Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Doctrinal Error is more Evil !

Doctrinal Error is more Evil !

In the matter of Christianity, an Immoral Life is indeed evil, however, doctrinal error is far more grave; For if we have good reason to believe that one is a Brother in the Faith, and yet through infirmity and temptation of the flesh is overcome into vile fleshly conduct as Per 1 Cor 5:1-5

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Yet such a one is to be prayed for and their Salvation is still in view Vs 5, but the one who persists in false doctrine, no matter how moral, we should reject and even wish upon them Eternal Damnation as Paul does Here and commands to be done Gal 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

That mean that they go to hell !

beloved57

Believing the Gospel is an act of obedience, this is seen from Rom 6:17

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. The word obeyed means:

to listen, to harken of one who on the knock at the door comes to listen who it is, (the duty of a porter)
to harken to a command
to obey, be obedient to, submit to

Its obedience from the Heart [ New Heart] that form of Doctrine or Teaching that was delivered, the same word used in 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

So now if one gets saved by their act of obedience, then they are claiming to get saved by their works, by their obedience, by obeying a commandment, also they deny what Paul under inspiration has written in Rom 5:19b

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Therefore Paul's Theology needs to be corrected to read :

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of Two or of many shall many be made righteous.

In other words we shall be made Righteous by Christ's Obedience and our own obedience ! That is what false religion believes these days !

beloved57

Coming to Christ !

Coming to Christ !

For one to come to Christ, another way of saying believing on His Name, this coming denotes Life, in other words one must have life to come, for a dead man cannot and does not come to Christ, because he has no life, precisely Jesus meaning here in this statement Jn 6:53

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

To eat and to drink here is not literal eating and drinking, but a simple appropriation, spiritually speaking of Spiritual food in the person and Work of Jesus Christ, and to eat of this and drink of this spiritually requires spiritual life to have the least hunger and thirst for Him !

Now what logically would happen if you called a dead person, a person without life to you ? He would not respond ! Where there is no life, there can be no motion, Lazarus could not have come forth, if Christ did not [by miracle grace] first give him Life !

beloved57

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me !

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me !

Jn 6:37

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

When my Lord Jesus Christ spake this "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me " He is actually saying, All the Father gives Him, Namely His Bride, Shall Believe in Him; Those are the same as many as the Father gave Him out of all Flesh as per Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Christ guarantees they [ the ones given Him] shall Believe in Him, and that they should never be cast out or perish in their sins !

Cast Out as these will be Matt 22:13

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matt 25:30

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

We have here from Jesus very mouth, the Gospel of Election, The Effectual Call and Final reservation unto Glory !

beloved57

Rom 5:1

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

This text, Rom 5:1 can be understood, without any harm to context, can very well be read by placing the comma after Justified, and hence Read Rom 5:1

Therefore being justified, by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

The phrase " Therefore being Justified" looking back to the word Justified or Justification in Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Since this Justification was and evidence[by Resurrection] of the accomplishment of the Death of Christ having satisfied God"s Law and Justice for the offences of the Elect !

Now by Faith we come to know of this established peace and Justification we have with God.

For the Apostles purpose throughout the context is to make known the Redemptive Blessings of Christ's Blood Rom 3:24-25

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

For Justification before God is by Christ's Blood alone Rom 5:9 but our peace in believing is by Faith Rom 15:13

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Also the word therefore, means something to the proper sense of Rom 5:1, it calls for a looking back conclusively to what was stated just prior to, and that being the evidence of our Justification out from the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ Rom 4:25 !

Last edited:

beloved57

Who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings !

Who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings !

Eph 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Blessed with all spiritual blessings [God's Best Blessings] in Christ. Now when did this blessing occur ? It occurred first of all, according to one's Election or being chosen in Him before the foundation, for it was then that Grace [which contains the all spiritual blessings] was given or bestowed on us in Him before the World began 2 Tim 1:9; Then it is later in time, and according to God's Purpose of Grace, those Blessings are bestowed or given us again, this time by an effectual call of Grace Gal 1:15

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

Note, though Paul was an Apostle, nevertheless he is called by Grace as an Member of the Body of Christ, the Church !

