User Tag List

Page 150 of 155 FirstFirst ... 50100140147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2319

Thread: Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    let me know when you want to get the last word in?
    lol , OK last word. Funny when you do the last word I guess you do not see that right ?
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    What gospel was being preached to the Jews by the Twelve at Luke 9:6? At that time the Twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).
    It doesn't matter! The gospel offer of the Messianic kingdom was rescinded after the unpardonable sin (the national rejection of Jesus' Messiahship on the basis of demon possession by Israel while present). From that turning point in scripture (that MAD overlooks) the gospel that was preached in 9:6 had gone into mystery form as taught in the parables (that became the method of operation to disguise the truth from Israel).

That is why there was confusion on the part of the disciples concerning the mission of Jesus after the sending out of the seventy. Glorydaisydukes.

By the time of the last Passover Yeshua hinted at His being the cup of redemption. Yeshua put the pieces together for the disciples on the road to Emmaus when the disciples said they "thought it was Jesus who would redeem Israel." It's a good thing you and glory d dukes wasn't on that walk with Him! You'd have totally flunked. Jesus probably would have said "you know I was going to come back but now after this, you can forget about it!"

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me know when you want to get the last word in?
    Never

Thanks
    Thanked 4,172 Times in 3,055 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    lol , OK last word. Funny when you do the last word I guess you do not see that right ?
    So, what?

believe it!

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, the last last word right ?

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,425 Times in 4,575 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

lol, the last last word right ?

Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,878 Times in 3,040 Posts

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sure that God put on flesh left heaven and came to earth to create confusion and dissension by bringing two gospels. Nope ! There has always been one Gospel , there is only one Gospel, and there will always be only ONE Jesus and one Gospel, which HE paid for with His blood.
    Why didnt you answer my question since you obviously consider yourself an expert about the good news of Christ?

What gospel was being preached to the Jews by the Twelve at Luke 9:6? At that time the Twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).
    Those who believed that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, were given life and were born of God when they believed that (Jn.20:30-31;1 Jn.5:1-5).

Thanks
    Thanked 6,848 Times in 5,008 Posts

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sure that God put on flesh left heaven and came to earth to create confusion and dissension by bringing two gospels. Nope ! There has always been one Gospel , there is only one Gospel, and there will always be only ONE Jesus and one Gospel, which HE paid for with His blood.
    =satanic, as she once again asserts that there is only one piece of good news in the bible, and Judas preached this 'one Gospel' of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.
    Saint John W

Thanks
    Thanked 6,848 Times in 5,008 Posts

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long have you been a satanist, toots?
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry Shugart;4984197]Why didnt you answer my question since you obviously consider yourself an expert about the good news of Christ?

I believe you have that backwards. You are the one portraying them self as an expert.I simply believe what I read in the bible without adding a spin on what I read to ignore other scripture. I was taught a long time ago that to not make scripture say what I want it to say the scripture must fit into the context of ALL scripture ,must not place other scripture in conflict with what it is saying and must not violate the other prophecies or other teachings in scripture.. which you take the liberty to do on a regular basis.

I didn't answer your question because you have asked and I have answered the same question before, but I will answer it ONE more time.
    After the resurrection the men that had walked with Jesus ALL saw Him after HE was resurrected, and from that time forward they "ALL" preached the D.B.R and ascension including grace as the only means of salvation. I know you have a dog in the hunt and that does not go along with the absolute destruction of scripture done by MADist to make scripture fit into their false belief of two different Gospels.

Because Jesus said once or twice this is for Israel does not negate ALL of His teachings for the BOC, but that does not fit the false narrative of MAD.
    Last edited by dodge; April 12th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,878 Times in 3,040 Posts

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was taught a long time ago that to not make scripture say what I want it to say the scripture must fit into the context of ALL scripture ,must not place other scripture in conflict with what it is saying and must not violate the other prophecies are teachings in scripture...
    You said the following:

Jesus NEVER made any distinctions in HIS gospel that the Jews and gentiles would each have a different gospel ever.
    So according to you there was never a time when the Jews and the Gentiles had different gospels. But the heart and soul of the gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles during the Acts period is the fact that Christ died for our sins. And you correctly say that the Scriptures must fit into the context of ALL scriptures.

So if you are right then the Twelve were preaching a gospel to the Jews at Luke 9:6 which was centered on the death of the Lord Jesus and the blessings which will flow from that death.

Please explain how they could possibly be preaching that message to the Jews since at that time they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

Right Divider (April 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You said the following:

So according to you there was never a time when the Jews and the Gentiles had different gospels. But the heart and soul of the gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles during the Acts period is the fact that Christ died for our sins. And you correctly say that the Scriptures must fit into the context of ALL scriptures.

So if you are right then the Twelve were preaching a gospel to the Jews at Luke 9:6 which was centered on the death of the Lord Jesus and the blessings which will flow from that death.

Please explain how they could possibly be preaching that message to the Jews since at that time they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).
    Jerry, The Apostles I do not believe were preaching the grace aspect of the eternal Gospel until after Jesus resurrected. The men you are saying never preached the full Gospel including GRACE walked with Jesus,saw Jesus crucified,and saw Jesus after He resurrected. YOU have to ignore the prophets, prophecies, and the fact that over 8000 plus people were saved before Paul even became a Christian to accept more than ONE Gospel.

The Gospel is the same the recipients changed for a period of time when Israel was set aside. The Jews were removed and the gentiles grafted into the SAME tree NOT a different tree.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge For Your Post:

Nang (April 12th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said the following:

Cornelius was a saved gentile bro. What was the content of faith for Neil in order for his salvation my friend?

We are told that he was a gentile who feared the God of Israel. That's your hintski.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

dodge (April 12th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's obvious to me that the MADists are weak on Old Testament exegesis. But that's also true of Lon and Ask Mr Wrong, Nang and the rest of the TOLrs.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

dodge (April 12th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here to help. I can teach you wonderful things. Haha

Thread Information