Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

In the Regeneration !

In the Regeneration !

Matt 19:28

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Did we know that Christ was regenerated ? That He first experienced regeneration ? Lets examine the word and determine how it does apply to Christ Himself.

Its the greek word paliggenesia and means:

new birth, reproduction, renewal, recreation, regeneration

hence renovation, regeneration, the production of a new life consecrated to God, a radical change of mind for the better. The word often used to denote the restoration of a thing to its pristine state, its renovation, as a renewal or restoration of life after death

After His Death,He was risen to Live unto God Rom 6:10

For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

That's the production of a new life consecrated to God after having died.

Now the greek word is made up of Two words palin: anew, again and

genesis:

source, origin

a) a book of one's lineage, i.e. in which his ancestry or progeny are enumerated

2) used of birth, nativity

3) of that which follows origin, viz. existence, lifea) the wheel of life (Jas 3:6), other explain it, the wheel of human origin which as soon as men are born begins to run, i.e. its course of life

It can mean birthed again or anew, generated anew , to begin new
So Jesus was first regenerated as He was the Col 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Rev 1:5

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Rom 8:29

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Simply put, His Resurrection out of the dead is a regeneration.

Resurrection:

a raising up, rising (e.g. from a seat)

2) a rising from the dead

a) that of Christ

b) that of all men at the end of this present age

c) the resurrection of certain ones history who were restored to life

So in this Christ was Regenerated, and all for whom He died and represented were also regenerated with Him as per Eph 2:6

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

That word raised means also :

to raise up i.e. cause to be born and that's the reason for our New Birth 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

We are begotten again by the Regeneration/Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

All for whom He died followed Him in the Regeneration !

beloved57

Faith or Believing is a Work ! 2

Faith or Believing is a Work ! 2

Believing is a work of the mind, because its a volition of the same, a volition of the mind, such as when we purpose something in our heart. 2 Cor 9:7

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

The word purpseth is the word proaireō:

to bring forward, bring forth from one's stores

2) to bring forth for one's self, to choose for one's self before another, to prefer

3) to purpose

The word heart kardia:

the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

The word work ergon means:

érgon (from ergō, "to work, accomplish") – a work or worker who accomplishes something. 2041 /érgon ("work") is a deed (action) that carries out (completes) an inner desire (intension, purpose).

beloved57

Forgiveness to be feared !

Forgiveness to be feared !

Ps 130:4

But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

God has a purpose in the forgiveness of sins, and it is to bring about that the forgiven fear Him.

All for whom Christ died, God for His sake has forgiven them all their sins, its totally by His Grace Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Col 1:14

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Now its purposed that these should fear Him, so they are given in New Birth a Heart to fear Him, a circumcised heart.

Jer 32:39-40

And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Ps 103:10-12,17

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

All whom Christ died, shed His Blood for the remission or forgiveness of sins Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

All such shall fear Him by being given a Heart to by New Birth. Ps 130:3-4

3 If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

beloved57

Keeping the commandments of God !3

Keeping the commandments of God !3

Rom 10:4

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Now they are believing because to them, His Perfect Law Obedience as been charged or imputed to them,and in the time of Faith, they come to Live by the knowledge of it, and hence it cometh to past, the Just shall live by Faith, and in that, their God given Faith, they keep all of the Commandments Perfectly,through Him who Lived and died in their behalf. So everyone Christ died for, He also Lived for, and they because of that keep all the Commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus Christ Rev 14:12

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Now if we do not know ourselves to keep them in this manner, then we are debtors to do the whole Law Gal 5:3; James 2:10

They are indebted to do it perfectly or face the serious consequences of hell

Now does the believer keep the Law of God Personally ? The answer is yes [as regenerate], however not out of an legalistic or mercenary motive but out of Love to God's Law Rom 7:22

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

You see, the nature by which we became believers was not out of the old man, but by the New Man as Per Eph 4:24

And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Col 3:10

And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Now in the creating of this New Man is the giving of a new heart, new mind, with this new mind we embrace Christ and keep God's Law or delight in it Rom 7:22

If not for this New Nature of the New Man we do not and cannot personally obey God's Commandments Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Yes to believe on Christ is an Holy Commandment 2 Pet 2:21

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Christ is embraced through the Gospel, the Faith delivered Jude 1:3

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

The Natural man of the flesh cannot do or keep any one Commandment that is pleasing to God as per 1 Jn 3:22-23

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another
, as he gave us commandment.

