about being a victim... Is there no such thing?

republicanchick

Some Republicans act like if a person is downtrodden, especially after a certain age, it is ALL that person's fault

Accrding to them, there are no victims..

Really?

Were there victims of Hurricane Katrina?

Were there victims in South Carolina, in that Black Church?

And yet if someone experiences certain other kinds of disasters, thse people cannot count on getting ANY sympathy. They are not victims...

really..

___

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Many conservatives reflexibly play the "victim card" when confronted by intellectual information, academic research and scientific study.

They often feel they are "talked down to" and made to feel inferior.

So their natural reaction is to "push back" and declare all the honest evidence and data as "liberal." This makes them justified in ignoring it completely.

bybee

Many conservatives reflexibly play the "victim card" when confronted by intellectual information, academic research and scientific study.

So their natural reaction is to "push back" and declare all the honest evidence and data as "liberal." This makes them justified in ignoring it completely.

Well now that is also a pretty good description of the "jokers to the left of me"....:luigi:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
feminists are the real victims
but
they are doing something about it

they are no longer feminine

Red_Dirt

Some Republicans act like if a person is downtrodden, especially after a certain age, it is ALL that person's fault
According to them, there are no victims..
Really?
___

Broad generalization based on false narrative, flawed premise, unjustified conclusion. Similar to a straw man argument, in which the bad guy is invented and the association is asserted.

Republican Chick is receiving just the kinds of answers this presupposition, as framed, deserves.

This is an entrenched narrative of the left, because it works, and it supposes conservatives are mean spirited and liberal are nice people.
Yeah, sure, nice. All the way to bankruptcy court.

That does not mean there is a good point to the post or to the question. So, why don't we start over?

republicanchick

um... I'm not sure this is germane to the topic

__

republicanchick

feminists are the real victims
but
they are doing something about it

they are no longer feminine

I'm a feminist and a true one b/c i don't believe that murdering your children whether in the womb or outside proves you are "liberated." It proves just the opposite, in fact, that you are a slave to... well, i would say the Devil, but some folks dont believe in him... (they should have MY life... and they would) but anyway..

yeh... I guess some feminists think u can only be called that if you believe in killing your helpless children

so u can be more like a man

please

___

republicanchick

Are there any "black" catholic churches?

yeh, try ALL Catholic Churches

The Catholic Church NEVER forbade Blacks to attend. now maybe some individual racist clergy or parishioner in the old days tried to keep Blacks from going to the RCC, but i have never heard of it and the Church officially has always taught that ALL are created in God's image.. all lives matter AND are even SACRED

___

SaulToPaul 2

yeh, try ALL Catholic Churches

The Catholic Church NEVER forbade Blacks to attend. now maybe some individual racist clergy or parishioner in the old days tried to keep Blacks from going to the RCC, but i have never heard of it and the Church officially has always taught that ALL are created in God's image.. all lives matter AND are even SACRED

___

Ok. Fine with me.

I don't think protestants should call some of their churches "black".

It is stupid.

republicanchick

Ok. Fine with me.

I don't think protestants should call some of their churches "black".

It is stupid.

well, if a majority Blacks go there, i dont see why not

Its relevant in the current SC situation b/c t he alleged perp is White and racist

(and assuming he is guilty... cowardly and a weasel... etc)

___