Thanks
    Thanked 12,573 Times in 5,456 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sirayuk View Post
    Faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said if u are not born of water and spirit u cannot enter heaven,

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk
    Luke 23:39 39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

How was this man saved?

Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

"And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

- Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How possible is it that be possessed by evil spirit, is his relationship in doubt?

The same way that our sin nature dwells within us simultaneously with the Holy Spirit. The word possessed is not used in scripture in regency to being demonized. The word means to be controlled by a demon. We are the possession of Christ and not the demon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

sirayuk (March 29th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe so, now it happens here a demon confesses in the body of a born again, as u said that may say he is not having the Holy Spirit? What about the fact that he (received ) Christ?

Annanaias and Saphira both saved, both were "filled" by the evil one.
    Peter was saved, yet Satan used his vocal chords to blaspheme Yeshua's mission.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

sirayuk (March 29th, 2017)

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think so

Sent from my A726 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love to ask and answer biblical questions

I think so

Sent from my A726 using Tapatalk
    Habitual sin, unconfessed sins can lead to demonic control for the believers. However that control is limited whereas the unbelievers can be under total control a believer only partially controlled. The believer once he has fought his flesh by confession and appropriating grace if he still is in bondage to a particular sin must turn to the second front in spiritual war against the evil one. He does this by applying scripture that deals with his problems and by resisting Satan.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said if u are not born of water and spirit u cannot enter heaven,

Well this is difficult and requires a bit of a deeper reflection. Because when Jesus was dying on the cross the man hanging next to Him asked Jesus if He was the Messiah. the robber on the cross beside Jesus believed and Jesus told that man "today you will be with me in paradise." hallelujah! But you see that robber was unable to a single thing, not a single act. He could not be baptized with anything physical. The only thing that man did was believe 8n Christ Jesus as the Messiah and Jesus took his faith and gave him eternal life. It is beautiful isn't it!?

There was also an inscription over him, “This is the King of the Jews.” One of the criminals who were hanged there kept deriding him and saying, “Are you not the Messiah? Save yourself and us!” But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed have been condemned justly, for we are getting what we deserve for our deeds, but this man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” - Luke 23:32-38

Thread Information