole wheat bread

It is essential to get rid of all kinds of white things, white bread, white rice, white flower... for healthy diet.

Once you get use to it, you would not go back to eating white things. It has deep taste, I tell you.

Do you eat the same thing everyday, chris?

My meals are the same just about everyday. And I don't get tired of it.

So I don't think I would have any problem eating manna everyday.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It is essential to get rid of all kinds of white things, white bread, white rice, white flower... for healthy diet.

Once you get use to it, you would not go back to eating white things. It has deep taste, I tell you.

Do you eat the same thing everyday, chris?

My meals are the same just about everyday. And I don't get tired of it.

So I don't think I would have any problem eating manna everyday.

View attachment 20376

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

so what is new?

old threads

so why are you resurrecting them?

so they don't get deleted

are you still worried about that?

history repeats itself

you can't ignore that

many do ignore history

why is that?

I can only speculate

I love it when you speculate

they have everything happening in the future

how convenient is that?

it can be anything you want it to be

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

so what is new?

you are getting some suggestions

like what?

to merge some of your threads

that reminds me of post number five

so you already considered that

I have already done it

they didn't notice

they have been merging their own threads here

everyone wants to get in on the act

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
will this replace your good morning thread?

yes and also my it's noon somewhere thread

so what are you having for lunch?

a jimmy johns italian sub

are they still as fast?

no, the last two times were definitely not that fast

are you going to continue to work on your apocalypse thread

I have already started to modify it

is it a new interpretation?

no but I do have new stuff about daniel

good luck with your new thread

thank you, thank you very much

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

so what is new?

we are divided

so what's new?

we have sanders on the left

and trump on the right

he is not on the right not even the idiots that support him

what is it about trump?

hate, just hate

isn't it just frustration?

that has always been there, 20 million idiots voted for perot

so what is new?

obama

obama?

he taught us to hate, this is the change he promised

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

so what is new?

interest in the apocalypse

good for you

it is exciting

is it because you are recycling your old threads on it?

others are starting threads on it like never before

is it a sign?

we should be looking for signs

why?

blessed is he that watcheth

I love it when you quote the bible, can you cite the passage?

yes, it is revelation 16:15 kjv

that is pretty good for a catholic

IMJerusha

I'm more concerned with you as an instrument to cause others to stumble, convincing them that it isn't important that they know who they call upon, so long as they get the sound right.

But it isn't the sound that saves you. And denying the identity of that root is important, is the context that makes scripture meaningful.

So, Scripture causes people to stumble, eh? No one who identifies Yeshua as being the Son of God denies the Root of the Faith.

I don't think you're stupid, so I can't imagine why you keep saying something that is...no one, literally no one is confusing that. There is God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.

And by this I can state categorically that at least you are confusing it, my point being that there are two meanings to the word "God." There is God as in the Father and there is God as in what the Father is.

You're confusing how the Son taught those present to pray before the cross.

You've just insulted the omniscience and omnipresence of both the Father and the Son in the Father. Congratulations!

But then the Son also said "I and the Father are one."

And the reason He said that is because He is in the Father and the Father is in Him, not because He IS the Father.

1 Corinthians 1:2

Exactly! "with ALL who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord"
and many want to qualify that "ALL" means the ones who believe in the doctrine of the Trinity.

I think you might want to examine yourself on the point.

Why?...I'm not putting anyone down but rather encouraging people to follow God's Word instead of man's.

No, but meshak does and if you support her, then so do you, sadly.

No, she doesn't. You are bearing false witness against her and against Scripture with that attitude. Go be sad for someone else, Town.

Faith in Jesus as a man among men isn't faith and is outside of the recognition God is due.

Yeshua was fully man among men. He is also fully the Son of God. Why is faith in that outside the recognition God is due? Too many people are going to church and not being appropriately taught. I blame the churches for this.

Belief in the trinity isn't belief in the Father, Father and Father.

Actually, it is, Town, because the Son without the Father is not the Son and the Ruach without the Father is not the Ruach and THAT is Scripture. You are taking the doctrine of the Trinity and twisting it to the Son IS the Father and the Ruach IS the Father when the Truth is that the Son and Ruach are IN the Father and the Father is IN the Son and the Ruach. It is very God OF very God; God OF God. For some reason, folks don't see the difference. BTW, capitalize the word Trinity, Town, when you're referring to the Father, Son and Ruach.

Of course you are.
Thank you very much! :) Rep for you, Chrys!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, Scripture causes people to stumble, eh?
Not unless you confuse yourself with scripture. Which may well be the case now that I think about it.

No one who identifies Yeshua as being the Son of God denies the Root of the Faith.
Evasion. The Son of God IS God. God the Son, not God and His son. So some may call Christ the Son of God without acknowledging the authority that makes his sacrifice meaningful and grace possible.

Like I noted more than once, even the Pharisees knew that.

You've just insulted the omniscience and omnipresence of both the Father and the Son in the Father.
No, I simply noted the difference between how Christ taught us to pray before his sacrifice and what followed and the scripture I noted from Paul that came after. Neither of those has any impact on God (by which I mean God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) in either of the ways you note...which I suppose is why you declared it instead of illustrating/supporting the declaration and thereby transforming it from froth to argument.

And the reason He said that is because He is in the Father and the Father is in Him, not because He IS the Father.
Still not a point of confusion.

Less clear? Do you believe that Jesus is fully God or is he something less than the Father in your estimation?

ALL who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord" and many want to qualify that "ALL" means the ones who believe in the doctrine of the Trinity.
The trinity, which is really only a way of speaking of God, holds within it the truth of who Jesus was and remains. You can't miss that and find salvation or you reduce the name of Jesus to an incantation, a magic word.

Why?...I'm not putting anyone down
As someone who has been the full recipient of your practice on the point I find your lack of self-awareness staggering, but unsurprising.

No, she doesn't.
She does a good bit more than that. She rejects Paul entirely. Maybe you should read her more widely. Or maybe that's not really the trouble. It's hard to tell at this point.

You are bearing false witness against her and against Scripture with that attitude. Go be sad for someone else, Town.
You either don't know what you're talking about or don't care. Neither is a good place to found an argument.

Yeshua was fully man among men. He is also fully the Son of God.
By Son of God do you mean fully God? Or is He less than the Father, again, in your understanding. It's a clear, simple question and one I've answered without equivocation. You've yet to meet it. I'm curious as to why.

Why is faith in that outside the recognition God is due?
Explained multiple times prior and noted above.

.You are taking the doctrine of the Trinity and twisting it to the Son IS the Father
That's simply untrue. What I am proclaiming is that Jesus Christ IS God. Is fully God as is the Father or the Holy Spirit.

BTW, capitalize the word Trinity, Town, when you're referring to the Father, Son and Ruach.
An error of a keystroke, easily repaired. Your thinking may be harder to amend. We'll see.

Thank you very much! :) Rep for you, Chrys!
:plain: Okay. You do know that it doesn't matter to me if you rep him or not, right? I just think how you've latched onto the point is, well, interesting.

By which I mean indicative.

IMJerusha

Not unless you confuse yourself with scripture. Which may well be the case now that I think about it.

Except that I posted the Scripture regarding this. You are overlooking that.

1 John 4:15 is not an evasion.
Romans 10:9 is not an evasion.
1 John 5:9-11 is not an evasion.

The Son of God IS God. God the Son, not God and His son.

The Son has God-ship by virtue of His Father only. You're putting forth a twisted version of the doctrine of the Trinity. One that Yeshua would not and did not support.

So some may call Christ the Son of God without acknowledging the authority that makes his sacrifice meaningful and grace possible.

Town, ALL of Yeshua's authority came from the Father by His own testimony.

Like I noted more than once, even the Pharisees knew that.

