ECT Challenge to end D'ism

Interplanner

I challenge you all to read FOOTHOLD and still be dispensationalist. It is not a 'theology.' It is a biographical journey of a 'child soldier' taught to hate Israel among other things. It is written in utter practicality, given the increasing rate and breadth of Islamic attacks. See my footer.

The current edition now includes the Imprimis essay (Hillsdale College) by US Prosecutor Andrew McCarthy "Islam: Facts or Dreams?"

See my footer to take the next step.

Last edited:

Interplanner

I challenge you, IP, to read the following; see if you remain a Preterist.

Of course you will; though many of your system's assertions were shot full of holes five years ago.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

I've done a complete treatment of all that. He was horrible on Hebrews! Compartmentalising at its worst. Even before you get to the future.

The dismissal of the DofJ as not what Christ meant is as crass as how Pharisees read passages.

FOOTHOLD is not doctrinaire. It is what Eph 2-3 means as found by a jihadist. If you can't get behind something that stops a jihadist in his tracks with Eph 2-3, ...are you then part of it?

Danoh

Lol, IP; in sharp contrast to your Preterist beliefs; it is Dispensationalism that holds that Israel still awaits a yet glorious future everlastingly free from all its enemies.

And Andrew McCarthy reads like an Acts 2 Dispy Zionist.

I swear, sometimes you come off as confused in your own doctrine as I Am A Berean.

Danoh

By the way, bro; why the hoop to have to jump through - not even a preview. You out for a buck now, lol.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I challenge you all to read FOOTHOLD and still be dispensationalist. It is not a 'theology.' It is a biographical journey of a 'child soldier' taught to hate Israel among other things. It is written in utter practicality, given the increasing rate and breadth of Islamic attacks. See my footer.

The current edition now includes the Imprimis essay (Hillsdale College) by US Prosecutor Andrew McCarthy "Islam: Facts or Dreams?"

See my footer to take the next step.

Huh?? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've done a complete treatment of all that. He was horrible on Hebrews! Compartmentalising at its worst. Even before you get to the future.

The dismissal of the DofJ as not what Christ meant is as crass as how Pharisees read passages.

FOOTHOLD is not doctrinaire. It is what Eph 2-3 means as found by a jihadist. If you can't get behind something that stops a jihadist in his tracks with Eph 2-3, ...are you then part of it?

:confused: :rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your statement just goes to show what hypocrites your fellow Darby followers are.

If I made a statement like you just did ('m what ya might call a "False Doctrine Antibody". I seek out false doctrine and seek to destroy it."), your fellow Darby followers would go on and on about how I'm not hear to learn, how having my mind made up prevents me from learning, how I don't ask honest questions, etc.

But when a Dispensationalist makes a statement like you just did, then there all for that kind of attitude.

Which proves my point that Darby followers are the biggest hypocrites on TOL.

Interplanner

Since the thread is a notice about a short novel, you might read it first and then put up your cute little icons! What a concept! I could send or post the synopsis, but synopses are only the action outline; they are not the complete compliment of thoughts and background that make the actors in the novel do what they do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your statement just goes to show what hypocrites your fellow Darby followers are.

If I made a statement like you just did ('m what ya might call a "False Doctrine Antibody". I seek out false doctrine and seek to destroy it."), your fellow Darby followers would go on and on about how I'm not hear to learn, how having my mind made up prevents me from learning, how I don't ask honest questions, etc.

But when a Dispensationalist makes a statement like you just did, then there all for that kind of attitude.

Which proves my point that Darby followers are the biggest hypocrites on TOL.

:rotfl:

Interplanner

Hey, IP, give us your best shot? What do ya have to lose except your self-respect?

If you want to just deal with theology instead of what theology does to people in the reality of this decade, procede to my 10 propositions about NT eschatology. Or in your case, you might call them the 10 articles (as in article-u-late).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TeT is a "Preterist" who believes Christ has already returned to earth in the form of the Roman army, in 70AD. Make up your own minds folks.

The return of Christ was "The Day of the Lord".

All throughout the OT, "The Day of the Lord" is judgement.

In 70AD, judgement came upon apostate Judah, just as Christ Jesus had prophesied, not to mention OT prophecies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since the thread is a notice about a short novel, you might read it first and then put up your cute little icons! What a concept! I could send or post the synopsis, but synopses are only the action outline; they are not the complete compliment of thoughts and background that make the actors in the novel do what they do.

Let me know when the movie comes out, I'll try my best to miss it?