I hope Mr Trump surrounds himself with good people

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is already way ahead of Romney in terms of votes, and the primary is not even over. Meanwhile, the DNC is down 20% in supporters. I told you, that is the "Reagan democrat". They know Trump is not right wing. They also know he will reverse what Obama has been doing. I hope he surrounds himself with better people that Bush II did. Aside from VP Cheney, I didn't like most of them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He is already way ahead of Romney in terms of votes, and the primary is not even over. Meanwhile, the DNC is down 20% in supporters. I told you, that is the "Reagan democrat". They know Trump is not right wing. They also know he will reverse what Obama has been doing. I hope he surrounds himself with better people that Bush II did. Aside from VP Cheney, I didn't like most of them.

I think Trump will have a great team, plus the powers that be will tell him what to do and when to do it

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is already way ahead of Romney in terms of votes, and the primary is not even over.

To my knowledge democrats didn't cross Party lines in the Republican Primaries to ensure a Mitt Romney victory (as they're doing with Donald Trump).

Meanwhile, the DNC is down 20% in supporters. I told you, that is the "Reagan democrat". They know Trump is not right wing. They also know he will reverse what Obama has been doing. I hope he surrounds himself with better people that Bush II did. Aside from VP Cheney, I didn't like most of them.

Donald Trump will lose by double digits if he is the Republican nominee. Christians will either vote 3rd Party or just stay home; no way can we vote for a moral degenerate, which Donald Trump is.

I think Trump will have a great team, plus the powers that be will tell him what to do and when to do it

Thank you for acknowledging that Donald Trump will play right along with the Establishment.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To my knowledge democrats didn't cross Party lines in the Republican Primaries to ensure a Mitt Romney victory.

That is because you are stupid.

GOP open primaries.. In fact, when I walked into the crowded primary polling place (like I have not seen prior) they asked which party did I want. No, not every state does it. All a liberal has to do is register re-publican. Because the DNC selects their candidate behind closed doors. And that is fine. They are saying "this is our candidate".

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump is the next president

And
If you have a problem, your welcome to get a good ol' solid fist to the facial area, as it has been demonstrated :)

You tread on the silent majority- don't tread on the silent majority, Liberals got too arrogant :rolleyes:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Have anyone in mind?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"Good people" usually work for people they respect and who take their advice!

Trump is not only a serial "verbal abuser" but changes his political positions to the point where nobody (including himself) really knows where he stands on the political spectrum - both are attributes that would encourage "good people" to avoid him like the plague!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have anyone in mind?

Yes. Donald Rumsfeld was the civilian head of the military, and doesn't know how to wage war. Or did you mean who Trump has in mind. In that case, I don't know. I'll speculate for a while.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yes. Donald Rumsfeld was the civilian head of the military, and doesn't know how to wage war. Or did you mean who Trump has in mind. In that case, I don't know. I'll speculate for a while.

Yes I meant if you had anyone in mind for Trump.

glorydaz

"Good people" usually work for people they respect and who take their advice!

Trump is not only a serial "verbal abuser" but changes his political positions to the point where nobody (including himself) really knows where he stands on the political spectrum - both are attributes that would encourage "good people" to avoid him like the plague!

Boy, you have those Dim talking points down to a fine art. :chuckle: