Thread: The Trinity

Over 2000 post club Rosenritter's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Stop trying to get out of what you said. You speak falseness. Don't be so stubborn. You said Jesus was dead. PERIOD. You said Jesus was dead BEFORE DYING ON THE CROSS! You said Jesus was dead to the flesh. NO HE WAS NOT. Jesus was alive, even in the flesh. Jesus did good in his flesh.
    GT, you're wrong, please stop arguing. "Dead in the flesh" is not the same as "dead to the flesh" and regardless if you were trying to understand someone's meaning this wouldn't be difficult for you to understand at all. If you are her sister in Christ then please try not to make a dramatic fight over a single word. If you insist on this being a fight then I declare that that you've lost.

That's all, thanks. You can go ahead with your typical "I don't care what you think of me stop attacking me spiel" now. Ironically your protestations demonstrate that you do care what people think. And by the way, the bit about "you didn't go to me privately" from before? I have gone to you privately before and you ignored me. I still have the messages saved from last year.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 996 Posts

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
    As I said, the article is ONLY for those who are really, really interested to learn the word of God. It was not for those who are NOT interested.
    GT doesn't like going to other sites even though they may show exactly how she's wrong.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

steko (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,310 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Stop trying to get out of what you said. You speak falseness. Don't be so stubborn. You said Jesus was dead. PERIOD. You said Jesus was dead BEFORE DYING ON THE CROSS! You said Jesus was dead to the flesh. NO HE WAS NOT. Jesus was alive, even in the flesh. Jesus did good in his flesh.
    Hi GT, I'm not sure what to say, but I think that you are misunderstanding me. I'll try and explain again what I mean but I don't think I can explain any clearer than below.

I'm not trying to get out of what I have said, I've never said that our Lord Jesus was dead in the flesh, if I have then do please show me, because that is a mistake and he was never dead in the flesh. But yes I did say that Jesus was dead to the flesh, and he was, and those who belong to him should be being put to death to the flesh by the Holy Spirit through Christ too.

He was dead to sin which is of the flesh, he was dead to lust, which is of the flesh, he was dead to all the works of the flesh and he was dead to the this world, which the flesh lusts after. And he was dead to the prince of this world, Satan, who had nothing in him.

So he was dead, because he never let it all in, he was born of God from the womb and he strong in Spirit as a child and he never sinned. He never let Satan in so he was dead to him. God filled his heart to the brim leaving no room for anything else, he completely denied even his own will, so he was dead to it all, yet alive in God. So full of the life and the love of God, that doing the will of the father that sent him, and sharing his love and word hoping to heal and save as many as would believe in him, is all that Jesus thought about. Always putting God first and himself last, every minute of every day, he loved to please God. And the father was well pleased in his beloved son who did all that was commanded of him, he was always about his father's business

And we are to listen to Jesus, do as he commanded and live by the will of God and be ready to lay down our lives for others and love one another, be always ready to help and speak and glorify God, putting him first and ourselves last, and truly follow Christ Jesus from our hearts not just with our mouths.

Here's some the things that Jesus was dead to

Galatians 5

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:

And here are some of what he was alive in. Being full of the spirit.

Again Galatians 5

Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance

I hope you see what I mean now. This is what I mean by he was dead before he went to the cross, dead to the ways of the flesh, so they could only put the body of Jesus to death, because death never entered into his heart, and he had nothing of this world or Satan in him, he was dead to it all.

They couldn't touch his life or his heart. They belonged to God

Thanks Mary.
    Last edited by marhig; Today at 12:59 AM.

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
    We were PURCHASED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, not by His life, His miracles, His healings, His teachings, etc.

We do nothing TO BE SAVED for He has done EVERYTHING in your place.
    Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary has done it all by himself.

God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is satisfied with His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary.

Your conscience should be satisfied with Him and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary also.

For the PRICE for you TO BE SAVED is the BLOOD of the Lamb. We have to come through the BLOOD.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were REDEEMED from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the PRECIOUS BLOOD of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. (1 Peter 1:18-19).

You, marhig, are a rejecter of Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary.
    Can you please tell me how that Jesus dying on the cross has saved you how it saved Peter, Paul and any of his disciples or apostle after.
    Why did they have to carry on his works, how they carried on with the word of God how they healed the sick. Why they didn't say we don't have to suffer, Jesus did it for me, why Paul died daily. If you can answer these questions with the truth and back then up I will believe you but if you cannot (and God will hear what you have to say) will you then except what will be given me to say to you.

Thread Information