Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    ..... The bottom line is that Christianity brought civilizations out of the pagan dark ages, it'll do it again.
    The Enlightenment, the Renaissance and the Age of Reason was led by people who questioned the supremecy of the Church.

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 948 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    ..... The bottom line is that Christianity brought civilizations out of the pagan dark ages, it'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    The Enlightenment, the Renaissance and the Age of Reason was led by people who questioned the supremecy of the Church.
    And?
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I made reference to "the right to privacy" in my opening post. Here is a Lifesite News article that explains it in further detail.

How the Supreme Court’s gay ‘marriage’ ruling is tied to abortion and contraception

July 9, 2015

After the Supreme Court's ruling that same-sex “marriage” is a constitutionally guaranteed right, many Americans have asked, “How did we get here?” Last month's opinion tells us the road stretches back more than 50 years.

Justice Anthony Kennedy's ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges gave additional proof that the legal basis for same-sex “marriage” is inextricably tied up with abortion-on-demand and other aspects of the sexual revolution.

In his 5-4 decision, Justice Kennedy says the newly discovered constitutional right to enter into a homosexual “marriage” is granted, in part, by the “right to privacy.”

That right, first propounded by the court in 1965's Griswold v. Connecticut ruling, also conferred a woman's right to abortion-on-demand, according to the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision.

“Same-sex couples have the same right as opposite-sex couples to enjoy intimate association,” Justice Kennedy wrote last month, in an opinion that quoted Griswold. “Like choices concerning contraception, family relationships, procreation, and child-rearing, all of which are protected by the Constitution, decisions concerning marriage are among the most intimate that an individual can make.”...

Over the last 50 years, the “right to privacy” has been used to cover every form of sexual practice, displacing the public's right to object on moral grounds – something contained in Kennedy's 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling.

Read more:
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ho...n-and-contrace

How much longer before incest laws are overturned (note that I highlighted "family relationships") due to a brother and sister's/mother and son's/daughter and father's'/son and father's/daughter and mother's "right to privacy"?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCutlureWarrior

Feel free to explain your thoughts further if there was something that I missed.

LOL...(this guy kills me). So the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement down deep inside is "passionate" and let me guess, like disco, their movement too will fade away?
    Talking about the sleepy, neutral, lukewarm, complacent religious people, like yourself - those who allowed us to get to this point ------ you first class idiot.
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
    ~Daniel 2:22

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzal View Post
    As the coming generations become more liberal and progressive, I find this highly unlikely.
    History moves in a saeculum. It revolves along expansive and conservative cycles. It is not linear.
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

LOL...(this guy kills me). So the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement down deep inside is "passionate" and let me guess, like disco, their movement too will fade away?

Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    Talking about the sleepy, neutral, lukewarm, complacent religious people, like yourself - those who allowed us to get to this point ------ you first class idiot.
    And here I thought that due to their "compassion", organizations like Planned Parenthood, NARAL, Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN, GLAAD, etc. etc. were going to close up shop.

Yes, Christians without a doubt have been apathetic, allowing you godless secular humanists to get where you are today.

Tell me: Do you believe that the LGBTQueer movement will become complacent (cruising public toilets for anonymous sex and staking out elementary school playgrounds for "recruits" fulltime instead of a few hours a day) and the movement to restore decency will hit them so hard that they didn't even see it coming?

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Quetzal
    As the coming generations become more liberal and progressive, I find this highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    History moves in a saeculum. It revolves along expansive and conservative cycles. It is not linear.
    On a side note: Ask Quetzal why he continues to post in a thread where he's put it's author on ignore (I have to hand it to Que, he knows his limitations when it comes to challenging the truth about homosexuality).

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

And here I thought that due to their "compassion", organizations like Planned Parenthood, NARAL, Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN, GLAAD, etc. etc. were going to close up shop.

Yes, Christians without a doubt have been apathetic, allowing you godless secular humanists to get where you are today.

Tell me: Do you believe that the LGBTQueer movement will become complacent (cruising public toilets for anonymous sex and staking out elementary school playgrounds for "recruits" fulltime instead of a few hours a day) and the movement to restore decency will hit them so hard that they didn't even see it coming?
    Right, that's me: a secular humanist.

I think what will hit them, and not only them, will be an abrupt change due to global economic collapse and war, which will change the atmosphere suddenly.

