Thread: freelight's cosmic cafe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,146 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Meta-tation......The Universal creative word.......

~*~*~

Let the mind capture one single stream of light and sound that pours forth from the heart of divine Mother (creational matrix), and then whose holy chords and harmonies proceed forth, guiding, coordinating and upholding the structure of form and movement thru-out the cosmos, the holy 'naam'(name), 'word', 'sound' of creation. This understanding of the creative voice(fiat, word) of Deity is recognized among many of the worlds religious traditions and schools of esoteric knowledge and wisdom....for the Eternal Spirit speaks, articulates, commands, orchestrates thru the 'creative thought, tone, archetype, language, prophetic utterance of its own purposeful intentions and guiding intelligence, to bring to pass its own multiform experience and relativity of space-time,.....all the potential and possibilities inherent in whatever it brings into being thru its own speech, purpose and plan.

I bring forth this 'meta-tation' as just inspired by Spirit as well as in an unknown tongue, to speak the language of angels, which is but spiritual language whose oracles are messengers of the Spirit. In this, I seal the mystic truth of the spoken word, the holy 'naam'(name'), and the prophetic logos, the very power of the 'word', its thought, intent, inspiration, means and end....in meaning, value and ultimacy....to whatever those 'words' are put forth to create and accomplish. 'Thy word is thy messenger'...therefore to speak the inspired word, releases the holy angels into space and time, into hearts and minds, to carry out and bring to pass God's will.

“Divine sound is the source of all manifestation. The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe.”

—Hazrat Inayat Khan

“There is geometry in the humming of the strings. There is music in the spacing of the spheres.”

—Pythagoras

His image is the word, a form more brilliant than fire; — the Logos is the vehicle by which God acts on the universe, and may compare to the speech of man.

—Philo (trans. 1914, Pike)

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life ; and the life was the light of men."

(John 1: 1-4, King James Version)

“The Tao is the source of all things.”

The Great Tone has an inaudible sound.”

— Lao Tzu

“For in the beginning of the times so did we all share in the Holy Stream of Sound
    that gave birth to all creation.”

— Gospel of Peace

"The primary tone, the foundation of all worlds, is sung by the quartz crystal.”

—The Native American Tsalagi (Cherokee legend)

"The SOUND is the sole expression of the Ineffable Name, the secret appellation of the One in Whom we live and move and have our being, and Who is known to the Great White Lodge through this name."

—Alice Bailey
    “In the beginning was OM…" - here in the vedic wisdom and hindu scriptures,...the 'om' is 'Brahman', and 'Brahman' is the 'om'....as 'God' and his 'creative word' are recgonized as 'one', for it is Brahman that spins out of his own Being, the whole of creation as does a spider spin its web and create for it, its home. By the 'om', all comes into being, all proceeds from 'God', and returns to 'God', for all there is....is 'God', and the holy 'om' by which all things proceed, are ordered, and by creative law and dictation carry their movements. - and so, all creation is in 'concert', a 'symphony' of the divine,....sat-chit-ananda (truth, consciousness, bliss).

dws-t-is-one-12-Religions.jpg

Segways to this subject include my older thread 'Logos - the medium of creation', and my presiding in studies in our last thread on 'Hinduism', where we did a complete commentary on the Bhagavad Gita, some chapters of the Vedas, and several of the Upanishads. My recent divings into studies of the saints and mystics of the eastern traditions, particularly Anandamayi Ma....are reviving my resonance with the ancient vedic wisdom whose name is rightly called 'sanatana dharma'...the 'eternal path' or 'eternal religion/way'. In the recognition of universal wisdom, we recognize, synergize and compliment the teachings of both east and west,.....for the 'yin' and 'yang' must co-exist, correlate and be in synergy, within the one whole.

And so it is, AUMEN.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 963 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Emanuel View Post
    They'res either eternal individuated life for human's, or they're is not.

If they're is not, or if they're is, dictate's the optimal neural pattern in the humans physical human brain.