Called by the Gospel through the Working of the Spirit 2 Thess 2:13-14

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

All the Grace given in time as per 1 Cor 1:4

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

Is nothing but meeting the purpose of it being given us before time 2 Tim 1:9, and so Paul Thanks God for the grace given them in Christ Jesus, for it was now being manifested, for He knew it was first given them in Christ before the World began !

beloved57

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness

Jn 3:14-16

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Believing in Christ here has been likened unto how the stung jews were to look upon the serpent and live and not die ; However this does speak to the Truth's of Election and Particular Redemption, in that this remedy or cure was not for everyone in the world without exception, but only for God's called and chosen people Israel, for we read of no provision for any other people, secondly, it was only for those jews that were appointed not to die, for just before, many of them died from the plague of the scorpions, and thirdly, all whom were to look and live was to first have to be stung, indicating that God would purpose that to happen in His providence, similar to how the Holy Spirit Convicts of sin, all whom He reveals Christ their Saviour to ! So Christ was lifted up for only those God has spared Jer 50:20

In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

For them to Look to and Live !

beloved57

A Good Tree Bringeth forth Good Fruit !

A Good Tree Bringeth forth Good Fruit !

Matt 7:15-18

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

A Good Tree bringeth forth good fruit, but a diseased tree or a poisonous tree brings forth evil fruit.

How can we that are evil by nature, born of that corruptible seed adam, how can we bring forth good fruit of faith, repentance, would not the tree first need to be made good ,m in order to bring forth good fruit, for only the good ground bears good fruit Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

beloved57

What about Acts 13:48

What about Acts 13:48

Acts 13:48

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Perhaps no other scripture in the bible has been under satanic attack than this one, and yet it does give us to understand as to why some men believe the Truth, along with this one as well Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

The scripture in acts associates believing with Election before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4 and 2 Thess 2:13 being chosen to salvation from the beginning; and so it teaches only 'as many as" were ordained to Life Eternal Believed, their believing or Faith was but the fruit of that ordination. This was similar to being ordained to walk in good works Eph 2:10

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

For believing is but a work of the mind and heart of the renewed inward man. Now many adversaries of the truth, who do handle the word deceitfully, tell us that men that believe ordained themselves to eternal life, which is nothing but a lie, for men dead in trespasses and sins cannot ordain themselves to eternal life, but they were ordained passively outside of time, yes before the world began, when Eternal Life had been promised them in their Surety Head Christ Jesus Titus 1:2

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

For those who pervert Acts 13:48 and teach that the person ordains themselves to Life Eternal, then they teach a work salvation accomplished by what the person did !

So thats the reason for unbelievers and false believers, because they never were ordained By God to Life Eternal !

beloved57

Thy people also shall be all righteous !

Thy people also shall be all righteous !

Isa 60:21

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

All God's People shall be Righteous and possess the Land forever ! This People are all those that shall be made Righteous by the Obedience of the God Man Jesus Christ, The Church of God, His Body Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Simply put, all or everyone Christ died for shall be made Righteous [experientially] and shall inherit the Land forever, which is to be understood as Eternal Life, that Eternal Kingdom as here 2 Pet 1:11

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

That New heavens and Earth wherein dwelleth Righteousness 2 Pet 3:13

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

This also gives us to know and understand, that the unrighteous who shall not inherit the Kingdom as stated here 1 Cor 6:9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

These were not God's People; for they belonged to their father the devil !

But the Righteous that do, they are the Works of God's Hands, that He may Be Glorified forever and ever through Jesus Christ !

beloved57

Made unto us Sanctification !

Made unto us Sanctification !

1 Cor 1:30

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

When it says that Jesus shall save His People from their sins Matt 1:21, that it what it means, for Christ is a complete Saviour for His People !

But what is this Sanctification ? The word is also translated five times in the NT as Holiness, one of which Heb 12:14

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness or sanctification, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Sanctification is that inherent grace or spiritual enablement to Live unto God, for without this sanctification we would never come to God, so it is that we come to God by Him Heb 7:25

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

This sanctification principle is communicated to each one Christ died for, by virtue of His Resurrection from the Dead as Per Peter 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Notice how the same greek prep by is used, which is dia meaning because of or on account of !

Now on account of Christ's Resurrection from the dead, all for whom He died are begotten again. The word begotten is the greek word anagennaō and means:

to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaph. to have one's mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

Yes, that New Life that conforms us to the Holy Will of God, is Christ being made unto us sanctification, its through New Birth because of His Resurrection, and with such New Life, the first evidence of it is that we come to God !

It is by this sanctification by Christ made unto us, that we are able to perform habits of Grace and Spiritual duties, and so Christ reminds His Church, that without me you can do nothing [of spiritual good or value] Jn 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

beloved57

Something to consider !

