ShadowGov Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

So you're here, in this thread, just so you can not answer?:rolleyes:

No, because it's a forum that is free for anyone to respond on. Delmar being a Moderator also can respond wherever he likes to respond. Speaking of what you said, are YOU here in this thread just so you can ask Delmar why he is not answering? :think:

Sweet Pea

He just called and his uncle was shocked.. He's looking into why it isn't there anymore...

(Sorry, it's nothing dramatic....)

Can you sleep again at night Granite? Knowing that we're not conspiring against you? :chuckle:

Oh geeze....no vast right wing conspiracy after all? :chuckle:

~SP

Granite

Hall of Fame
Man you just burst Granite's bubble. :rotfl:

Uh...not really. You should try reading your own mind, Kev, 'cause reading mine doesn't work out too well for ya.:cool:

P.S. Is it a site glitch or was the content deliberately removed?

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Gosh Granite, aren't you friendly today.... Still trying to quit smoking, I guess? :rolleyes: Anyway, you're welcome.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Gosh Granite, aren't you friendly today.... Still trying to quit smoking, I guess? :rolleyes: Anyway, you're welcome.

Actually, you were helpful. (Well, you and your hubby both.) Although there's still no explanation yet as to what's up. Just a little curious.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Actually, you were helpful. (Well, you and your hubby both.) Although there's still no explanation yet as to what's up. Just a little curious.

:idunno: We don't know either. I know that they are working on updating/upgrading the websites so that could be why. I bet that when they find out what's up, they'll have it back on there.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:idunno: We don't know either. I know that they are working on updating/upgrading the websites so that could be why. I bet that when they find out what's up, they'll have it back on there.

Excellent!

The more people that read it, the better.

WizardofOz

Excellent!

The more people that read it, the better.

I can only hold on to the hope that Bob realized the error of his ways and removed it out of personal embarrassment.:eek:

I personally hope it goes to the trash where it belongs so no one can read that garbage again.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can only hold on to the hope that Bob realized the error of his ways and removed it out of personal embarrassment.:eek:

I personally hope it goes to the trash where it belongs so no one can read that garbage again.
Ahhhh... the tolerant people. :doh:

:sozo: How dare ideas be bantered about!!

WizardofOz

Ahhhh... the tolerant people. :doh:

:sozo: How dare ideas be bantered about!!

How dare I have an opinion about rather dumb ideas!:chuckle:

Bantered? It was all a big joke! My bad. I guess I missed the humor.;)
I'll sleep better tonight now knowing no one was ever serious about it to begin with.:up:

That's good to know, actually.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I notice that both Shimei and Knight have seemed to say recently that this "constitution" was never intended to be taken seriously.:think:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I did? Where? :confused:

Some comment or another back on that Christian Taliban thread. It was a while ago. From what I recall you were trying to say that Enyart never expected this king-loving fluff to be taken seriously at all.

I'm not sure if it's just because you guys are uncomfortable or embarrassed with this monarchial nonsense or what. If it's a joke it ain't funny and if it's not intended to be taken seriously, it's a complete waste of time. What's more, casually suggesting a replacement for the supreme law of the land is usually not an indicator of one's love or respect for country.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some comment or another back on that Christian Taliban thread. It was a while ago. From what I recall you were trying to say that Enyart never expected this king-loving fluff to be taken seriously at all.

I'm not sure if it's just because you guys are uncomfortable or embarrassed with this monarchial nonsense or what. If it's a joke it ain't funny and if it's not intended to be taken seriously, it's a complete waste of time. What's more, casually suggesting a replacement for the supreme law of the land is usually not an indicator of one's love or respect for country.

It isn't a joke. Longing for a government that knows the difference between right and wrong and wishing we has an actual justice system instead of just-a-system to me shows that we love our country and are sorry to see it go to hell in a hand-basket. Basing our laws on Biblical principles is the best way to accomplish this task.

Status
Not open for further replies.