Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy GHOST??

Holy GHOST??

It Is ""AMAZING"" How the "Stoop Heads" Call the "Holy Ghost" - the "Holy Spirit"!! -- Those Idiots Don't Even Know the Difference Between "SPIRIT And GHOST"!!! -- WWOOWWWWW!!!

"S-p-i-r-i-t" IS Just The Disruption WITHOUT "F-O-R-M", and ""G-h-o-s-t"" is the Description WITH "F-O-R-M"!! - The "Holy Spirit" and the "Holy Ghost"!! -- ( Just "C-h-r-i-s-t" - is Just a SPIRIT ), and the ( "B-O-D-Y of Christ" ) is the Spirit of Christ With The Form of a B-O-D-Y!!!!! - The "Spirit" Has no Hands or Feet or the HEAD; However the "B-O-D-Y" Of Christ HAS A B--O--D--Y // The "B--O--D--Y" OF CHRIST // The Church / Christian / People //// ""B-O-D-Y"" // Hands and Feet and the ""HEAD of the BODY""!!!!!!!!!!! ---- WWOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! -- What Simple Minded No-bodies calls themselves "Christians"?????!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Holy Caspers......

Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Holy GHOST??

It Is ""AMAZING"" How the "Stoop Heads" Call the "Holy Ghost" - the "Holy Spirit"!! -- Those Idiots Don't Even Know the Difference Between "SPIRIT And GHOST"!!! -- WWOOWWWWW!!!

"S-p-i-r-i-t" IS Just The Disruption WITHOUT "F-O-R-M", and ""G-h-o-s-t"" is the Description WITH "F-O-R-M"!! - The "Holy Spirit" and the "Holy Ghost"!! -- ( Just "C-h-r-i-s-t" - is Just a SPIRIT ), and the ( "B-O-D-Y of Christ" ) is the Spirit of Christ With The Form of a B-O-D-Y!!!!! - The "Spirit" Has no Hands or Feet or the HEAD; However the "B-O-D-Y" Of Christ HAS A B--O--D--Y // The "B--O--D--Y" OF CHRIST // The Church / Christian / People //// ""B-O-D-Y"" // Hands and Feet and the ""HEAD of the BODY""!!!!!!!!!!! ---- WWOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! -- What Simple Minded No-bodies calls themselves "Christians"?????!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

Be careful that that 'ghost' doesn't spook you

But sure,...the translation of 'holy spirit' beats the old KJV translation of 'holy ghost',....but whose complaining?

Happy Holidays while you're at it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Holy Ghosting it..............

Boo!

Thread Information