The above is either true or not. If it is not true, it mean's that, regardless of whether or not they're is eternal individuated life for human's, they're is only 1 ideal state of the human brain, in term's of how it is organized to think. I.O.W., the ideal human mind is independent of whether or not human's ultimately live forever, in whatever form it happen's to take.
    (For my part, full disclosure, I believe that we live forever in brand new, shiny body's that have all the wonder's of our current corruptible body's, plus super power's like flying and traveling as does the wind. We will --if we enter the eternal kingdom of God/heaven --be able to travel back and forth between the new heaven and the new earth, which may be a lot closer to each other than they are today (I suspect that heaven is >13.6-13.7 billion lightyear's away), or we may simply have the ability to physically span these inconceivably great distance's in a moment. I believe in the general resurrection of the dead, which will occur at the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and those of us who still live when He come's will be changed instantly to our new body's, while the dead shall all rise with new body's. The terrible shame will be any of those who rise up from there grave's to brand new body's, but who will not enter the kingdom of our Lord and of our God. They will live forever in torment, none the least of which is the torment of rejecting the Gospel of our Lord whenever hearing it 1st . . . being that I believe all this, of course. )
    I believe that the optimal neural pattern for the human brain is the same, regardless of whether or not they're exist's eternal individuated life for human's. I believe that, if they're is a true or correct algorithm for transforming the human mind into its optimal physical state, that it must be the Christian faith. This is what it mean's to be a Christian, is what I'm saying, in saying this.

I believe that helping other's to achieve there optimal neural pattern is impossible apart from teaching the Christian faith. It isn't just that Jesus take's a hypothetical form in our brain's --Jesus exist's in negative or relief form in everybody's head. Believing in Him transform's and begin's to transform the brain.

===
    That was dense and cumbersome. Please ask for any clarification and I'll try, try again!

DJ (Daniel "Dumb Jock" Emanuel)
    So you're saying that we should believe Easter is nonfiction, even if Easter actually is fictional? Because then you'll have the "optimal neural pattern?"

Why are all your "you're/your"s wrong?
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

Romans 10:9 (KJV) 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)

Trevor: "I know how to drive, man."
    Ricky: "You also know how to be stupid."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nihilo For Your Post:

freelight (November 7th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    So you're saying that we should believe Easter is nonfiction, even if Easter actually is fictional? Because then you'll have the "optimal neural pattern?"

Why are all your "you're/your"s wrong?
    Not sure if DJ is still following the thread, but an interesting metaphysical speculation in any case. I think in general we can say that what our conscious mind chooses to accept as useful or meaning information, is processed by the subconscious in a way that programs or prefigures it to 'believe' or 'acccept' those images or concepts as 'true', so that accepting information can be both 'positive' or 'negative' in their qualities or effects.

The fact remains, that all religious beliefs and their various mythologies are taken into the mind symbolically, and 'interpreted/translated' in some fashion so as to be used by the subsconsious in some way that translates some meaning or value. The subsconscious mind doesn not necessarily distinguish from 'reality' or 'illusion' but what it is programmed with, unless the light of conscience or divine intelligence governs or coordinates the information

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Journey notes.....

Segways in the Infinite........

As consciousness,...the "I" is ever charting its course thru space and time, and as long as there is space and time for 'experience',...it is all 'relative' to that individual personality-experience in any given dimensional context, anywhere, anyplace.

Ever before us, is all potential and possibility in our very being and its creative faculties of experience, reason, conscience, logic, desire, contemplation, endeavor, all that can be realized, attained, comprehended and concluded, yet ever within the venue of infinite potentiality. As long as infinite potentiality of being exists, there is the infinity of creation engaging itself in all its possible extensions thru relativity (all possible relations and knowledge), and hence LIFE itself, is the womb and nexus of all that is, was and will ever BE.

Some personalize this infinite reality-source (as 'Father-Mother-God' or as a 'personality'), others are content to grant it the mystery of being 'The Source' ( a non-personal Deity), free of name, form or denomination, since it by nature is beyond relativity.... beyond definition. - names, forms and denominations only serve us in 'relating'. When all relativity, space, time, difference, seperation are dissolved,...there is only what is indivisible at the heart of all... being Self-cognizant and Self-radiant.

Here, now, all IS. - nowhere to go or become, as all that I AM is here now. - all else is but a memory, perception or projection of consciousness....a play of appearance and form (God engaging evolution/creation).

conduit.jpg

See: maya (illusion)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 963 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Not sure if DJ is still following the thread, but an interesting metaphysical speculation in any case. I think in general we can say that what our conscious mind chooses to accept as useful or meaning information, is processed by the subconscious in a way that programs or prefigures it to 'believe' or 'acccept' those images or concepts as 'true', so that accepting information can be both 'positive' or 'negative' in their qualities or effects.