Believing on the name of the Son of God and Loving one another are pleasing in His Sight and are Commanded, so that means the natural man in the flesh cannot do them and please God.

It just cannot be done, no matter how impressive it appears to our fellow creatures, all who believe on Christ do so because of they have been made a New Man with a Spiritual Capacity to now please God.

beloved57

Root and Offspring of David.

Root and Offspring of David.

Rev 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The Lord Jesus Christ stated to be both the Root and Offspring of David. Now He is the Offspring of David in His Royal Humanity, in the flesh Rom 1:3

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

2 Tim 2:8

8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Now understand something here, Jesus Christ was of the seed of David not in the normal sense of word because, He did not have a natural father of the flesh, for He was never in the loins of David as say Levi was in the loins of Abraham See Heb 7:9-10.

But He did come out of one who did have a literal blood descendant from David, His Mother Mary,and yet neither did He derive His Being from out of her egg, but was placed in her by the Holy Spirit. Matt 1:18

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of[ek out of] the Holy Ghost.

But now, it is written also that He,Jesus Christ is the root of David; Which means David did receive his spiritual life and existence from Him. This should silence the opposer's that Christ, even in the OT was the Head of His Body Members the Church, which David is but one.It also means that David was one of His Seed Isa 53:11

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Christ in this sense is our Father Isa 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Father here the word ab:

father of an individual

2) of God as father of his people

3) head or founder of a household, group, family, or clan

4) ancestor

a) grandfather, forefathers -- of person

b) of people

5) originator or patron of a class, profession, or art

6) of producer, generator (fig.)

The word root also means:

origin or derivation, esp as a source of growth, vitality, or existence

All the Believers in OT and NT have their Spiritual existence from the Root Christ,thats why He [Jesus Christ] is the root of David.

All True Believers from the OT and NT had to receive Life from the True Vine Jn 15:1-8.

Again, the OT Believers and the NT Believers both received their Spiritual Existence through Christ, for Spiritual Life and Existence has always been premised on His Cross Work and Resurrection from the Dead.

beloved57

The Pre Existence of Christ the Man ! 1

The Pre Existence of Christ the Man ! 1

Jn 8:58

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jn 17:5

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

I mean by this the Pre Existence of Christos, the Messiah, before the world was, Eliphaz knew Him as the First Man born before the Hills Job 15:7

7 Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?

The same as Prov 8:25

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

25 before the mountains were settled, and before all hills, he begets me.LXX

Yes, this is a Great Mystery of the Person of Christ. For most believe that He was not the Christ, the Messiah until His Incarnation, but this verse Jn 17:5 should dispel that lack of knowledge, if we are given Grace to understand and receive it.

If Jesus Christ had a Glory with the Father before the World was, which makes Him distinct from the Father, He then must have had a existence as Christ before the world was and so did pre exist prior to His Incarnation which I believe is alluded to here 2 Cor 8:9

9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Meaning He was Rich with Glory before He became poor by His Incarnation, Our Lord Jesus Christ !

This Preexistence of Christ before the World Began was that of God Man, as He was not only Essentially God [The Word] but in addition,He was also in Union with the Word, the Mediator Man, between God and Men [The Elect] Christ Jesus 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

beloved57

The Pre Existence of Christ the Man ! 2

The Pre Existence of Christ the Man ! 2

To continue, Yes before the World Began Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus was a Glorified Man as Mediator,this I believe is the Previous Glory He had with the Father before the World was, being then the Mediator in the Form of God Phil 2:5-6

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Evidently this was His Mindset as Christ Jesus before taking on the form of a Servant. This is when He was Rich 2 Cor 8:9 and in the Form of God.

