• I don't like it.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • TOL changed?

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great work, Knight! Did you really do all of this all by yourself? How many pots of coffee did it take? I am in awe. :up:
:cheers:
Of course not!

You all helped me pull this off in the TOL-a-THON. :up:

Also my main man lucky was there for me during the upgrade, he helped me get things going as well.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tech note: I notice when I hover over the home button, the forum button to the right enlarges and show "Home", instead of the Home button itself doing so:)
Hmmm... it doesn't do that for me. Maybe try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You know what it reminds me of, in terms of color scheme and graphics? A campaign website.

In a good way.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Hmmm... it doesn't do that for me. Maybe try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

It does it for me also...and I cleared my cache as you suggested.

When you hover of "HOME" the word "FORUM" enlarges and it changes to the word "HOME".

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The "Tags" feature is pretty cool.
Yes. And eventually we will have a "tag cloud" which will be really cool.

For those that don't know "tags" are like keywords that could be used to describe the subject material of a thread. You can add as many tags to your own threads as you want.

Lets say you start a thread about abortion, you might add the following tags....

abortion, pro-life, pro life, personhood

(separate phrases with commas), then you will be able to search for similar threads simply by clicking on that keyword in the tags block.

Door

Yes. And eventually we will have a "tag cloud" which will be really cool.

For those that don't know "tags" are like keywords that could be used to describe the subject material of a thread. You can add as many tags to your own threads as you want.

Lets say you start a thread about abortion, you might add the following tags....

abortion, pro-life, pro life, personhood

(separate phrases with commas), then you will be able to search for similar threads simply by clicking on that keyword in the tags block.

:dizzy: :sigh:

keypurr

Knight you did a great job. Thanks for making the best web site even better. Your work brings the good news to a lot of people.
God Bless you and your family

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is now a tag cloud at the bottom of the advanced search page. In the tag could the bigger the text the more that phrase is searched. Just click on a tag and it will take you to similar threads.

The tag feature will get more useful when more threads are "tagged".

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We get it, we get it... we understand that you don't get it. :D

Its OK Door, you don't need to understand all the "techie" stuff. Just make posts like you always do. :up:

Right, it works for me :thumb:​