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Before I start the detailed segment on Education (the history of public education in the US, how the secular humanist movement took it over, the importance of public education and how people of decency can get it back), I wanted to share some current articles as well as a few that were written while I was on my month + hiatus from this now 4 part thread.

It appears that due to some internet hackers, the marital infidelity of millions of adulterers can be viewed by the world. It's ironic that some hackers are the good guys in this incident, and a government that allows these immoral acts (by decriminalizing adultery decades ago) are the bad guys (it goes back to that "right to privacy" that I spoke about in the OP and a couple of posts ago).

Five Lessons From The Hacking Of An Adultery Website

By Dr. Michael Brown

August 20, 2015

After making threats for weeks, anonymous hackers have released the private information of millions of users of the Ashley
    Madison website, billed as the “most successful website for finding an affair and cheating partners” and boasting that it is “the world’s leading married dating service for discreet encounters.”

So much for being discreet.

What lessons can we learn from the release of millions of names of users looking for adulterous hookups?

1) Sooner or later, your sin will find you out (Numbers 32:23)...

2) Nothing is hidden from God...

3) It pays to live clean...

4) Be quick to repent...

5) God's Word is eternally relevant...

Read the article in it's entirety: http://barbwire.com/2015/08/20/1000-...ltery-website/

Remember those words, they make a lot of sense.

Last edited by aCultureWarrior; August 20th, 2015 at 09:36 AM.

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Yes, and people who feel homosexual (I'll grant that this isn't a choice) have a choice whether to engage in those perverted acts or not, and if they do choose to engage the Bible says that deserves death.
    Thus, the bible should be ignored as the concepts of morality it espouses to are barbaric and clearly the work of stone age savages, not some kind of loving and moral deity.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrakeM View Post
    Thus, the bible should be ignored as the concepts of morality it espouses to are barbaric and clearly the work of stone age savages, not some kind of loving and moral deity.
    Bronze age, not stone age. Any atheist who criticizes God usually is some poor dumb anti-theist begging for attention.
    John 1:1-2
    1 εν αρχη ην ο λογος At the beginning, it was a word; και ο λογος ην προς ο θεος and a word, it was unto a God; και θεος ην ο λογος and the God, it was.. A word 2 ουτος a-such... 2 ην εν αρχη προς ο θεος ... it was at the beginning unto a God.

"Yahweh" is a word, not just Christ!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The LGBTQueer movement has made momentous gains since I started this now 4 part thread just over 3 years ago:

The military: Instead of focusing on a strategy to defeat ISIS and Islamic terrorism in general, the Obama administration concentrated on allowing proud and unrepentant homosexuals into the military. With the repeal of DADT, some of these sexually deranged people are holding high ranks (Brigadier General Randy S.Taylor introduced his 'husband' at the Pentagon's 2015 Gay Pride event).

If that doesn't scare the holy jihad out of the Muslim barbarians, the Pentagon is heavily weighing in on allowing cross dressing/genital mutilated transsexuals to openly serve in the US armed forces.

The Boy Scouts: Not only has the US military allowed proud and unrepentant homosexuals into their ranks, one of our country's largest youth mentor organizations, the Boy Scouts of America which was founded on biblical doctrine, just over 2 years ago allowed 'gay' (sexually confused) youth into their organization.

Since pedophilia/pederasty was a huge problem in the Boy Scout organization (as it was in the Catholic Church due to liberal policies allowing homosexuals into the priesthood), it made perfectly good sense to ban homosexual adults from mentoring youth, which amongst other things kept innocent young boys safe from sexual predators in venues like overnight campouts. Throwing common sense out the proverbial window, the Boy Scouts of America in July of 2015 put huge smiles on the faces of the 'Man/Boy Love" faction of the LGBTQueer movement and voted to allow adult homosexual leaders into the organization.

Marriage: With the invaluable institution of marriage limping along due to the decriminalization of adultery, cohabitation laws and the legislation of no-fault divorce decades ago, all of the pawns were in place to mock God's institution of marriage even more by the LGBTQueer movement. The US Supreme Court, following in the footsteps of the 1973 Roe v Wade decision, in late June of 2015 ruled in Obergefell v Hodges amongst other things that "the right to privacy" gave two people of the same sex the constitutional right to marry.

