Thanks
    Thanked 30,562 Times in 15,092 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    So He want born, the first born, first fruits, man or the son of GOD, or GOD manifest in flesh?

He was always GOD almighty?
    In the beginning He was God.

He was God when He became flesh. He was God when He went to the cross to die for the sins of the world. He was God when He rose from the dead. He will always be God.

What about the scripture that clearly shows He was not GOD almighty?
    The scripture you think shows He was NOT God, are the scripture that speaks of His humanity. You have been told this hundreds of times. I can't make you see what is evident. He NEVER stopped being God. God doesn't stop being Divine just because He adds humanity to His Deity.

Must we believe Jesus was GOD almighty to be saved?

Or that Christ was manifest in the flesh and raised again?
    Yes, if you do not acknowledge Jesus Christ is the ONE LORD GOD, you cannot be saved.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD. Always has been, always will be.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Bright Raven (February 6th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 6th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 6th, 2018),patrick jane (February 6th, 2018),Right Divider (February 8th, 2018),steko (February 19th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 992 Posts

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    In the beginning He was God.

He was God when He became flesh. He was God when He went to the cross to die for the sins of the world. He was God when He rose from the dead. He will always be God.

The scripture you think shows He was NOT God, are the scripture that speaks of His humanity. You have been told this hundreds of times. I can't make you see what is evident. He NEVER stopped being God. God doesn't stop being Divine just because He adds humanity to His Deity.

Yes, if you do not acknowledge Jesus Christ is the ONE LORD GOD, you cannot be saved.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD. Always has been, always will be.
    Okay; let's talk about His humanity which kept him from knowing all and caused Him to pray to the FATHER in earnest.

Let's talk about how according to your seeming doctrine He was both all knowing and not all knowing at the same time. Let's talk about how, according to your seeming doctrine He was the utter embodiment of father, son, and Holy Ghost; three separate beings, making up 300% being within one temporal vessel; and yet was still,seemingly, not all knowing and too wholly and utterly unto death. Then let's talk about how GOD almighty cannot die. Then once you get through explaining all that, you can explain why; according to your seeming doctrine; GOD had to die, and be a blood sacrifice to HIMSELF, and how that saves us.

Thanks; I look forward to it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,141 Posts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay; let's talk about His humanity which kept him from knowing all and caused Him to pray to the FATHER in earnest.
    John 2:24-25 New International Version (NIV)

24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 10th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 9th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Verses that show the omniscience of Jesus;

John 1:48

Nathanael said to Him, "How do You know me?" Jesus answered and said to him, "Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you."

John 13:11

For He knew the one who was betraying Him; for this reason He said, "Not all of you are clean."

John 16:30

"Now we know that You know all things, and have no need for anyone to question You; by this we believe that You came from God."

John 21:17

He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You " Jesus said to him, "Tend My sheep.

Matthew 11:27

"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Matthew 22:18

But Jesus perceived their malice, and said, "Why are you testing Me, you hypocrites?

Matthew 12:25

And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand.

Luke 6:8

But He knew what they were thinking, and He said to the man with the withered hand, "Get up and come forward!" And he got up and came forward.

Revelation 2:23

'And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

Jim Elliot

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 10th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 10th, 2018),Right Divider (February 11th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    Verses that show the omniscience of Jesus;

John 1:48

Nathanael said to Him, "How do You know me?" Jesus answered and said to him, "Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you."

John 13:11

For He knew the one who was betraying Him; for this reason He said, "Not all of you are clean."

John 16:30

"Now we know that You know all things, and have no need for anyone to question You; by this we believe that You came from God."

John 21:17

He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You " Jesus said to him, "Tend My sheep.

Matthew 11:27

"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Matthew 22:18

But Jesus perceived their malice, and said, "Why are you testing Me, you hypocrites?

Matthew 12:25

And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand.

Luke 6:8

But He knew what they were thinking, and He said to the man with the withered hand, "Get up and come forward!" And he got up and came forward.

Revelation 2:23

'And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.
    Why is the Trinity denied by so many so called religions?

Jim Elliot

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 13th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 14th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    Why is the Trinity denied by so many so called religions?
    The Son who was a man claims to be God.

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)The Word Became Flesh
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New International Version (NIV)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jim Elliot

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 19th, 2018),lifeisgood (Yesterday),Right Divider (February 19th, 2018),steko (February 19th, 2018)

Thread Information