Inn this capacity as well He was the Head and Surety of God's Elect, the Election of Grace 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

So the Glory He had before the world was had also to do with His Qualification as the Covenant Head, Surety , and Representative Being Mediator before the world was, and His delights were the children of men Prov 8:31[The Election of Grace]

Also it was in this Capacity He was the Image of the Invisible God Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Col 1:15

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

This Glory Christ God Man Mediator had with the Father before the world was, is not His Essential Glory as God the Word, but a Glory bestowed upon Him as the Firstborn of all Creation Col 1:15; Rev 3:14

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

In this Eternal Begetting or Generation, the Man Christ, the Mediator was begotten into Union with God the Word, and so derives His Essential Glory from Him, but His Personal Glory as Mediator and Head of the Election of Grace, His Church, was given Him. Compare Rev 3:14 with Prov 8:22

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

beloved57

The Pre Existence of Christ the Man ! 3

The Pre Existence of Christ the Man ! 3

In this Mediator Glory as God Man, He was the Brightness of God's Glory, the Express Image of His Person Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

In which He shined forth in His Own Personal Glory before the World was.This Glory I believe of Christ the God Man Mediator existing before His Incarnation was seen at times in the OT scriptures by some of His Servants, for one Ezekiel as He writes Ezk 1:26-28

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

I believe the Likeness of a Man was none other than The God Man Mediator upon His Mediatorial Throne of Glory, which is the Glory referred to in Jn 17:5. This is the Glory also that all True Believers, His Church that He died for will yet behold in Glory Jn 17:24

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

This Glory as God Man Mediator that Christ had with the Father before the World was, I believe it was briefly showed forth on the Mount of Transfiguration, when Peter stated that He was eye witness of His Majesty 2 Pet 1:16-8

16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

That word majesty in Vs 16 mans:

greatness, magnificence

a) of the majesty of God

b) of the visible splendour of the divine majesty as it appeared in the transfiguration of Christ

This I believe is the Glory, Splendor, Magnificence He had with God before the Incarnation, which He laid aside upon entering into the World for the Days of His Flesh and as in the form of a servant.

beloved57

Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for[because of] our offences, and was raised again for[because of] our justification.

The Lord Jesus Christ here in His death and resurrection from the dead, was not of a mere individual resurrection of himself, but it was also an representative resurrection of he and his Church, His Body, those who had been chosen in Him Eph 1:4.For in this it was impossible for the Head only to e raised and not also the body of which He is the Head of Col 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

And so as Christ's Resurrection declared Him Justified from all the offences of those He was delivered for, having been charged to Him, so it did likewise declare them Justified from all their sins He died for. This Justification has to do with complete absolution from the guilt of all their sins. The word here for Justification is dikaiósis:

acquittal, justifying, justification, a process of absolution.

Hence all for whom offences He bare are acquitted and absolved of all condemnation, for that's the significance of the declaration of the Resurrection.

And to gainsay this Truth and say not all for whom He bare their offences are declared Justified by His Resurrection, is like saying He was not Justified [from all their sins and condemnation imputed to Him] is to speak against the Truth.

beloved57

Rom 4:25 cont

Rom 4:25 cont

Not only so, the fact that all whom rose with Christ from the dead [representatively], it shall be evidenced by their spiritual resurrection from the dead in this life Eph 2:4-6

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved) [Spiritual Resurrection]

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Also 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

The prep by here is dia and means:

through, on account of, because of

This being begotten again unto a lively Hope is on account of or because of the Resurrection of Christ from the dead as our representative,so all those He died for and rose again, must experimentally partake of His Resurrection Life for them.

You see when He arose, those He died for had a representation Union, and all who are born again in time, give proof of their Union with Christ when He was raised from the dead because of our sins. This also ensures their final Glorification when He returns, and if we be physically dead when He returns, there will be a physical resurrection as well. So the dead in Christ shall rise first because of His Resurrection from the dead.

beloved57

Rom 4:25 cont 3

Rom 4:25 cont 3

Scripture teaches that believers, because of an representative Union they had with Christ their head when He died for them, that they [before believers] were or had been crucified with Him Rom 6:6

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

The word crucified here is in the aorist tense and means:

to crucify together with

This speaks of Union [Together]

Who they were in the old man adam was put to death with Christ, again because of representative union, and this dying with Christ in principle does set them free from the old man Rom 6:7

7 For he that is dead[crucified with Christ] is freed from sin.

This word freed also means Justified .This proves also that those Christ died for are justified from sin.

But being freed from sin,[ the old man that was crucified with Christ ]also ensures a Spiritual Resurrection in this Life known also as the New Birth. Now understand this, if any of those Christ died in behalf of, are never spiritually resurrected from being dead in sin in adam their old man, that means Christ's death and resurrection for them was a failure. You see, upon His Resurrection, it signified that death has no more dominion over Him and those He represented Rom 6:9

9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

And His Life after death, which He lives unto God Vs 10

For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth[Resurrection], he liveth unto God.,So it should be for those who Died with Him and Rose with Him representatively, they should also live a spiritual Life unto God as per Vs 11

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through[in] Jesus Christ our Lord.

