User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 111

Thread: Disgusting Media Sat On Sexual Assault For A Partisan Victory

  1. #61
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1051560
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Yet YOU act like you DO know him personally when you make personal judgements about him . You're such a 2-faced hypocrite
    No, I don't. Thankfully, I've never met him. The claim was made that people who know him like him, and I asked who, apart from his immediate family. I still don't have an answer to that, btw.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  2. #62
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,816
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked 5,839 Times in 4,264 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147731
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    No, I don't. Thankfully, I've never met him. The claim was made that people who know him like him, and I asked who, apart from his immediate family

    Janice Moran
    Evan Romero
    Leon Dennis
    Evelyn Hoffman
    Joel Hopkins
    Mable Lane
    Corey Page
    Rachel Francis
    Travis Wagner
    Nettie Johnston

  3. #63
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1051560
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  4. #64
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,816
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked 5,839 Times in 4,264 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147731
    well - what are you expecting?

  5. #65
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,390
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 1,093 Posts

    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    No, I don't. Thankfully, I've never met him. The claim was made that people who know him like him, and I asked who, apart from his immediate family. I still don't have an answer to that, btw.
    Maybe you should try getting to know Trump a bit more, because then you will know that there are myriads of people who know him personally and like him very well. Some even venerate him as being the opposite of what you all have made claims of.

    As the election draws near, one can expect those as yourself to all of a sudden be shoving the nonsense you are insinuating.

  6. #66
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,816
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked 5,839 Times in 4,264 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147731
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    That is exactly what aCW does !!!!
    yep

  7. #67
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1051560
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    well - what are you expecting?
    Hey, I'm not the one who made the claim. If there's no evidence for it, maybe the claim shouldn't have been made.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  8. #68
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,816
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked 5,839 Times in 4,264 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147731
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Hey, I'm not the one who made the claim. If there's no evidence for it, maybe the claim shouldn't have been made.
    think about it

    how are you going to verify a bunch of random names, that a) they're friends of his, and b) they like him?


    that's why i gave you a bunch of random names


    it's up to you to prove that a) they're not his friends and b) they don't like him

  9. #69
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1051560
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucible View Post
    Maybe you should try getting to know Trump a bit more, because then you will know that there are myriads of people who know him personally and like him very well. Some even venerate him as being the opposite of what you all have made claims of.
    Ok, who? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that people who venerate him don't know him personally, because that's not something you do to your friends.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crucible View Post
    As the election draws near, one can expect those as yourself to all of a sudden be shoving the nonsense you are insinuating.
    Oh, I don't think I'm insinuating anything. Let me know if you think I'm insinuating, and I'll make myself explicit.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (October 15th, 2016),Arthur Brain (October 15th, 2016)

  11. #70
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1051560
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    think about it

    how are you going to verify a bunch of random names, that a) they're friends of his, and b) they like him?


    that's why i gave you a bunch of random names


    it's up to you to prove that a) they're not his friends and b) they don't like him
    Or I could just reject your whole stupid list as lacking any evidence.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (October 15th, 2016),Arthur Brain (October 15th, 2016)

  13. #71
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,390
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 1,093 Posts

    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Ok, who? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that people who venerate him don't know him personally, because that's not something you do to your friends.
    If you go and watch biographies, look into the people he's been involved with through his life, one will see the horrendous crap that anti-Trump folk perpetuate for what it is.

    The problem is that YOU don't know Trump, but you want to twist it around- you've been played by the media, idiotic and manipulative women, SJW's, anon anon.
    They started running their mouths and you, the captured liberal, came running like a dog in heat.

    I'm pretty much done at the moment with you all's contemptible crap. Since you play the victims so well, as I've stated, I hope that's exactly what you become when conservatives are back in the chairs. You all deserve it.

  14. #72
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,150
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 710 Times in 583 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucible View Post
    If you go and watch biographies, look into the people he's been involved with through his life, one will see the horrendous crap that anti-Trump folk perpetuate for what it is.

    The problem is that YOU don't know Trump, but you want to twist it around- you've been played by the media, idiotic and manipulative women, SJW's, anon anon.
    They started running their mouths and you, the captured liberal, came running like a dog in heat.

    I'm pretty much done at the moment with you all's contemptible crap. Since you play the victims so well, as I've stated, I hope that's exactly what you become when conservatives are back in the chairs. You all deserve it.
    Rexlunae is a dimwit.

  15. #73
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,816
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked 5,839 Times in 4,264 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147731
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Or I could just reject your whole stupid list as lacking any evidence.

    again, what evidence would you accept?


    signed affidavits?

  16. #74
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,809
    Thanks
    8,990
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 4,708 Posts

    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucible View Post
    If you go and watch biographies, look into the people he's been involved with through his life, one will see the horrendous crap that anti-Trump folk perpetuate for what it is.

    The problem is that YOU don't know Trump, but you want to twist it around- you've been played by the media, idiotic and manipulative women, SJW's, anon anon.
    They started running their mouths and you, the captured liberal, came running like a dog in heat.

    I'm pretty much done at the moment with you all's contemptible crap. Since you play the victims so well, as I've stated, I hope that's exactly what you become when conservatives are back in the chairs. You all deserve it.
    Oh good. Maybe now you'll shut up then eh?

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (October 15th, 2016)

  18. #75
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,840
    Thanks
    7,396
    Thanked 9,003 Times in 4,985 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147731
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Rexlunae is a dimwit.
    Proof you have no idea what you're talking about. Ever.
    So keep your candles burning

    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (October 15th, 2016),commonsense (October 15th, 2016)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us