Greetings fellow seekers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herod The Swiss

Hello!

I'm very glad to be here. If anyone finds the answer to life, the universe and everything, please keep me informed! I think it'll take decent group effort to get us there.

Cheers.

Herod T Swiss.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How are the Alps this time of year, Herod?
Welcome to the pinnacle of humanity.

:wave2:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By the way, Herod. In case you were wondering, the best way to start off your TOL career is to make about 60 consecutive posts probing the moderaters to explain to you how one gets banned. That will endear you to them, so I'd suggest getting started. You might even want to address Cattyfan directly about this. She REALLY loves the topic.

:D

chickenman :chicken:

Aimiel

By the way, Herod. In case you were wondering, the best way to start off your TOL career is to make about 60 consecutive posts probing the moderaters to explain to you how one gets banned. That will endear you to them, so I'd suggest getting started.

:D

chickenman :chicken:
:chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello!

I'm very glad to be here. If anyone finds the answer to life, the universe and everything, please keep me informed! I think it'll take decent group effort to get us there.

Cheers.

Herod T Swiss.
I can tell already your arguments will be filled with holes.

:drum:

Herod The Swiss

Aye, some sharp stuff there peeps!

I can't seem to upload an avatar. Is there a reason for this (my own ability aside)?

The Name Herod The Swiss comes from a ridiculously funny wrong answer to a pub quiz question a friend of mine gave. If the answer was Bowie Knife, it probably won't help your understanding any more: it was one of those "had to be there" moments...

ragTagblues

Hello!

Cheers.

Herod T Swiss.

Welcom my son, go forth and plunder the theories and ideas of all that you see here today.

Herod The Swiss

I'd rather just browse if that's alright with you, chief! I've seen enough already to know that there are some right fundies about here, so I'll have to watch my lip. Or rather, they'll have to watch my lip :D

Status
Not open for further replies.