You see that ? All for whom He died must be made alive through or because of Him !

John says it like this 1 Jn 4:9

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we[Believers] might live through him.

This Union that those had with Christ when He died and rose again is so real, that if any for whom He died does not Live unto God in Newness of Life, its tantamount to denying Christ's resurrection from the dead all altogether.

To make it simple, Christ's Resurrection is the Resurrection of all for whom He died; You see, that which was done for those Christ died for, must be applied to each of them [ Jn 3:7] personally or the Person and Work of Christ failed and looses its meaning and purpose from God. All for whom He died were members of His Body Eph 5:23-25

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

And if any one member were lost, His Body would be incomplete Eph 1:22-23

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Jn 6:39

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Not only does He raise them up in the Last day, but He raises them up in this Life as well.

beloved57

Men hate light by nature !

Men hate light by nature !

That we men by nature are adverse to true spiritual light is indicated here Jn 3:19-21

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

When its stated in Vs 19, their works were evil, what is being spoken of here ? Look at 1 Jn 3:12

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Now to better understand what cain's evil deeds were, it was not his killing his brother Abel, that came after, lets read Gen 4:2-7

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

The answer is in Vs 3

"Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord"

The evil deeds were Cain's seeking acceptance with God based on his works, the best that he could do, good old works religion, opposed to Abel's whose sacrifice indicates that he sought acceptance with God based upon the revelation of the coming seed of the woman, the Lamb slain from the foundation.

Folks evil deeds in God's sight is all man does in the way of religion, even so sincere religion, to find acceptance with God, apart from the revelation of the Person and Work of Christ, which is a very narrow way Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

We men by nature are adverse to the Light of the narrow discriminating message of the Light. The way is hard because its Truths are hard to understand and receive Jn 6:60

Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? The word hard sklēros:

hard, harsh, rough, stiff

a) of men: metaph. harsh, stern, hard

b) of things: violent, rough, offensive, intolerable

AMP When His disciples heard this, many of them said, This is a hard and difficult and strange saying (an offensive and unbearable message). Who can stand to hear it? [Who can be expected to listen to such teaching?]

These truths are hard to receive by the unregenerate, who then twist them because they do not understand and receive them 2 Pet 3:16

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Jude 1:9-10

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain[Self Righteous religion], and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

They do not understand also because they be devoid of the Spirit of Truth Jude 1:19

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

They despise the Light of the Truth !

beloved57

Their deeds were evil !

Their deeds were evil !

Jn 3:19

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

What deeds were evil ? Its common and natural to suppose that the evil deeds here meant things like lying, stealing, drunkenness, and murder and fornication and adultery, which are sinful deeds to say the least, However even more evil and what is being spoken of here is false doctrines, works religion, self righteousness, false religion, that hate the light of Christ and God's narrow way of Salvation, in and by and through Him. Jesus says here Jn 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

But man in darkness refuses that way, and do choose many of the broad ways of false work religion, for they are very many Matt 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way[Christ], which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

In our day and time, The way of Christ is very popular and broad, spanding 100's of different denominations all over the world.

Jesus warned of this Matt 24:11,23-24

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

But instead of the way of the True Christ[revealed in scripture] men seek God through their own views and version of a Christ, similar to as the jews did in their false religion !

John terms this as evil deeds 2 Jn 1:9-11

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

And John is not speaking about drunkards and murderers here, but religious people with false doctrines !

To teach that Jesus Christ is not God in the Flesh is a evil deed, or that God loves all mankind without exception is an evil deed, or that Christ died for all mankind without exception is an evil deed. To teach that Christ's Redemptive death in and of itself actually saved no one is an evil deed, simply because all such teachings oppose God's Word of Revelation in the scriptures.

beloved57

Gentile Salvation foretold in OT !

Gentile Salvation foretold in OT !

Isa 42:1

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

What does this mean " He shall bring forth Judgment to the Gentiles " ?

This is speaking of the Gentiles Call of the Gospel, that they also should Trust in Christ their redeemer. This verse is quoted here in the NT Matt 12:17-21

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Also Rom 15:12

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

What is this Trust ? See Eph 1:13. Its Trust in the Gospel Message of Salvation.

