User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is the Trinity biblical and taught in the Bible

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    73 61.34%
  • No

    43 36.13%
  • Not sure

    3 2.52%
Page 1426 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 4269261326137614161423142414251426142714281429143614761526 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,390 of 24976

Thread: The Trinity

  1. #21376
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    No such thing n the scriptures. It is made up.
    It is not "made-up". It presents what is found in the Bible.

    The primary reason for the 1=Father, 2=Son and 3=Holy Ghost is that the Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

    Not to hard to follow unless someone, like you, has another agenda to try to prove your FALSE doctrines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),lifeisgood (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  3. #21377
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    Who is saying to do otherwise?
    So then where is the problem with the doctrine of the trinity?

    One God, three persons... just like the Bible says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  5. #21378
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    It is not "made-up". It presents what is found in the Bible.

    The primary reason for the 1=Father, 2=Son and 3=Holy Ghost is that the Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

    Not to hard to follow unless someone, like you, has another agenda to try to prove your FALSE doctrines.
    Then you can't say you believe they are equal.

    There is one revealed to us in three; not three different making one.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

    popsthebuilder (December 22nd, 2017)

  7. #21379
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    Sorry I don't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth.
    No kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    I'm also sorry you take issue with truth as opposed to standing with it when you notice it.
    I thought that you didn't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth. So much for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    I understand that the Spirit of GOD was manifest within man, and have said nothing contrary to that whatsoever.
    The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say anything that opposes that, so why do you have problems with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),lifeisgood (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  9. #21380
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Right Divider, tell me this, does the Holy Spirit speak?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  10. #21381
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post


    The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say anything that opposes that, so why do you have problems with it?
    The doctrine of trinity makes the Father and Jesus two strange entities separate and different than each other, but with life but with a different and separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit.

    THAT IS STRANGE AND not scriptural.

    If God the Father is called a Person, then the Person has a Spirit, with or without a body.

    A human person has a body, but the body is dead without its spirit.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  11. #21382
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Then you can't say you believe they are equal.
    Yes, I can. The Bible agrees with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    There is one revealed to us in three; not three different making one.

    You need to get some medical help.... seriously. THREE WHAT?

    We that believe the Bible agree with the trinity doctrine FROM the Bible that the three persons are ONE GOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),lifeisgood (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  13. #21383
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    The doctrine of trinity makes the Father and Jesus two strange entities separate and different than each other, but with life but with a different and separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit.

    THAT IS STRANGE AND not scriptural.
    And yet YOU say that THEY ARE THREE.... THREE WHAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),lifeisgood (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  15. #21384
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    And yet YOU say that THEY ARE THREE.... THREE WHAT?
    One shown to us in three. Not three separate and different.

    All Persons that are alive must have a spirit.

    BUT the trinity doctrine says that the Father has a separate and different Spirit outside of Him!!!
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  16. #21385
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    One shown to us in three. Not three separate and different.
    THREE WHAT?... Why won't you tell us? You're such an "expert" and yet you will not tell us?

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    All Persons that are alive must have a spirit.
    Once AGAIN, you are confusing persons with HUMAN persons. You've been told, so you are either deaf or LYING.

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    BUT the trinity doctrine says that the Father has a separate and different Spirit outside of Him!!!
    WRONG!!!! The 10 millionth STRAW-MAN from the great deceiver and LIAR GT!

    One GOD, One SPIRIT, three PERSONS.

    The WORD was WITH GOD and the WORD was GOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),lifeisgood (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  18. #21386
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    And yet YOU say that THEY ARE THREE.... THREE WHAT?
    Let's try it with an analogy, and I will keep the analogy scriptural; yet, the analogy itself is not in the scriptures. The scriptures say God is a consuming fire. Agree? The scriptures say that the Son is the brightness of God. Agree? Would that not be the same fire as God the Father? It is still the fire. Jesus is still that one and only God the Father. The light is not different and separate than the Father, as the trinity doctrine says.

    The Son is the brightness of that fire---but also puts us IN THAT FIRE without our getting burned and destroyed.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

    popsthebuilder (December 22nd, 2017)

  20. #21387
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Let's try it with an analogy, and I will keep the analogy scriptural; yet, the analogy itself is not in the scriptures. The scriptures say God is a consuming fire. Agree? The scriptures say that the Son is the brightness of God. Agree? Would that not be the same fire as God the Father? It is still the fire. Jesus is still that one and only God the Father. The light is not different and separate than the Father, as the trinity doctrine says.
    You are so confused that it's not even funny.

    THREE WHAT? You said that they are THREE.... but you cannot even say WHAT!

    You are a POSER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  22. #21388
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    You are so confused that it's not even funny.

    THREE WHAT? You said that they are THREE.... but you cannot even say WHAT!

    You are a POSER.
    They are ONE SPIRIT.

    The Spirit comes to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  23. #21389
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,269
    Thanks
    13,629
    Thanked 21,192 Times in 11,929 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147704

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    They are ONE SPIRIT.
    I have said that MANY, MANY times and the trinity doctrine does too.

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    The Spirit comes to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
    THREE WHAT?

    What are the THREE?

    Why can't you tell us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 22nd, 2017),Tambora (December 22nd, 2017)

  25. #21390
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,066
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,522 Posts

    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    I have said that MANY, MANY times and the trinity doctrine does too.
    NO. The trinity doctrine says that they are NOT the same!!!
    If you keep telling me the trinity says the same thing too---then why have you been going against me for years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post

    THREE WHAT?
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.

    The Father lives in unapproachable light. The Son is that light with a body. The Holy Spirit is that same light...the same Father and Son, just given without the body and going forth from the light and is the light.

    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    What are the THREE?

    Why can't you tell us?
    I keep telling you but you don't want to debate. You just want to keep calling me a liar, a poser, and anything else you feel like doing.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

    popsthebuilder (December 22nd, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us