Why I believe war is coming

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
America is pushing for war with Russia by summer. They have such a small window in which to save the dollar since China set up an alternative to the IMF.

drbrumley

B. Hussein Obama is going to do absolutely nothing as Putin runs over eastern Europe in a bid to rebuild the USSR. Because he backs the play. He will run his mouth, and that is about it.

So much you don't have a clue about....besides I am surprised Nick supports Neo Nazis....

OCTOBER23

IF YOU READ MY POSTS THEN YOU KNOW WHAT WARS ARE COMING AND WHEN.

OMAMA is a SUNNI MOSLEM AND THE MOSLEMS PLAN IS TO CONQUER AMERICA

BY INTER MARRIAGE AND DEMANDING RELIGIOUS RIGHTS.

FORTUNATELY , THE TIME IS SHORT .

THE 7 YEAR PEACE PACT WILL START SEPT 2017 - 2024 ARMAGEDDON

FIRST ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN'S NUCLEAR PLANT AND EXPAND THEIR TERRITORY.

2ND TURKEY ALONG WITH THE POPE AND THE UNITED NATIONS WILL DECLARE

JERUSALEM AN INTERNATIONAL RELIGIOUS CAPITAL

ALONG WITH A 2 STATE SOLUTION.

THE NEW TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT STARTING IN 2018.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Totton Linnet
#consistently incorrect predictions.

Where are any predictions? I am certainly not making a prophetic prediction, the statement is that America is pushing for war. More exactly the Reserve Bank is pushing for war and the Res Bank is the power in America, parts of the American government are out of control. America [the Res Bank] has been pushing and prodding the Russian bear into war for decades through NATO.

Why have they STILL not released details of that passenger plane which was brought down in Ukraine a year ago, it is a scandal, they have had the cockpit recordings and the black boxes for almost a year. They keep saying it was Russia...but they won't prove it.

It was a false flag operation.

But my eye and YOUR eyes ought to be on the dollar. THAT is what will be the cause of war. There will come a point where America simply will not be able to just let the dollar collapse. If that did happen America itself would disintergrate into armed uprising.

They must go to war

Merkel and Hollande know it, they all know it.

Daedalean's_Sun

Where are any predictions?

I've quoted several now already.

If I am wrong then what you say will happen, this will be just another international incident and will fade away. If I am right you will see an economic alliance between China and Russia which will establish the Chinese Yuan as the world reserve currency....THAT is the war button.

I am certainly not making a prophetic prediction

Are they prophetic? Certainly not, but you are still making predictions about what you think will happen, and so far none have come to fruition.

the statement is that America is pushing for war.

The statement was that "America is pushing for war with Russia by summer" the operative word here is pushing, because if summer comes and it is business as usual you will just say "I just said America is pushing for war, I didn't say there'd be one, the war is coming soon!". It's simply a weasel word.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I've quoted several now already.

Are they prophetic? Certainly not, but you are still making predictions about what you think will happen, and so far none have come to fruition.

The statement was that "America is pushing for war with Russia by summer" the operative word here is pushing, because if summer comes and it is business as usual you will just say "I just said America is pushing for war, I didn't say there'd be one, the war is coming soon!". It's simply a weasel word.

Where have you been? you should change your name to Rip Van Winkle. China and Russia HAVE signed off on the biggest trade deal between 2 nations in history. China has set up an opposition IMF.

The US have been pushing for war all this year since the crisis first emerged and they have been playing a game of prod and tease with Russia for decades.

Yes this is what I am saying, America is pushing for war with Russia by summer, it may be that Europe can rein them in, I don't think they can or will.

But all along I have said that war is coming...THAT I am certain of, because the cold hard reality is they must to survive.

I'm thinking that when the chips are down Europe are going to jump ship like rats and side with Russia and China.

Listen up with your ears compadre

Russia and China did not sign off on the biggest trade deal in history without making certain pledges of mutual protection in the event of war.

Daedalean's_Sun

The US have been pushing for war all this year since the crisis first emerged and they have been playing a game of prod and tease with Russia for decades.

Tensions which were at their height during the cold war and the Cuban Missile Crisis in particular, and have since only declined with the breakup of the soviet union by a very significant margin, your fantasies of doomsday notwithstanding.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are so incredibly blind. You just can't see what it means for Russia and China to see NATO building missile "defensive" capabilities a dozen at a time in all the nations bordering Russia and around the Pacific.

