User Tag List

Page 71 of 139 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2078

Thread: chrysostom

  1. #1051
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles Wings View Post
    Intellect has nothing to do with it.
    have you tried a reasonable dialogue with them?
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  2. #1052
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,040
    Thanks
    11,653
    Thanked 19,711 Times in 11,071 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147687

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    do you say the Lord's prayer?
    See what I mean?

    CATHOHOLIC!

    No I do not say "the Lord's prayer" because it has no place in the doctrines of the body of Christ.

    It is a prayer for those that Christ gave it to. It has meaning in THAT context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    steko (July 11th, 2017),Tambora (July 11th, 2017)

  4. #1053
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    answer my question then ill answer yours.
    yes Jesus paid for our sins but that does not mean we are forgiven
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  5. #1054
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,040
    Thanks
    11,653
    Thanked 19,711 Times in 11,071 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147687

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    is everyone saved?
    Don't you have a Bible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (July 11th, 2017)

  7. #1055
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    See what I mean?

    CATHOHOLIC!

    No I do not say "the Lord's prayer" because it has no place in the doctrines of the body of Christ.

    It is a prayer for those that Christ gave it to. it has meaning in THAT context.
    do you pray?
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  8. #1056
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Don't you have a Bible?
    I have a bible
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  9. #1057
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,040
    Thanks
    11,653
    Thanked 19,711 Times in 11,071 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147687

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    do you pray?
    Why are you trying to change the subject?

    That's what little children do when caught in a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (July 11th, 2017)

  11. #1058
    Over 2000 post club Eagles Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,160
    Thanks
    4,677
    Thanked 1,827 Times in 1,204 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    454431
    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    the number one heresy here at tol is that your sins don't count as long as you believe
    No, it is having false gods, before Him.
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

    1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

    2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
    .

  12. #1059
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Why are you trying to change the subject?

    That's what little children do when caught in a lie.
    do you pray?
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  13. #1060
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,040
    Thanks
    11,653
    Thanked 19,711 Times in 11,071 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147687

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    I have a bible
    Then why would you ask a stupid question like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    is everyone saved?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (July 11th, 2017)

  15. #1061
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,040
    Thanks
    11,653
    Thanked 19,711 Times in 11,071 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147687

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    do you pray?
    Yes....

    Once AGAIN, why are you TRYING to CHANGE the SUBJECT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (July 11th, 2017)

  17. #1062
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles Wings View Post
    No, it having false gods, before Him.
    give me an example of that here at tol
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  18. #1063
    TOL Legend chrysostom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,756
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    864640
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Yes....

    Once AGAIN, why are you TRYING to CHANGE the SUBJECT?
    how do you pray?
    we have already established that you don't use the Lord's prayer
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

  19. #1064
    Over 2000 post club Eagles Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,160
    Thanks
    4,677
    Thanked 1,827 Times in 1,204 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    454431
    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    have you tried a reasonable dialogue with them?
    What do you mean by reasonable? Note the hundreds of pages of dialogue in just one Trinity thread.
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

    1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

    2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
    .

  20. #1065
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,040
    Thanks
    11,653
    Thanked 19,711 Times in 11,071 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147687

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    how do you pray?
    we have already established that you don't use the Lord's prayer
    I'm not going to follow all of your rabbit trails.

    Do you not trust that Christ paid for your sin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    steko (July 11th, 2017),Tambora (July 11th, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us