Toxicity

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Jewels;

Yes!
That would be So Helpful; I could never find that type of Paint color, Either.

: P

=M=

I'm glad you love it; I picked the Right one, then?

(Don't usually get a Chance, to post a Video by System of a Down.)

If you think your Posts are long, you should see Mine.

Last edited:

Jewels-PiXie

Exactly :)

Exactly :)

I agree 100% :sheep:

Yes. People who show others "God's love" as humiliation and control clearly have never been shown God's love, themselves. All they've been shown is humiliation and control (authoritarianism) masquerading as God's love. And that is very sad, indeed.

Jewels-PiXie

You Did ! :)

You Did ! :)

Great choice :drum: you clearly have great taste :)

Jewels;

Yes!
That would be So Helpful; I could never find that type of Paint color, Either.

: P

=M=

I'm glad you love it; I picked the Right one, then?

(Don't usually get a Chance, to post a Video by System of a Down.)

If you think your Posts are long, you should see Mine.

Jewels-PiXie

:)

Thank you so much for that. We're singing from the same hymn sheet ;-)
:cloud9:

What a wonderful message! and i agree rather than becoming hardened by all the negativity around one should foster kindness and teach the value of compassion. Thank you and please don't change... this world needs more people like you.

Jewels-PiXie

Oh Really.

Oh Really.

Don't you mean you 'hope' I don't last long.....
Unless have mastered mind control I don't see how you could know.
What I will say is , yes I will last actually.
I am the Founder and also run, on a daily basis an arts collective for people with mental health struggles. I've been dedicated to that for 5 years, so do you think your words and a waving emoticon are going to get rid of me..
I'll save you the mind control power. The answer is ~ a definite No. :cloud9:

you found imj's post objectionable? :freak:

you're not gonna last long around here :idunno:

:wave2:

OCTOBER23

JEWELS-PIXIE

You seem to know your Bible . Is this where your name came from ?

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. {decketh: Heb. decketh as a priest }

Malachi 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. {jewels: or, special treasure 

resodko

BANNED
Banned

nope

if i had meant "hope" i would have said "hope"

indeed, my hope is that you do stick around and learn and listen to people like imjerusha who have your best interests at heart

but i suspect that you didn't come here to learn

i suspect that, like most leftists, you came here to tell us all how wrong we are

but i've been wrong before :idunno:

Jewels-PiXie

Sadly not , my parents are not religious , but I might think of it that way from now on :lucy:

JEWELS-PIXIE

You seem to know your Bible . Is this where your name came from ?

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. {decketh: Heb. decketh as a priest }

Malachi 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. {jewels: or, special treasure 

Jewels-PiXie

*sigh*

*sigh*

''but i suspect that you didn't come here to learn

i suspect that, like most leftists, you came here to tell us all how wrong we are

but i've been wrong before''

Yes, and you are wrong again. You shouldn't assume that you know what people are coming here for. I have come here for my faith , not to make assumptions and judgments about other people.
You should try it.

nope

if i had meant "hope" i would have said "hope"

indeed, my hope is that you do stick around and learn and listen to people like imjerusha who have your best interests at heart

but i suspect that you didn't come here to learn

but i've been wrong before :idunno:

Arthur Brain

Hey, hope you stick around. The site has a clear (and to be fair, advertised) right wing bias but there's plenty of reasonable and interesting folk from 'left to right' as you'll find. Granted there's some trolls and childish people as well but it's worth hanging around if you can cope with that.

:e4e:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Unless have mastered mind control I don't see how you could know.
What I will say is , yes I will last actually.
I am the Founder and also run, on a daily basis an arts collective for people with mental health struggles. I've been dedicated to that for 5 years, so do you think your words and a waving emoticon are going to get rid of me..
I'll save you the mind control power. The answer is ~ a definite No. :cloud9:

I hope you stay, I'd like to know more about your work. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hey, hope you stick around. The site has a clear (and to be fair, advertised) right wing bias but there's plenty of reasonable and interesting folk from 'left to right' as you'll find. Granted there's some trolls and childish people as well but it's worth hanging around if you can cope with that.

:e4e:

And AB here is one of the reasonable and interesting. :)