Americans, I suppose because of their history, just never seem to be able to put themselves into the minds of other peoples of other nations. Yet they only need to travel back in time as far as the 60s to when Cuba started to take delivery of missiles to see how such actions interpret themselves to the nations being "contained"

You talk about war but actually war is already begun, sanctions are war, it is the ancient art of building up siege works.

I put the question to you [because I am not listening too much to what the politicians say] do you believe that there is a power actively working in the US that is greater than the power of the elected politicians? and a power which acts independently of any authorisation from the Whitehouse or Congress?

rexlunae

You are so incredibly blind. You just can't see what it means for Russia and China to see NATO building missile "defensive" capabilities a dozen at a time in all the nations bordering Russia and around the Pacific.

Can you see what it means for Russia's neighbors when Russia invades their neighbors at will? Mutual defense is totally legitimate under international law. Unilateral invasion is not, certain Bush administration decisions notwithstanding. The Baltic states have good reasons to fear Russian aggression, and it is entirely legal for them to join NATO and move defensive weaponry into place.

Americans, I suppose because of their history, just never seem to be able to put themselves into the minds of other peoples of other nations. Yet they only need to travel back in time as far as the 60s to when Cuba started to take delivery of missiles to see how such actions interpret themselves to the nations being "contained"

Try putting yourself in the minds of the Baltic states, which were invaded and forcibly annexed to the Soviet Union. Or to Poland, which the Russians already attempted to abolish as a nation once. Or the former Czechoslovakia, which had Soviet troops violently put down even internal attempts at reform. Or Ukraine and Georgia, which have seen Russia infiltrate their governments and annex their territory.

I put the question to you [because I am not listening too much to what the politicians say] do you believe that there is a power actively working in the US that is greater than the power of the elected politicians? and a power which acts independently of any authorisation from the Whitehouse or Congress?

The power of stupidity, it seems. It conquers all.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
B. Hussein Obama is going to do absolutely nothing as Putin runs over eastern Europe in a bid to rebuild the USSR. Because he backs the play. He will run his mouth, and that is about it.

Kremlin: Don't Issue Ultimatums to Putin
[dblpt]126[dblpt]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Can you see what it means for Russia's neighbors when Russia invades their neighbors at will? Mutual defense is totally legitimate under international law. Unilateral invasion is not, certain Bush administration decisions notwithstanding. The Baltic states have good reasons to fear Russian aggression, and it is entirely legal for them to join NATO and move defensive weaponry into place.

Try putting yourself in the minds of the Baltic states, which were invaded and forcibly annexed to the Soviet Union. Or to Poland, which the Russians already attempted to abolish as a nation once. Or the former Czechoslovakia, which had Soviet troops violently put down even internal attempts at reform. Or Ukraine and Georgia, which have seen Russia infiltrate their governments and annex their territory.

The power of stupidity, it seems. It conquers all.

I have not called anybody stupid, but I do think it is stupid to believe everything that is churned out on the western news programnes.

Russia was in Crimea by international agreement, they have their naval base there just as the US has Pearl Harbour, they were always allowed to have 25, 000 military personel in Crimea.

Crimean people are Russian, they speak Russian, their ethnicity is Russian.

When the mad fascists dogs firebombed their way into power in Kiev their cry was "death to the Russian pigs" they put on legislation to ban the Russian language from being spoken or used in any legal way...do you know how this effected not only the Crimeans but the whole of Eastern Ukraine?

You bet they rebelled, you bet Crimea set up their own autonomy and then they asked to be taken back into the USSR.

It was Putin who insisted upon a referendum first, it has been Putin who has steadfastly resisted calls from E. Ukraine to annexe.

What has been in E. Ukraine almost completely unreported in the West has been shameful, those BEAUTIFUL hard working Russians families, mothers and fathers, grandmums and granddads. Their schools and hospitals, their nurseries their homes have been systematically shelled. Terrorist? nah, they just ordinary folks.

When Kiev talks peace they mean going in with tanks and artillery and bombs until they are subdued.

The E. Ukranians have no representation in parliament, when they stood up to give their side of the story they were literally punched out of the assembly and barred ever since, nor was anybody representing their case allowed to stand for elections.

You are just allowing the western governments to tell you what is happening.

It has been Russia who have been calling for all party talks, it has been Russia calling for regionalisation of Eastern Ukraine with the East remaining Ukrainian.

