ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry Squeaks, the Raven is under grace.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Squeaks, the Raven is under grace.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I said
Well you had to be under it in order to fall from grace. You keep trying to be justified by the old testament and you won't be under it long.

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Well you had to be under it in order to fall from grace. You keep trying to be justified by the old testament and you won't be under it long.

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

You do not fall from grace. Security is eternal.

John 10:27-29 King James Version (KJV)

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not fall from grace. Security is eternal.

John 10:27-29 King James Version (KJV)

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I said
What your forgetting is, Are you Christ's yet. Because if you haven't crucified all your emotions and feelings your not Christ's yet.
Because those who are Christ's HAVE CRUCIFIED.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
So many don't even know what the heart is in scripture so they just use the word lightly.
The heart is the intent of a thought. Now you don't know what the intent of all your thoughts are. But we can know by the Holy Spirit. And we know His intent is our salvation.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

The core where Spirit is

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
What your forgetting is, Are you Christ's yet. Because if you haven't crucified all your emotions and feelings your not Christ's yet.
Because those who are Christ's HAVE CRUCIFIED.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Oh Squeaky you are so funny.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh Squeaky you are so funny.

I said
Scripture should never be funny. Maybe you just don't take it seriously.
That is why it says "If you are Christ's" and "If you have heard Him". Have you crucified your emotions? Have you heard a revelation from Jesus yet?

Gal 3:29
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(NKJ)
Its never to late to repent. And become a true believer.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Scripture should never be funny. Maybe you just don't take it seriously.
That is why it says "If you are Christ's" and "If you have heard Him". Have you crucified your emotions? Have you heard a revelation from Jesus yet?

Gal 3:29
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(NKJ)
Its never to late to repent. And become a true believer.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
(NKJ)

Squeaky, I just do not take you seriously.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, I just do not take you seriously.

I said
Like I said. I'm the one with real scripture word for word right out of the bible.
You go for that made up stuff that isn't in the bible.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
Like I said. I'm the one with real scripture word for word right out of the bible.
You go for that made up stuff that isn't in the bible.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

You have your own arragments of word for word leaving you in a state of not understanding the bible as a whole. Your boasting are evidence of your misunderstandings.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have your own arragments of word for word leaving you in a state of not understanding the bible as a whole. Your boasting are evidence of your misunderstandings.

I said
lol I know you don't understand where I'm at in the Lord. So you must resort to carnal explanations. To ease your own guilt for not understanding. And that's ok with me. But if you would only find the real Holy Spirit and learn from Him you would be where I'm at.
And that is my hope for all of you. But your feelings and the deceptions from the devil are just to much for you to over come.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I know you don't understand where I'm at in the Lord. So you must resort to carnal explanations. To ease your own guilt for not understanding. And that's ok with me. But if you would only find the real Holy Spirit and learn from Him you would be where I'm at.
And that is my hope for all of you. But your feelings and the deceptions from the devil are just to much for you to over come.

Jesus found me, I didn't find Him.

Holy Spirit found me.

Hopfully you'll be found too.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What I am are useless to the Reprobates.

I said
It appears useless to Christians also.

1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
It appears useless to Christians also.

1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
(NKJ)

Christians use the same boat as Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.