Results 2,521 to 2,524 of 2524

Thread: Grace is unconditional but not universal

Thanks

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Might be, but she answered you fairly specifically, if you have any background in Calvinism. It 'seems' you do. If not, asking a question is better than emoting, I think with few exceptions.

I yet think the biggest issue needs to be whether God so loved you that He gave His only Begotten Son, that when you believe in Him, you will not perish, but have everlasting life. Something has happened in your life. College did a bit of a number on me. A few friends have had other tribulation. Tribulation, Peter says, is part of being refined. Hebrews 12 tells us if we don't go through refinement, we aren't legitimate children. Honestly, and please believe me: as soon as you settle this, the thread will be about over at that point too.
    As soon as you embrace that the Lord Jesus Christ died for you, it will take care of the one person that you need to answer this question for: Yourself. We cannot answer it for anybody else. I can give you my views. It is of paramount importance that you find out what you believe about the Lord Jesus Christ dying for your sins to save you.
    As I said - scripture claims that Christ died for all men. My unbelief or otherwise is not relevant to this thread.

TOL Subscriber PneumaPsucheSoma's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post
    Go back to the shadow, fool!
    Why would I go back to being in your condition of non-Christian heretical unbelief? Ain't gonna happen. Are you gonna cast a spell on me with your Charismatic witchcraft?
    Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
    “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PneumaPsucheSoma For Your Post:

patrick jane (June 9th, 2016),TulipBee (June 11th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,287 Times in 1,644 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet View Post
    Like I said - no point responding.
    I have responded to you in great detail and with much Scripture, but you are blinded by your presuppositions.

In addition, you are avoiding facing your accountability before God with all this dodging of answers.

So be it . . .
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (June 9th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,287 Times in 1,644 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is closed, due to unrepentant contentions.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (June 9th, 2016),Eagles Wings (June 9th, 2016),Lon (June 10th, 2016),PneumaPsucheSoma (June 9th, 2016)

Thread Information