Yes they have been arming the people so that they can defend themselves and probably sent NGOs across the border, just as America and the EU sent in the fascists in Kiev in the first place.

rexlunae

Russia was in Crimea by international agreement, they have their naval base there just as the US has Pearl Harbour, they were always allowed to have 25, 000 military personel in Crimea.

And if they'd stayed in their bases instead of taking over territory of Ukraine, there would have been no problem.

Crimean people are Russian, they speak Russian, their ethnicity is Russian.

Not all of them. And even if Crimea were 100% Russian by ethnicity, and even if they all wanted to become part of Russia, that wouldn't give Russia an automatic warrant to intervene violently.

When the mad fascists dogs firebombed their way into power in Kiev their cry was "death to the Russian pigs" they put on legislation to ban the Russian language from being spoken or used in any legal way...do you know how this effected not only the Crimeans but the whole of Eastern Ukraine?

Can you prove that without linking to RT?

You bet they rebelled, you bet Crimea set up their own autonomy and then they asked to be taken back into the USSR.

That's not exactly what happened. Russia invaded.

It was Putin who insisted upon a referendum first,

Which he rigged. No election is ever that one-sided. The Tartars would have had to vote mostly for annexation to get the tally the Russians claim.

... it has been Putin who has steadfastly resisted calls from E. Ukraine to annexe.

Yes. And Hitler didn't reveal all his plans when he annexed Czechoslovakia either. Because if you plan to wage war on everyone, you probably don't want to do it all at once. And he still has the Germans and the French running around trying to find a diplomatic solution as his troops push the Ukrainians from their own cities.

What has been in E. Ukraine almost completely unreported in the West has been shameful, those BEAUTIFUL hard working Russians families, mothers and fathers, grandmums and granddads. Their schools and hospitals, their nurseries their homes have been systematically shelled. Terrorist? nah, they just ordinary folks.

I am sure most of them want nothing to do with this war.

When Kiev talks peace they mean going in with tanks and artillery and bombs until they are subdued.

Kiev didn't start this war.

The E. Ukranians have no representation in parliament, when they stood up to give their side of the story they were literally punched out of the assembly and barred ever since, nor was anybody representing their case allowed to stand for elections.

It's hard to hold an election in territory under the control of a hostile force.

You are just allowing the western governments to tell you what is happening.

No, I don't.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...encircled-strategic-town-150208071038740.html

But it's pretty clear who you get your information from, comrade.

It has been Russia who have been calling for all party talks, it has been Russia calling for regionalisation of Eastern Ukraine with the East remaining Ukrainian.

It's also been Russia that has broken every accord that they've made, including the one in the post-Soviet era guaranteeing the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

Yes they have been arming the people so that they can defend themselves and probably sent NGOs across the border, just as America and the EU sent in the fascists in Kiev in the first place.

The problem is, the people in eastern Ukraine were never in any danger until the Russians intervened and started brewing discontent.

drbrumley

And if they'd stayed in their bases instead of taking over territory of Ukraine, there would have been no problem.

Not all of them. And even if Crimea were 100% Russian by ethnicity, and even if they all wanted to become part of Russia, that wouldn't give Russia an automatic warrant to intervene violently.

Can you prove that without linking to RT?

That's not exactly what happened. Russia invaded.

Which he rigged. No election is ever that one-sided. The Tartars would have had to vote mostly for annexation to get the tally the Russians claim.

Yes. And Hitler didn't reveal all his plans when he annexed Czechoslovakia either. Because if you plan to wage war on everyone, you probably don't want to do it all at once. And he still has the Germans and the French running around trying to find a diplomatic solution as his troops push the Ukrainians from their own cities.

I am sure most of them want nothing to do with this war.

Kiev didn't start this war.

It's hard to hold an election in territory under the control of a hostile force.

No, I don't.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...encircled-strategic-town-150208071038740.html

But it's pretty clear who you get your information from, comrade.

It's also been Russia that has broken every accord that they've made, including the one in the post-Soviet era guaranteeing the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

The problem is, the people in eastern Ukraine were never in any danger until the Russians intervened and started brewing discontent.

Your narrative regarding Ukraine is counter to the facts – or in this case, despite of lack of facts.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
In a much larger sense, when the money is followed, throughout the History of "Banking", and the connection between "loaning" GOVERNMENTS, Countries, Nations, Etc., TO FINANCE WAR. No matter how it happens, it HAS to happen. For The Banks. Nothing on the planet creates more "DEBT". That is the ONLY WAY a Bank can OPERATE. Don't take my word for it :salute: