User Tag List

Page 1 of 155 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Same GOSPEL two different groups of people as in Jews and gentiles.

Jesus NEVER made any distinctions in HIS gospel that the Jews and gentiles would each have a different gospel ever.

John 3:16 For God so loved the WORLD that HE gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes will not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said in John 14:6 that HE is the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him it applied to everyone, and he made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He was the light of the world He made no distinctions between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He is the door ( only way to God ) again He made no distinction between Jew and Gentile.

I will stay with what Jesus taught.
    The RCC where Jesus and His words have been marginalized , His teachings replaced with Traditions of men, His gospel changed, His rightful worship given to a goddess , and His ministry of the Holy Spirit supplanted by a sinful man called pope.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,702 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dodge, you are not wrong in that Gentiles are ultimately included in Jesus' message.
    But you are missing the fact that they are intended to be saved through the rise of Israel.

But they fell...
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (September 19th, 2016),heir (September 19th, 2016),Ktoyou (September 20th, 2016),Right Divider (September 20th, 2016),steko (September 19th, 2016),Tambora (September 19th, 2016)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,710 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Dodge, you are not wrong in that Gentiles are ultimately included in Jesus' message.
    But you are missing the fact that they are intended to be saved through the rise of Israel.

But they fell...
    No, bro, neither The Mystery, nor The Body, are a replacement of that intended, Prophesied salvation.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But they fell...
    Show me ONE scripture where Jesus EVER made a distinction in His message between Gentiles and Jews that pertains to salvation or taught 2 gospels. I do not believe it exists.
    The RCC where Jesus and His words have been marginalized , His teachings replaced with Traditions of men, His gospel changed, His rightful worship given to a goddess , and His ministry of the Holy Spirit supplanted by a sinful man called pope.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,702 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Show me ONE scripture where Jesus EVER made a distinction or taught 2 gospels. I do not believe it exists.
    You won't find two gospels in the red letters. You got me there.
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (September 19th, 2016),heir (September 19th, 2016),Lighthouse (September 19th, 2016),Right Divider (September 20th, 2016),steko (September 19th, 2016),Tambora (September 19th, 2016)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You won't find two gospels in the red letters. You got me there.
    Rotfl

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

steko (September 19th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But they fell...
    Rom 11:11
    I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,781 Times in 9,055 Posts

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
    Z-Z-Z-Zip
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

heir (September 19th, 2016),Tambora (September 19th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Rotfl
    I did not realize that the teachings of Jesus was a "ROTFL" matter.

I do NOT put more credence on Paul's teachings than Jesus' teachings. Paul only taught and preached what he received from Jesus, and the " mystery" was what was withheld for a time by God, but make no mistake it was taught in the OT and by Jesus and ALL of the Apostles and eventually by those who believed and followed God.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,944 Times in 9,792 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MAD has no problem !!!!
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13, 14 -

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

heir (September 19th, 2016),steko (September 19th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    MAD has no problem !!!!
    Other than IGNORING what Jesus taught !

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The actually intended sense of any passage, word, or phrase, often relies on all it's writer has said both prior to, as well as after, said passage, word, or phrase.

And what Paul has been saying and will say, greatly impacts the sense of the word "through" in Rom. 11:11.
    Last edited by Danoh; September 19th, 2016 at 06:03 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,781 Times in 9,055 Posts

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rom 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

patrick jane (September 19th, 2016),SaulToPaul (September 19th, 2016),Tambora (September 21st, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steko View Post
    Rom 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
    The point of the OP is that Jesus never taught nor implied 2 gospels. Can you produce ONE scripture where He taught or implied that He was teaching 2 gospels one for Jews and another for gentiles ? Is everything Madist believe based on PAUL and only what Paul taught ? If that is the case then my OP was right the teachings of Jesus are being IGNORED by Madist.

Thread Information