Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 1,089 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Soul Evolution......

(one may skip the prelogue narrative and go straight to interview at 14:08)

Greetings all,

A wonderful interview with Tim Freke on the purpose of life from a Gnostic perspective, with new insights into the nature of reality, which in this dimension of existence is evolutionary in nature, so that the purpose of life is always vested within the very movement of creation, the intention of consciousness, the will behind all experience, the impetus of becoming.

Another important point is considering that the totality of creation arises within the One Universal Consciousness as an engaging experience of itself thru various forms, personalities and events,...so that 'Creator' and 'Creation' cannot be separate and are indeed inter-relating, growing, evolving and expanding together as ONE, in as much as one part or parcel cannot exist independently or apart from the totality. In this sense there is an aspect of 'God' that grows, evolves and is enhanced thru the evolution of space and time via 'experience'. - and this is what life is all about, from moment to moment, where we come to see that 'creation' is 'evolution'....and 'evolution' is 'creation'.

Since we live in a universe of space and time, engaging in relativity (multiplicity, modification, growth, adaptation, learning),....evolution is inherent in the very fabric of conditional existence.

~*~*~

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    One Great Central Sun,...many rays of that Infinite One. The Sun and its rays are one, as in essence and energy. Variations of substance and form derive therefrom in extending creation.

Indeed, only the Spirit is Life. Spirit is our life-bread, blood, wine, milk and meat The bread comes down from heaven, and nourishes our soul-body, as life-giving spirit.

Excellent,....words can only represent, point to or describe some thing or being. When human words and concepts are applied to the infinite, they can only at best approximate some symbolic representation. In the pure essence and glory of Spirit, words fail, concepts and even images are outshined in the LIGHT of the INFINITE. In the most pure essence of Deity, there is pure Spirit, incorporeal, beyond words, space, time, all-radiant BEING. - and of course, these words barely touch the reality itself, whose glory is Self-evident as the One I AM. - this light of consciousness is within all sentient beings, mirrored in the soul of man, whose glory the Messiah further awakens, reveals and resurrects within us. 'Christ in you, the hope of glory'. - the image/likeness/glory of God restored in Man, as the New Man, archetyped as the Adam-Kadmon.

As shared before,...I have always honored the 'Christ' and the Lord Jesus but do not limit or pigeonhole him into any one given Christological mold, because he has been wondrous in many different modes and models, to which I've discovered and explored, and continue to hold being the WAY, in many different facets and tones, to the glory of The Universal Father, and even our Divine Mother as well - being eclectic and already having tasted something of the cosmic and infinite, I could not diminish the scope and manifold gnosis to any one given concept-frame, tradition or cult-ure, but will for the sake of communicating employ those terms and meanings that apply

I say glory to Cosmos! Because the cosmos is the radiant ever evolving/expanding body of the Creator, his physical habitation as it were,..so that all universes within the Grand Universe proclaims and testifies by its very existence, the glory of the Creator and his logos (this correlates to the creative word, sound, principle, ordering intelligence found in other religious traditions as well).

I think a study of astrology in the right way and understanding may give some insight into the nature of the cosmos, and the great OverSoul of all things and beings,....the nature, pattern of the divine psyche archetyping itself in the soul of man, who is but a microcosm of the Great macrocosm, holding to the esoteric idiom of "as above, so below"....."as within, so without" - this has been an axiom of the secret wisdom teaching of old,....the occult teaching of the universal science,....since various dualities reflect the greater unity of the One (as in 'dialectical monism'), as it reflects itself in nature, in various phenomena.

Most important I believe is the concept of 'Original Blessing'.....NOT 'original sin', a destructive doctrine which has impoverished man....to the point of concepts of 'total depravity'. Man has a disposition towards both good and evil, and has the power to attain the good and choose the higher Path, by divine grace and empowerment. This is our course,...to embody and hold the Christ-way, to live it....to be it. Jesus instruction to "be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect" still holds, and he meant being perfect in our loving of others. - Matt. 5: 43-48 It is the embodying and serving of this love, by which we are made perfect thru the loving of OUR Heavenly Father.
    I Guess Eve forgot the story of Saul who did kill physically the temples of God and then later became a temple himself.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (July 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Life is Evolution in space, time........or some reflectivity therein.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I Guess Eve forgot the story of Saul who did kill physically the temples of God and then later became a temple himself.
    - depends on who you ask.

Nevertheless as it shared in the Bhagavad Gita,....the slaying of the physical form is only temporary, while the soul-body in its spiritual adventure carries on. The soul then adopts more temples for itself, like 'God' putting on different 'personality' templates, so Life can experience the full range of potentials and possibilities thru duality, relativity, the diversification of form, etc.

That's all that is going on in 'creation',....consciousness exploring/engaging all potentials of space, energy, matter, form and enhancing itself thru the 'experience' of it all,...hence all creation is 'ongoing evolution'.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Zeke (July 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not asking or questioning, just replying about the story of Saul before Paul scenario and how that related to the hate mentioned by Eve. Carry on with your evolving.......................................... .......
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (July 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Cosmic Trans-formations.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Not asking or questioning, just replying about the story of Saul before Paul scenario and how that related to the hate mentioned by Eve. Carry on with your evolving.......................................... .......
    Thanks Zeke,

You may elaborate on that more if you wish

See my new post in the 'Jesus is not YHWH' thread, which is 'Let God be God, without denominating'

It represents a new phase of my conscious evolution, as far as anything goes (including 'theology'), and I share some epic new psy-trance music that I've just discovered, really cool modern day musicology and experimentation with transcendence thru SOUND (the original logos stream, the flow of creation). So check out the link above

Below is a live set mix from Egorythmia, - awesome stuff to dance to, chill with or just to have in background while meditating. This is a different direction from my usual more angelic, soft and ethereal meditation and healing music,...but a new direction in the same cosmic consciousness,...just taking it into a more modern cultural-context. All those stopping by to rest and refresh at the cosmic café,....DO ENJOY all the amenities and refeshments here, while also giving space for the manna from above to fill your soul, which is food for the JOURNEY

In-JOY!

While resting, don't forget to draw from your Mother above, the New Jersalem (that heavenly matrix from which all rebirths and renewals of the soul derive)

Energy, substance and form....all born of One Infinite SPIRIT. That is all

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Infinity has no end............

~*~*~

Greetings all,

It appears some still feel the Urantia Book is associated with UFO's or Aliens, which is not true,.....I still have to address this and send persons to the correct resources on this as recently explained here.

Pardon the mention of 'taking meds',...but sometimes ignorance must be addressed head on. At the same time, as elsewhere in my evolution, I'm happy to claim agnosis of anything, and only a real 'gnosis' as to whatever 'real' I experience in my own awareness, whether that concerns 'God' or anything 'else', since it is only in Consciousness that I know or perceive anything whatsoever, while it remains luminously CLEAR that all reality is only 'contextualized' or 'realized' in AWARENESS. - beyond some realm of 'unknowing' or 'non-being',....All there IS....is Consciousness

Everything 'else' is but a relational play of thoughts, images, forms and appearances......all engaged in a 'relating' game, a dance in space and time. All appearances come and go in the Primal Awareness.....like waves dancing upon a vast ocean. - all that is arising is a play of 'creation' (movements of matter, energy, space, time, form)....an on going play of EVOLUTION. - all points in time, all locations in space are just relational segways in consciousness. Only that which does not come or go, but is ever present as the foundation of All That IS....is Alone Absolute,...while all 'else' is relative,...coming, going, being born, dying, reborn....shifting, involving, evolving, informing, transforming.

imagesBKTRBGCO.jpg

Thread Information