Shai Gar - ENTP - Satanist - Theology Debater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai Gar

A cat is the best pet to have, it teaches you how to be gentle to a weaker creature, and how best to hold your cruelty in, and when to unleash it either in retribution, or to make someone do something.

fool

Hall of Fame
A cat is the best pet to have, it teaches you how to be gentle to a weaker creature, and how best to hold your cruelty in, and when to unleash it either in retribution, or to make someone do something.

Children are like pets.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

~ Thread ~

Was

Shai Gar - ENTP - Satanist - Theology Debater

Now

As The World Turns

(Causing cats to stagger as they walk in the opposite direction)

I couldn't and still haven't figured out what this thread was about :sigh:
If Shai Gar was just being devilish :noid:
The longest intro thread ;)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Question for Granite.

How did you get The Joker avatar? I've always Identified with the joker and the front-ends of each of my SG websites (shaigar.org, net, com) are all pictures of the Joker with a black background.

The Joker Corner picture you use is also the one I use on websites as my avatar, or did before my cat died I November and I went into mourning. I'd not mind using the Joker here.

If I'm not mistaken you need to 100 posts minimum for an avatar.

Shai Gar

Anyway, back to satanism... Do you do the rituals? I found the first church of satan and LeVay after already having created half of The Order of Shai Gar, with my own studies into magic. I don't include rituals in mine because I'm the sort of person unable to do them, I manipulate my mind in other ways.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anyway, back to satanism... Do you do the rituals? I found the first church of satan and LeVay after already having created half of The Order of Shai Gar, with my own studies into magic. I don't include rituals in mine because I'm the sort of person unable to do them, I manipulate my mind in other ways.

I've used ritual in the past but not recently. It was helpful at the time.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Except this is Theology online, and not Christianity online.

Theology as a study predates christianity and its first known use was by plato, four hundred years before christ.

When joining the forum there were options for other religions, not merely Christianity, that lead to my belief that this was an open place where people of many religions could discuss theology. After all, why allow muslims or satanists or hindus or buddists to join and say they are, while at the same time state that the entire forums statement of faith is the apostles creed?

I just thought you might like to familiarize yourself with the forum you joined. No need to be offended :) Hopefully your skin is a bit thicker than that :)

Shai Gar

I just thought you might like to familiarize yourself with the forum you joined. No need to be offended :) Hopefully your skin is a bit thicker than that :)

Oh, I'm not offended. It's impossible to offend me unless you're a friend of mine. :) My skin is as thick as my ego.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think:...I had eight people say hello to me when I first signed on...that has to be near the low end record. I can still name them though: Nomad, Knight, SUTG, Layla, Glenda, FellowServant and hoipoloi.

Great, I'm turning into one of those people who talk about how hard everything was in the old days...you know, "When we were kids at Christmas times were so hard they took stuff from us...and we were happy to lose it." 'Cause they were just grateful to have stuff to loose...those people.

So I guess what I'm saying is welcome and congrats on the big beginning. :plain:

showoff

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:...I had eight people say hello to me when I first signed on...that has to be near the low end record. I can still name them though: Nomad, Knight, SUTG, Layla, Glenda, FellowServant and hoipoloi.

Great, I'm turning into one of those people who talk about how hard everything was in the old days...you know, "When we were kids at Christmas times were so hard they took stuff from us...and we were happy to lose it." 'Cause they were just grateful to have stuff to loose...those people.

So I guess what I'm saying is welcome and congrats on the big beginning. :plain:

showoff
There, there...

Shai Gar

showoff

snuggles

MrRadish

Yeah, welcome to TOL, Town Heretic :D Hope you don't turn out to be one of these flash-in-the-pan trolls who's gone after a week of sparse posting!

And hello Shai Gar too

;)

Shai Gar

I post more regularly over at my MBTI forum, and even then, it's about the same as this. I read more than I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.