That He shall show forth Judgment to the Gentiles also can read :

"he shall publish," or "cause to be published, to the Gentiles, the true Law of God [Which is the Everlasting Gospel]

The Gospel is light Cor 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
His reigning over the Gentiles shall cause them to Trust in His Name !

And on down in Isa 42 it reads Vs 6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

That's how He brings forth Judgment to the Gentiles, by the publication of the Gospel of Christ to the Calling out of the Gentile Elect Acts 15:14-17

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

beloved57

Is God the Author of sin ?

Is God the Author of sin ?

Isa 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil[Ra]: I the Lord do all these things.

The word author means in this consideration:

the maker of anything; creator; originator

to originate; create a design ,. an originator or creator: the author of this plan

Plan is specific project or definite purpose.

So Yes God in this respect is the Author of Sin, it exists and was purposed and made and caused to exist by Him for His Eternal Redemptive Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11.

God is the Author of Sin as well He should be because He is the Author of Salvation from Sin which is For His Glory.

Now, God is the Author of sin, but He is not the doer of sin, not ever. Sin being transgression of the Law, Hence God cannot sin because He is not under anyones Law.

Yet according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ, He authorized sin into His World by the doer of it. God is also the author of the doers of sin, be it Lucifer or adam/eve, so sin could have no existence without His them existence for His Purpose, that Purpose in Christ Jesus. Eph 3:11; Col 1:16.

Yes God is the Author of sin , The True God is!

beloved57

It is finished !

It is finished !

John 19:30

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Now exactly what is finished ? The Lord Jesus Christ for all whom He died, has Justified them before God's Law and Justice Isa 53:11

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:
by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many;
for he shall bear their iniquities.

By His Death on the Cross, He made and finished a complete atonement for their sins Heb 10:10-14 and Dan 9:24. This Atonement/Salvation was not to make Salvation Possible, which is one of the biggest deceptions ever told, neither to make it only available, but its accomplished, and that by His actually Satisfying Divine Wrath and Justice and propitiation for their sins 1 Jn 2:2; Heb 2:17.

beloved57

It is finished !2

It is finished !2

Now lets understand what propitiation of God's Wrath mean as Per 1 Jn 2:2. Its Illustrated in principle from OT scripture Deut 21:8

8 Be merciful, O Lord, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel’s charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them.

That word merciful is the Hebrew word kaphar :

to cover, purge, make an atonement, make reconciliation, cover over with pitch

a) (Qal) to coat or cover with pitch

b) (Piel)

1) to cover over, pacify, propitiate

2) to cover over, atone for sin, make atonement for

3) to cover over, atone for sin and persons by legal rites

c) (Pual)

1) to be covered over

2) to make atonement for

d) (Hithpael) to be covered

It has to do with the covering of sin, the pacifying of God's wrath for or because of sin. Remember David wrote Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

That's a Truth of propitiation, sins covered and not imputed 2 Cor 5:19

Ps 65:3

Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.

This purging away is again the Hebrew word kaphar

Ps 78:38

38 But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.

That's what Propitiation means for the World of Jn 2:2, for that particular world, the blood of Christ has turned away God's anger for their sins, and consequently their iniquities are forgiven.

All for whom God has been propitiated by Chris's blood are forgiven of all trespasses.

Ps 79:9

9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.

This purging away of sins is Salvation, and its the same word kaphar

Now remember the Publican Lk 18:13

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

That word merciful as in Deut 21:8 above means:

to render one's self, to appease, conciliate to one's self

a) to become propitious, be placated or appeased

b) to be propitious, be gracious, be merciful

2) to expiate, make propitiation for

Its the greek word hilaskomai which is the verb form of the noun hilasmos Which John uses 1 Jn 2:2 !

And please notice that scripture says that Publican was Justified before God based upon the hilaskomai !

That word Justified Lk 18:14 is the word dikaioō:

to render righteous or such he ought to be

2) to show, exhibit, evince, one to be righteous, such as he is and wishes himself to be considered

3) to declare, pronounce, one to be just, righteous, or such as he ought to be

So in essence, if we truly understand 1 Jn 2:2 that world in view is a Justified world based upon Christ being the propitiation for their sins, they are all covered.