Something to consider !

With us as God's creatures of time, there with us is a past, present , and future, but not so with God, for He is always Present, at all times and in all places, and no other Being this can be said of. Our present now, was in God's Presence even before the World began and time began as we as creatures know it. Things that are yet future with us, is Present for God !

beloved57

Imputation of Righteousness !

Imputation of Righteousness !

Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

The Blessed man whom God imputeth righteousness without works ! The word works here is the greek word ergon and means:

business, employment, that which any one is occupied

a) that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

2) any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

3) an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

Basically all this means without any conditions whatsoever !

This Imputing of Righteousness is for Christ's Sake, and it must as an effect, make those Righteous for whom it has been imputed. The Imputation of it is operative and conveying because it is Almighty God doing the reckoning and it is the end result of being made Righteous before God, by Christ's Obedience alone, nothing of them required, no obedience of their own Rom 5:19

Not the Obedience of the One + our obedience of Faith as in Rom 16:26

But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

This obedience of faith is the same as that Paul speaks of in Rom 10:3

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

This obedience of Faith is not a condition for the Imputation of Righteousness of Rom 4:6, because if it was, then it would contradict the very Truth that Paul is making, which is that God imputeth it without Works ! However that Imputeth Righteousness is the guide the Holy Spirit goes by to make one experientially Righteous by New Birth !

beloved57

How do Believers Establish the Law ?

How do Believers Establish the Law ?

Rom 3:31

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

How do Believers Establish the Law ? It is by Faith that the Believer establishes the Law, by having it revealed to them of their total inability to yield the least obedience to it in themselves, and that Christ has on their behalf yielded a Perfect Obedience thereunto, and hath magnified and made it honorable Isa 42:21

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Their only plea is His Obedience as their Surety and Head in their stead, and also in their stead He satisfied the demands of its' Justice. This is also Paul's meaning in Rom 8:3-4

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

And so all the Righteous Requirements of God's Holy Law are fulfilled in us and not BY US, who walk not according to the flesh, but after the Spirit [In New Birth], that is by the Spiritual fruit of Faith in what the Spirit has revealed to them regarding the finished work of Christ on their behalf and the glorious settlements of God's Law for us, and Christ's Righteousness laid to our Charge, and this Faith in Christ, which is the Gift of God, gives the Highest Honor possible to God's law and its fulfillment through Jesus Christ Our Lord !

beloved57

The Gift Promised through Jesus Christ !

The Gift Promised through Jesus Christ !

Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Those who receive Everlasting Life, they receive it as a Gift bestowed, solely through Jesus Christ, and as many as were ordained to it [Acts 13:48] it had been promised to them Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

beloved57

Concerning the Law ?

Concerning the Law ?

The Law of God is good when used lawfully, when it does not contradict the freeness of Eternal Life by the Grace of God. We are in grievous error however when we make the Law of God to be a conditional means of obtaining Salvation and or Sanctification, all who do, are under the curse of it.

Everyone Christ died for, is dead to the Law., that is in a matter of it being a condition of salvation, for Christ has on their behalf fulfilled all its Holy Requirements, every jot and tittle, He has satisfied it completely on their behalf in Holy Obedience unto it, also He has suffered it's curse and punishment for those He died for, has satisfied all of God's Justice for them regarding it,m and their transgressions against it, and so the Doctrine of Faith saith that we are dead to the law, how ? By the Body of Christ, meaning His Life in the flesh up to death Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Also to the same purport Gal 2:19

19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Christ has fulfilled the law in Behalf of all for whom He died Rom 10:4

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Those who are brought to Faith in Christ have had it revealed to them that Christ has for their sake, satisfied all of God's law and Justice for them, and hence they are enabled to Live by Faith of that ,which is Living unto God, or bringing fruit unto God. This is because the Laws Highest Honor of Glorifying God came through the Lord Jesus Christ's Obedience unto it on behalf of God's Elect Isa 42:21

21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

God given Faith embraces God's being well pleased for His Righteousness sake, because Christ is the Only One to Magnify His law and make it Honorable before God, not even a unfallen Adam could have accomplished this Honorable End unto God's law !

Last edited:

beloved57

But Christ liveth in me !

But Christ liveth in me !