The fact remains, that all religious beliefs and their various mythologies are taken into the mind symbolically, and 'interpreted/translated' in some fashion so as to be used by the subsconsious in some way that translates some meaning or value. The subsconscious mind doesn not necessarily distinguish from 'reality' or 'illusion' but what it is programmed with, unless the light of conscience or divine intelligence governs or coordinates the information
    It's the word 'optimal' that caught my eye. Is there a way to test or characterize or examine the human mind, that will reveal the 'biologically ideal' human religion, in a scientific, objectively verifiable analysis? Our biology might tell us what to believe. It may not matter whether it's true, it just might be the biologically optimal religion, regardless.
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

Romans 10:9 (KJV) 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)

Trevor: "I know how to drive, man."
    Ricky: "You also know how to be stupid."

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb The eye that is single to the Universal EYE ("I")

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    It's the word 'optimal' that caught my eye. Is there a way to test or characterize or examine the human mind, that will reveal the 'biologically ideal' human religion, in a scientific, objectively verifiable analysis? Our biology might tell us what to believe. It may not matter whether it's true, it just might be the biologically optimal religion, regardless.

I had set an intention to study the biology and function of the human eye, since it is a wonder in itself, and a study of its function as mirroring the inner meta-psychological functions of the mind's 'perception' of things is even more fascinating. It would appear that all the is perceived is just a play, an illusion of various light photons reflecting back to the eye in different configurations, vibrations and frequencies, and that all forms are just matter and energy so formed to be 'visible' to the naked eye, while subtler energies are invisible, yet still exist in their primal or more ethereal subsistencies.

In any case,...all that exists to consciousness, is a play of light to the physical eye, at least in this visible light-spectrum, and all else is more subtle in the invisible realms, where various factors condition how we interpret, translate and relate to whatever substance or information is present at any given time, within any given space.

I dont know that biology affects anything except the perception that is limited to or confined within a physical body, so those modifications of conscious existence would be acting within the organism itself, as so contained within that medium. If an organism has the capacity or potential for 'God-consciousness', at least the higher intelligence and cognizance of divinity, as in that immmortality-potential within the human soul, it would intuit a universal truth that is inherent in the very spirit of 'God' in all space and time, so that eternal wisdom at the heart of LIFE itself, would be seen as universal to all traditions, schools or cultures. This perception recognizes the truth at the Heart of Existence, the One God original and common to all. No single religion would or could have a monopoly on the Universal Truth and ancient wisdom.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Invest your 'interest'.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dressed.In.Red View Post
    Interesting
    Indeed, our 'interest' in something is like a down payment into the soil of it, where the seed of new information, inspiration or illumination may bud, or bloom..bringing with it new insight, expansion of vision, enrichment of sight. Sowing your 'interest' into the field of divine Spirit will yield its own harvest, perhaps conditioned by various factors,..but where the interest is granted and allowed to explore its meaning and value in any particular divine subject, some harvest shall forthcome.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Quest of the soul.............

~*~*~

Latest post - Question your assumptions

In this post I address Nihilos attempt to show that the words of Jesus in the UB (Urantia Book) contradict the the biblical record as being presumptuous, based on his own 'interpretation' of the gospel, from his own traditional, orthodox Christian conditioning, while the essential truth of what the UB teaches about our relationship with God as his offspring, and HE being 'Our Father' is fundamental....whether Jesus was raised from the dead or not.

I call into question our own assumptions about anything, to research, reconsider and review. Our notions or assumptions about anything, about reality, any subject or object, is subject to change, modification, even dismissal. Hence remaining open, testing all things, as even Paul admonishes, is the way to go,....maintaining a healthy skepticism. In the end, we all subjectively experience life in our own individual way, and all we have is what is subjectively interpreted, perceived or realized, and while progressing forward in space and time....so many factors are at the fore,...affecting and helping to influence our assumptions and conclusions about anything.

The soul still alive and conscious in space and time...is ever within the conditional flux of existence, and under the directives of those forces that determine its course, its karma, so to speak. This is just the tip of the iceberg, if we consider 'infinity' as being the 'iceberg'.

Blessings for the journey

Thread Information