What the Pharisees noted and what Yeshua stated are two different things. He never stated He was the Father, only that the Father is in Him and He in the Father.

No, I simply noted the difference between how Christ taught us to pray before his sacrifice and what followed and the scripture I noted from Paul that came after.

Malachi 3:6, Town. Yeshua would not have taught one thing before the Cross and something else after the Cross. Yeshua was not two-faced. He also didn't announce an expiration date to his teaching and what He taught Paul was the same as He taught everyone.

Neither of those has any impact on God (by which I mean God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) in either of the ways you note...which I suppose is why you declared it instead of illustrating/supporting the declaration and thereby transforming it from froth to argument.

Scripture isn't froth and I'm a bit disappointed that you would declare it as such.

Still not a point of confusion.
That depends on whether you are you, or not.

Less clear? Do you believe that Jesus is fully God or is he something less than the Father in your estimation?

Yeshua declared Himself as something less in His own estimation. In other words, He did not declare Himself equal to His Father, but in everything deferred to His Father. John 13:13-20, Mark 10:18, John 5:19 Neither did Paul. 1 Corinthians 11:3

The trinity, which is really only a way of speaking of God,

And if it were in the mind of one who holds respect for God, it would be capitalized.

holds within it the truth of who Jesus was and remains.

Yeshua was and remains under the Headship of His Father.

You can't miss that

You have.

and find salvation or you reduce the name of Jesus to an incantation, a magic word.

Yeshua reduced His own Name to a magic word? Nah, you've got that wrong right along with stating that the doctrine of the Trinity is a requirement for salvation when Scripture states otherwise.

As someone who has been the full recipient of your practice on the point I find your lack of self-awareness staggering, but unsurprising.

Considering your inability to accept God's Word as opposed to man's on a particular subject, your surprise isn't surprising. Ezekiel 3:20

She does a good bit more than that. She rejects Paul entirely. Maybe you should read her more widely. Or maybe that's not really the trouble. It's hard to tell at this point.

What she rejects is the twisting of God's Word based upon Paul's words to peoples destruction. Peter warned about that. Apparently she has been exposed to enough of that to stay away from Paul's teaching. That's not her fault and no Christian is required to believe in Paul for salvation but rather Yeshua. Nothing Paul taught was different than what Yeshua taught or in any way opposed what Yeshua taught while He walked among us or after His resurrection.

You either don't know what you're talking about or don't care. Neither is a good place to found an argument.

It was good enough when people were declaring you anathema.

By Son of God do you mean fully God? Or is He less than the Father, again, in your understanding. It's a clear, simple question and one I've answered without equivocation. You've yet to meet it. I'm curious as to why.

I haven't stated that you're stupid. :chuckle:
I have answered/met you, Town, so your curiosity is unfounded. I do not mean that Yeshua is the Father and neither does the Nicene Creed or the doctrine of the Trinity.

Explained multiple times prior and noted above.

Your explanations don't hold up to Scripture.

That's simply untrue. What I am proclaiming is that Jesus Christ IS God. Is fully God as is the Father or the Holy Spirit.

You can not make that declaration if you dismiss the Headship and authority of the Father. The Son is only God in that He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. It's a caviat that was explained by Yeshua and one you don't seem to grasp.

An error of a keystroke, easily repaired.

And easily repeated, apparently, meaning you refuse to check yourself before the Lord.

Your thinking may be harder to amend. We'll see.

My thinking doesn't need your amendments, Town. I defer to my Head and you are not He.

:plain: Okay. You do know that it doesn't matter to me if you rep him or not, right? I just think how you've latched onto the point is, well, interesting.

Well, I do care about how Chrys feels about things. Granted, the directives of this thread are a bit cloudy but I am trying to accommodate Chrys.

By which I mean indicative.

Yes, indicative of my caring for a Brother.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm so glad I don't read the comment by comment posts. I say note the points and type the responses in a paragraph or two. Same with TH !!