ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If a person is not born again they do not have the spirit of God inside. Without that they can not get into even the milk of the word, let alone the meat of the word. One must first be born again then comes the application of scripture.

What I have been trying to tell you is you can not discern either the milk or the meat without the Holy Spirit.

I said
Read what you wrote up there. You said they must be born again and have the Holy Spirit or they cant get into the milk understanding.
To be born again one must die or crucify something. Emotions, flesh, self. By the Spirit, one must know the Holy Spirit and follow Him into putting to death the emotions. And no one is Christs until AFTER they have crucified the emotions. Born again.

Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
since you love WORDS, So Much. I SAID - you are screaming out for REBUKE. i will, but not OF me. if you think you are prepared for MY Rebuke, say when ! ! ! i will pound you into the ground with God's Word, and i'm not even tryin' - yet - :loser:

I said
lol When
Do you want to start a new thread for this? This one is getting pretty long.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
How can I violate scripture when it is scripture that I post? The scripture that I post is what you call nonsense. Now what you call nonsense God calls truth. Jesus was sanctified on this truth. I am sanctified on this truth. But you say this truth is nonsense.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Only if you had the truth in scripture would you be able to accept this truth. And understand this truth.

i only read the first 2 sentences. you VIOLATE SCRIPTURE EVERY TIME YOU POST IT. I Cannot be MORE Clear. ANYONE READING ANYTHING FROM SQUEAKY - STOP - STOP - STOP - STOP - STOP - and put it into CONTEXT. then STOP. don't be fooled. squeaky is crazy - :loser:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Read what you wrote up there. You said they must be born again and have the Holy Spirit or they cant get into the milk understanding.
To be born again one must die or crucify something. Emotions, flesh, self. By the Spirit, one must know the Holy Spirit and follow Him into putting to death the emotions. And no one is Christs until AFTER they have crucified the emotions. Born again.

Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

You must accept Christ as Saviour.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
since you love WORDS, So Much. I SAID - you are screaming out for REBUKE. i will, but not OF me. if you think you are prepared for MY Rebuke, say when ! ! ! i will pound you into the ground with God's Word, and i'm not even tryin' - yet - :loser:

again. start them, and i WILL Finish. you provoked me, and God will make my words. i will end every thread you start - :loser:

I said
You said you were going to use Gods Word. If you don't use Gods Word it isn't a rebuke. Its bearing false witness or intimidation not rebuking. And that is a sin.

Luke 3:14
14 Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, "And what shall we do?" So he said to them, "Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages."
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Its born again, the milk and then meat.

You must be thirsty first before you want milk.

You go straight to meat without being hungry.

That means you're fat drunk on false lies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its born again, the milk and then meat.

You must be thirsty first before you want milk.

You go straight to meat without being hungry.

That means you're fat drunk on false lies.

I said
It takes eleven years to die or crucify the flesh. No one can be born again until they die some how. Your not even Christ's until you have done that.

Gal 5:24
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:1

1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)

Last edited:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
It takes eleven years to die or crucify the flesh. No one can be born again until they die some how. Your not even Christ's until you have done that.

Gal 5:24
(NKJ)

The parallel universe is right inside your heart where your death already hsppened.
You're under an illusion of being alive.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I do. And everything He said.

Then you must believe:

Isaiah 43:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no savior.

Do you really believe it. If Jesus is your Savior, then who is he?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then you must believe:

Isaiah 43:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no savior.

Do you really believe it. If Jesus is your Savior, then who is he?

I said
That is old testament. Anyone who attempts to be justified by the old testament has fallen from grace. I hate to see you leave Christianity like that and fall from grace.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
So many don't even know what the heart is in scripture so they just use the word lightly.
The heart is the intent of a thought. Now you don't know what the intent of all your thoughts are. But we can know by the Holy Spirit. And we know His intent is our salvation.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That is old testament. Anyone who attempts to be justified by the old testament has fallen from grace. I hate to see you leave Christianity like that and fall from grace.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

The Hebrews passage is future tense. What about this?

Matthew 5:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Hebrews passage is future tense. What about this?

Matthew 5:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I said
You see the Holy Spirit gave you that. He is trying to warn you. When you fall from grace that puts you right back under the condemnation of the old testament law of sin and death. Your there.
If you keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. You have fallen from grace and you are subject to the whole entire old testament laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.