Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Well for heaven's sake
    For Pete's sake
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13, 14 -

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the sake of truth and all that is holy.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

patrick jane (Yesterday)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For His Name's sake.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

patrick jane (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,943 Times in 9,791 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can't polish a turd

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mutton dressed as lamb

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dressed to kill

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I farted in my wallet - now I have gas money

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He restoreth my soul.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being serious is now frowned upon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

patrick jane (Today)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch my lips

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

patrick jane (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 840 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look me in the eye, and tell me the truth.
    The fourth chapter of Ruth, verses 14-15 (KJV)

14 And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the Lord, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.

15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagles Wings For Your Post:

patrick jane (Today)

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The leaves are rustling in the wind.

14 And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the Lord, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.

15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him.

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing like a good book.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One more for the road

Thread Information