User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Town Heretic hands down the law

  1. #61
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    18,889
    Thanks
    2,852
    Thanked 6,312 Times in 3,704 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147796
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    only problem with that is, we are caesar, when it comes to making laws
    I'd engage the point, because it's a good one, but your conduct doesn't rate it. Not angry, just tired of the reasonable pretense followed, in short order, by your usual hostile nonsense.

    No thanks. It's an old trap.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  2. #62
    Silver Member Totton Linnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winchester, Hants
    Posts
    8,303
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 796 Posts

    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    1203391
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    It wasn't "right wing evangelicals" that brought us 8 years of Barack Hussein Obama and his pro abortion/homosexual/Marxist agenda.



    Not so. As mentioned in the article that I linked we acknowledge the importance of all 3 institutions that God ordained for the governance of man (The Church, the Family and Civil Government).
    How about this for God's ordinance for the governance of man

    For though we walk after the flesh we do not war after the flesh

    For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds

    Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

    And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled
    One lavished upon in the Beloved
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/blog.php?u=10603

  3. #63
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,957
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    630027
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Finally you've posted something useful, good job, maybe you can grow up a little now.
    I have a huge favor to ask of you. Without a doubt in my mind, you're the guy that posted this obsessive post in Part 3 of my now 4 part thread
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...03&postcount=3

    and was even so obsessed with me that you contacted my former pastor (the late Ken Hutcherson) to ask him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized (I told a friend that someone who does something as desperate as that scares me).

    Here's the favor: Would you ask TOL owner and head moderator Knight to contact me and let me know that to his knowledge there is no ISP connection between WizardofOz, aka patrick jane, aka GFR7, aka Sammy T.? When that is done, I'll back off on stating that you have multiple personalities.

    Thanks.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  4. #64
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,303
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 3,267 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    I'd engage the point, because it's a good one
    it's an easy thing to say, but you won't because you're a coward

    besides, you'd have to make your argument scripturally and scripture to you is like sunlight to a vampire

    and so, you'll make a cowardly excuse to run and hide like the little girl you are

  5. #65
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,957
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    630027
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

    Quote Originally Posted by Totton Linnet View Post
    How about this for God's ordinance for the governance of man

    For though we walk after the flesh we do not war after the flesh

    For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds

    Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

    And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled
    Out of context verse dropping (impressive).

    Do you think that God is an anarchist and doesn't believe in civil government and the criminal justice system (i.e. police, prosecutors/courts and punishment, i.e. jails)?
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  6. #66
    Silver Member Totton Linnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winchester, Hants
    Posts
    8,303
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 796 Posts

    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    1203391
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior



    Out of context verse dropping (impressive).

    Do you think that God is an anarchist and doesn't believe in civil government and the criminal justice system (i.e. police, prosecutors/courts and punishment, i.e. jails)?
    If that is your belief then you should be satisfied with the legislation they pass

    I have the peculiar view that God raises up governments in accordance with the spiritual condition of the church.

    I.E people get the government they deserve.
    One lavished upon in the Beloved
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/blog.php?u=10603

  7. #67
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,957
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    630027
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

    Out of context verse dropping (impressive).

    Do you think that God is an anarchist and doesn't believe in civil government and the criminal justice system (i.e. police, prosecutors/courts and punishment, i.e. jails)?


    Quote Originally Posted by Totton Linnet View Post
    If that is your belief then you should be satisfied with the legislation they pass
    I don't know why you'd say such a thing especially when I have Romans 13:4 by my avatar for all to see.

    I have the peculiar view that God raises up governments in accordance with the spiritual condition of the church.

    I.E people get the government they deserve.
    It just so happens that the article that I linked earlier (Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry) talked about how when one institution fails, others follow. You'll note that all three institutions (the Church, the Family and Civil Government) are in a sad state these days. The baby murdering-sodomite loving Marxist whom some call "The President of the United States" hasn't helped matters.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  8. #68
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    18,889
    Thanks
    2,852
    Thanked 6,312 Times in 3,704 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147796
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    ...you're a coward...vampire...cowardly...little girl.
    See? That's all you really amount to, a child throwing a tantrum in public.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  9. #69
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,303
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 3,267 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    See? That's all you really amount to, a child throwing a tantrum in public.
    and you're a sissy little girlyman who can't argue his way out of a paper bag


    merry Christmas, girlyman!

  10. #70
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,034
    Thanks
    12,880
    Thanked 14,245 Times in 11,344 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    I have a huge favor to ask of you. Without a doubt in my mind, you're the guy that posted this obsessive post in Part 3 of my now 4 part thread
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...03&postcount=3

    and was even so obsessed with me that you contacted my former pastor (the late Ken Hutcherson) to ask him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized (I told a friend that someone who does something as desperate as that scares me).

    Here's the favor: Would you ask TOL owner and head moderator Knight to contact me and let me know that to his knowledge there is no ISP connection between WizardofOz, aka patrick jane, aka GFR7, aka Sammy T.? When that is done, I'll back off on stating that you have multiple personalities.

    Thanks.
    You mistakenly think I care who you think I am. You can ask Knight yourself or ask Wizard of Oz why he did it. I started 11-21-14, I wasn't even here.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  11. #71
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    18,889
    Thanks
    2,852
    Thanked 6,312 Times in 3,704 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147796
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    ...you're a coward...vampire...cowardly...little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    sissy little girlyman...girlyman!
    Merry Christmas, goof.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  12. #72
    . Eeset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 952 Times in 613 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1561548
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    and you're a sissy little girlyman who can't argue his way out of a paper bag
    What is he doing in a paper bag?

  13. #73
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,034
    Thanks
    12,880
    Thanked 14,245 Times in 11,344 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
    What is he doing in a paper bag?
    And why fight to get out ?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us