What Jesus meant by the words " It is finished".

beloved57

It is finished !2

It is finished !2

Now just as the publican in Lk 18:13-14 based upon the propitiation of God, was Justified but did not know it at that time, so it is for all whom Christ died, they were Justified as long as Christ's Death propitiated His Wrath, covered their sins. For a full payment of Justice for their sins satisfied eternally His Law and Justice, because He finished his obedience unto death and by doing so hath forever put away all their sins before God's law and Justice and fully satisfied His Wrath due unto them , so forgiveness is based upon the Redemption through His Blood, debt paid in full, canceled out !

He has for them obtained Eternal Redemption Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

This word obtained in the original is in the middle voice, this redemption eternal He found for those He died was also for or unto Himself.

Hence, it is never even remotely possible for any of them [whom Christ obtained Eternal Redemption for] for them to fall under His Wrath and or Condemnation.

Now with that in mind, it is safe to state and affirm, that those who are condemned already in unbelief Jn 3:18 and those in unbelief under God's Wrath Jn 3:36 are not any for whom Christ died and is their propitiation for their sins before God's Law and Justice as here 1 Jn 2:2- Because being under His Wrath and Condemnation obviously means He has not for them been propitiated by Jesus Christ's Death !

Last edited:

beloved57

It is finished !3

It is finished !3

Those Christ died for, have been reconciled [God propitiated for them] even while they are enemies Rom 5:10. Remember reconciliation and propitiation are hand and hand, and that's why the word reconciliation Heb 2:17 is translated propitiation which, is the same word for merciful Lk 18:13

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

The greek word is hilaskomai:

to render one's self, to appease, conciliate to one's self

a) to become propitious, be placated or appeased

b) to be propitious, be gracious, be merciful

2) to expiate, make propitiation for

This is huge because we now have a more deeper understanding of the meaning of Reconciliation in Rom 5:10 and Propitiation in 1 Jn 2:2.

That's why those Christ died for are reconciled to God's Favor even while they are in themselves enemies.Thats because Christ has placated God for them against all their sins which had separated them from God. Remember Isa 59:2

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

That's no longer the case with those Christ propitiated God in behalf of, even when they themselves are by nature still enemies.

Also remember that those God is propitiated for like Lk 18:13-14 they are Justified.

So the reconciled enemies by His Death are actually Justified, and so its impossible or them to be as enemies/unbelievers under God's Wrath and condemnation as these Jn 3:18;36.

This also proves the infinite merit of His Death and its effect for those He died for and reconciled, and those He did not die for and who remain under condemnation Jn 3:18 and wrath Jn 3:36 while being enemies !

beloved57

What is the Inheritance ?

What is the Inheritance ?

Gal 3:18

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

What is this Inheritance ? This Inheritance is Salvation/ Eternal Life or Eternal Inheritance Heb 9:15

And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Notice here and Gal 3:18 the Inheritance is designated a Promise. Also Gal is written also to Gentiles whom this Promise was made to.

This Inheritance was typified here in God's Word of Promise Gen 17:8

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession[ possession by inheritance]and I will be their God.

This is what Paul refers to as the Promise made to Abraham and His Seed confirmed 430 years before His Physical Seed was given the Law Gal 3:16-18

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

And it is revealed Now under the Gospel, that the Seed the Promise was made to was Christ, of whom in this regard Abraham was a Type, a Figure, and it was made to Christ as a Covenant Head of His Chosen Seed in Him before the world began Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Yes, this Promise of Eternal Life Promised before the World Began, is the exact same Promise to Abraham and His Seed Gen 17:8.

For Canaan was an Inheritance to the Physical Seed of Abraham [Josh 14:1], as a Type to the Spiritual Seed of Abraham who inherit the Everlasting Canaan, Life Eternal by Promise.

Now understand this, Paul reveals something in Gal 3 that many, the vast majority do not believe nor understand, and that is the Promises made to Abraham Gen 12:1-3;17:5-8 is the Gospel Gal 3:8-18

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

This is important because it informs us that Salvation, Eternal Life, the Eternal Inheritance has been promised only to a specific Seed, A Chosen People, The Seed of Abraham, a Seed separated from all other Peoples, and that the Promise is not based upon any conditions they must fulfill or perform, not even One, for their Covenant Head has done so in their Behalf, and that Makes sure the Promise [of Eternal Inheritance] to all the Seed !