Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longstreet

You live where?

That sounds familiar...

Welcome!
Okay, I'll bite. Why does that sound familiar?

Now shine my shoes!!!
I do a mean spit shine (for $20.00 US)!

How did you find us?
I used to spend a great deal of time on another theology website, lurking and occasionally posting. Some of the personalities over there got too obnoxious for words (many of them Christians, sadly enough), so I googled around, found this link, and thought I'd give it a try. Looking for intelligent, honest, cordial and respectful discussion of various issues (note that a discussion can be heated and still be all those things) as well as mindless chit-chat.

Hiya, noob. You're a forthcoming one, aren't you?
I tend to be a bit reticent until I'm comfortable.

Thank you all for the welcome!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, I'll bite. Why does that sound familiar?
..you're a ringer, aren't you? :plain:
Looking for intelligent, honest, cordial and respectful discussion of various issues
That's a lofty goal...and by that I mean to infer the question, "are you high?"
as well as mindless chit-chat.
I like sounds. :thumb:
I tend to be a bit reticent until I'm comfortable.

You could try bran.

Thank you all for the welcome!
I'd like to think I can speak for all of us in saying we're pleased to have you...I also like to think you can use hard cheese in lieu of currency in Hawaii and that Shaft was the 29th President of the United States.

:e4e:

Lyraluthuin

Some of the personalities over there got too obnoxious for words (many of them Christians, sadly enough), so I googled around, found this link, and thought I'd give it a try.

I haven't been here even a whole month yet, but I do think there are a couple of people (some of whom claim to be Christians) who I find too obnoxious for words. I hope they have less success driving you away from here, as there are also many excellent and wonderful people here!

Status
Not open for further replies.