In Part 4 I'll review some past subjects that were discussed in Part's 1, 2 and 3 (Link to Part 3 of "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!")
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...d.php?t=101920

I will continue to discuss current topics as they come up, and will go into detail other areas that haven't been covered extensively (Education, pedophilia/pederasty, 'gay' Christianity, African AIDS hoax, Transgender movement, etc.). I'll continue to promote therapy for sexually confused youth and adults alike, using their own testimonies to see that change is possible, as the LGBTQueer movement is doing everything it can do to ban therapy that has helped enormous numbers of men, women and youth leave homosexuality behind.

With yet another important election coming up in 2016, I'll show how people who want to return to a society that embraces decency can get involved in the political process at the grass roots level to help nominate and get God fearing men and women elected to public office (and get their friends and like minded church congregates involved as well).

While I'll continue to post a table of contents every 20+ pages, I'm also adding an extensive index which will allow the readers of this thread to click on direct links to things like disease, disorders and early death: "D"; homosexual "culture": pride parades, film festivals, etc. "C"; causes of homosexual desires: "C", Pedophilia/Pederasty: "P", LGBTQueer bigotry, intolerance, tyranny and terror tactics: "T", and the indoctrination of youth: "Y".

I'll be adding links frequently, so come back to page 1 to check for updates.

While the prognosis for turning things around currently looks grim, remember that it took decades for the sexual anarchist movement to get where they are today, and never forget:

"With God, all things are possible".
    In other words, gay soldiers are fighting for aCultureWarrior's rights even while he fights to eliminate theirs. Those are real heros.
    Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Regarding the OP and allowing homosexuals (and soon trannsexuals) to serve in the military:

Quote Originally Posted by shagster01 View Post
    In other words, gay soldiers are fighting for aCultureWarrior's rights even while he fights to eliminate theirs. Those are real heros.
    I went into detail in Part 1 why homosexuals (i.e. people who have severe mental health problems) weren't allowed and shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military (we saw what happened when homosexual Adolf Hitler and his homosexual SS thugs were in power in Germany).

Elaine Donnelly, the President of the Center for Military Readiness has many articles on how homosexuals disproportionately sexually assault fellow soldiers, etc.

http://cmrlink.org/

Speaking of the military: I see that our new military is turning women into killing machines, something that should concern any civilized society.

Two US soldiers become symbols of new generation of female fighters (become Army Rangers)
    http://news.yahoo.com/two-us-soldier...44956647.html#
    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; September 19th, 2015 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gay people are NOT a "threat " to the US military or the military in any country anywhere . They have been serving openly in the Israeli military and all over Europe for many years , and this has not caused
    any difficulty at all there .
    Why would Israel allow gays to serve openly in its military if they would cause problems ? They have to have a top notch military in order to protect themselves . They do, and gays have caused them zero problems .
    Gay men have served in the military everywhere on earth from the very beginning , and there has never been a war in which they did not serve . Of course, they kept their homosexual identity to themselves and bothered no one .
    Many gay soldiers, sailors and airmen have fought with great valor and done great service to their countries .
    But unfortunately, the US military has discharged many perfectly good soldiers and other military personnel who had done nothing improper merely because they happened to be gay . This is an outrage !

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Gay people are NOT a "threat " to the US military or the military in any country anywhere . They have been serving openly in the Israeli military and all over Europe for many years , and this has not caused
    any difficulty at all there .
    Why would Israel allow gays to serve openly in its military if they would cause problems ? They have to have a top notch military in order to protect themselves . They do, and gays have caused them zero problems .
    Gay men have served in the military everywhere on earth from the very beginning , and there has never been a war in which they did not serve . Of course, they kept their homosexual identity to themselves and bothered no one .
    Many gay soldiers, sailors and airmen have fought with great valor and done great service to their countries .
    But unfortunately, the US military has discharged many perfectly good soldiers and other military personnel who had done nothing improper merely because they happened to be gay . This is an outrage !
    What do you mean it's not causing problems? Don't you realize that when people spend time around the people we are trying to convince them are scum that they realize that gay people are human beings? And how are we going to convince them that murdering gay people is acceptable once they realize gay people are human beings!? What do you think people will do if/when they take a long hard look at what our book says about gay people? This could ruin our magic based hate group and then how are we going to convince them to vote for people that want to decrease taxes on billionaires when they already pay half the tax rate of the middle class? We need that hate. It's only a matter of time before people realize that pro growth economics is just a re-branding of trickle down economics!

Thread Information