The resurrected Christ, does continue to live on earth, fulfilling His Redemptive Purposes, by Living in His Members of His Body, who did die with Him when He was Crucified for them Gal 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

And so His Members that do remain, must be quickened with His Resurrected Life 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. See Jn 5:21; Jn 6:63; 1 Cor 15:22

So that they should live by Him living in them to accomplish the Will of God ! He Lives in the ones He redeems by being unto them a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45, this is the Life He promised to give all His Sheep Jn 10:10-11

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

beloved57

The World that God so Loved and Gave Himself for !

The World that God so Loved and Gave Himself for !

Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The World here that God so Loved and gave His Son in behalf of, is a very specific World, for in the original the world is preceded by the definite article, indicating it is a definite specific world !

"Outwv gar hgaphsen (5656) o qeov ton kosmon, "

We clarify this because there is a specific world that Christ did not give Himself for Jn 17:9

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

egw peri autwn erwtw; (5719) ou peri tou kosmou

This World is obvious different from the one that He gave Himself in Behalf of !

The World that God so Loved, and that Christ Loved and Gave Himself for, is the World of His Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

We understand this because those whom God Loved in Jn 3:16, Christ also Loved in Eph 5:25, and Christ Himself is God.

In the original its the Church with the definite article:

Oi andrev, agapate (5720) tav gunaikav, kaqwv kai o Xristov hgaphsen (5656) thn ekklhsian kai eauton paredwken (5656) uper authv,

You see the word world [kosmos] has various meanings, one of which is:

an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:
the world, the universe
the circle of the earth, the earth
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ
world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)
of believers only, John 1:29; 3:16; 3:17; 6:33; 12:47 1 Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19

The Church is a World because it falls under the definition of world here as a collection of particulars. In this case it is a collection of the called out ones ! The word Church in the original is ekklēsia Ek means out of and kaleō to call, the called out ones as in Rom 9:24

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

a gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly

an assembly of the people convened at the public place of the council for the purpose of deliberating

the assembly of the Israelites = World

any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance, tumultuously
in a Christian sense

an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting

a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake

those who anywhere, in a city, village, constitute such a company and are united into one body

the whole body of Christians scattered throughout the earth
the assembly of faithful Christians already dead and received into heaven

So, all of the called out ones from among the jews and gentiles, that form the Church, is the World that God Loved and gave His Son for, and the World that the Son Loved and gave Himself for, that He :

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Thats how they become Believers. And technically, that is What John 3:16 is saying, that God gave His Son for those Believing, pretty simple, all who believe in Him is whom He gave Himself for, and they constitute a World !

beloved57

The Keys to the Kingdom !

Matt 16:17-19

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

The disciples of Christ, save the traitor judas, that the scripture may be fulfilled [ See Jn 17:12], they were given the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven; That is they were given by Christ their Risen Saviour and Lord great authority spiritually, that they now sit upon Thrones Judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel, Which is also the Church or the Israel of God, the Body of Christ Gal 6:16

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God or the Church of God.

They more than any others were equipped by the Holy Spirit to be able to precisely make Judgments in regards to Faith and Practice of the Body of Christ, and the remaining Body of Christ or Israel of God should believe on Christ through THEIR WORD as Per Jn 17:19-20

19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[a] believe in Me through their word;

Nothing has changed from the New Testament Era, and such as should Be Saved shall continue in the Apostles Doctrine and Fellowship Acts 2:42

And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.

All understanding of the OT and its fulfillment , should come from the Apostles Doctrines alone, for if not, we fall into private interpretation ! All matters of Salvation, Justification and Faith, and Christian practice, even eschatology should be understood from the Teachings of the Apostle's who were given the Keys of the Kingdom by the Lord Jesus Christ. They are the princes here Isa 32:1

[ A Reign of Righteousness ] Behold, a king[Jesus Christ] will reign in righteousness, And princes[The Apostles] will rule with justice.

The Twelve Apostles to include he that was born out of due time Paul, enjoyed the Highest Authority and Power in the Israel of God, and this continues through their sacred epistles ! Remember it is First Apostles set up in the Church Eph 4:10-12

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ or the Israel of God:

1 Cor 12:28

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Everything after the Apostles is merely secondarily, that goes for pastors and etc..

Last edited:

beloved57

The Keys to the Kingdom was also that they were given direct Inspiration of God to write the very words of God and it was given of both Christ and the Father and The Spirit so much authority, that John was able to say 1 Jn 4:6

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

For instance it is said of scripture 2 Tim 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

And it is said of Paul's Epistles 2 Pet 3:15-16

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Compare Johns Words in 1 Jn 4:6 with Jesus words here Jn 8:47

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

What is similar ?

Last edited: