User Tag List

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,661 Times in 2,410 Posts

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    I agree, but I think that the unfortunate amount of fanatical extremism has made it easy to just blanket label speaking out against an abomination as extremism. So now it's really hard to speak out against it or you're called a fundamentalist. Again, I don't mind. This country doesn't have much life left in it anyways. I'll admit that I'm furious with you and the others for showing the complete shutdown of your reasoning skills when it comes to my arguments much in the way you accuse me of doing.
    It's generally borne out of extremism or fanaticism when folk cry out for homosexuality to be criminalized. The fixation that fundamentalists have in regards to homosexual people is quite frankly - bizarre. If you think society was somehow better before it was de criminalized then you're flat out crazy and in no position to berate anyone else's reasoning skills whatsoever. How about you and everyone else quit with your hang ups over the sexual proclivities of consenting adults and address issues that are of far more importance in society today?
    Well this is fun isn't it?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Repentance of sinful behavior is love Al. Engaging in a deadly disease ridden behavior is hate.
    Fundies from two camps demonstrating their bigotry and desire to force their beliefs and doctrine on others in the same thread is not without some degree of irony I note. But I suspect however that you haven't even noticed being confronted by your Muslim mirror image aCW since only your own beliefs can be the only "Truth" in town, right?

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I'm more interested in exposing a false religion that beheads sexually confused people and rapes little boys and girls in the name of Allah.
    Debunked as posted above.

That's the beautiful thing about websites like jihadwatch, barenakedislam, pamelagellar and thereligionofpeace: they look to your Quran to explain why you barbarians do what you do.
    I've shown that all the sites you've quoted are biased against my religion. They're no more reliable as a source for evaluating my religion than these guys are for your religion:

Didn't see that coming did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    It's generally borne out of extremism or fanaticism when folk cry out for homosexuality to be criminalized. The fixation that fundamentalists have in regards to homosexual people is quite frankly - bizarre. If you think society was somehow better before it was de criminalized then you're flat out crazy and in no position to berate anyone else's reasoning skills whatsoever. How about you and everyone else quit with your hang ups over the sexual proclivities of consenting adults and address issues that are of far more importance in society today?
    Because there isn't going to be a society for much longer with the Homosexuals running around so rampantly in it.

Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    Fundies from two camps demonstrating their bigotry and desire to force their beliefs and doctrine on others in the same thread is not without some degree of irony I note. But I suspect however that you haven't even noticed being confronted by your Muslim mirror image aCW since only your own beliefs can be the only "Truth" in town, right?
    And again, this environment makes it easy to just dismiss my message as fundamentalism. I only care that the country I love is going to be destroyed. I'm trying to get over it, but I'm having a hard time of it because the infrastructure that was layed down as a result of leaders with integrity has not been seen anywhere else on this planet for centuries (not since the time of my religion when Islamic law was appropriately implemented instead of the mockeries we have today, when all 3 Abrahamic faiths were able to co-exist, when leaders feared god's judgement on them and did not steal so much as a grain of wheat from the people, aka... the real good old days).

Quran 2:188
    And do not consume one another's wealth unjustly or send it [in bribery] to the rulers in order that [they might aid] you [to] consume a portion of the wealth of the people in sin, while you know [it is unlawful].

Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Because there isn't going to be a society for much longer with the Homosexuals running around so rampantly in it.
    Of course there is, it's just not one you personally approve of.

And again, this environment makes it easy to just dismiss my message as fundamentalism. I only care that the country I love is going to be destroyed. I'm trying to get over it, but I'm having a hard time of it because the infrastructure that was layed down as a result of leaders with integrity has not been seen anywhere else on this planet for centuries (not since the time of my religion when Islamic law was appropriately implemented instead of the mockeries we have today, when all 3 Abrahamic faiths were able to co-exist, when leaders feared god's judgement on them and did not steal so much as a grain of wheat from the people, aka... the real good old days).

Because that's pretty much what it is. If extremism could just be wiped out then society and humanity might just have a chance of not obliterating itself, but in reality there's always going to be nutball sects like ISIS and the equivalent on this plane. If folk could just learn to accept that differences in creed, colour, orientation, belief and the fact that a stretch of water and a difference in language isn't an excuse for "battle" then maybe the world won't blow itself up by "mans hand".

But that ain't gonna happen is it?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw fanatically waving your particular holy scripture around at every opportunity as if it were an absolute "Truth" or perhaps "proof" isn't exactly convincing me that you are even capable of being fair minded and balanced rather than a raving fundamentalist.

I rather suspect that you that would have Sharia Law imposed on the country that you claim to love at the drop of a hat if you could, not just for the homophobic bigotry indicated in the title of this thread but for all aspects of life, right?

It's fundamentalism like yours, not just the Islamic kind, that is the real danger here, as some of us have been pointing out to your resident Christian fundamentalist counterpart (aCW) who has been wooing us all with his own pleasant charms here on ToL for a few years now.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A question for the both of you: If the country is destroyed, and you see the gays as the cause, what will you say and do?

Just curious.
    Just curious skyforger. Why would you seem to feel a need to contrive such a stupid loaded question?

What would I say if slimy green alien creatures from Alfa Centaury took over the world? mmm

Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    No Al, the author of this thread is Muslim. Remember that Christians want you to repent your unrighteous ways and Muslims just wanna kill you.

I can tell that you're having withdrawal pains from my 3 part thread being closed. Not to worry, the real reason why homosexuality must be recriminalized will be back in August.

Try to remember it this way Al:

You can invite me over for ham sandwich and I won't yell out "Death to all infidels!".

Also remember that your secular humanist religion and Islam have something so very dear in common:

a devout HATRED of Judaism and Christianity.
    But the secularists here are not the ones spreading hate and lies

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw fanatically waving your particular holy scripture around at every opportunity as if it were an absolute "Truth" or perhaps "proof" isn't exactly convincing me that you are even capable of being fair minded and balanced rather than a raving fundamentalist.
    Which is the problem I mentioned earlier. You've become jaded.

I rather suspect that you that would have Sharia Law imposed on the country that you claim to love at the drop of a hat if you could, not just for the homophobic bigotry indicated in the title of this thread but for all aspects of life, right?
    I don't think the world will ever be capable of properly implementing Sharia Law. Also, Sharia Law needs acceptance from the populace so I wouldn't try to implement it here. Your foolishness in supporting homosexuality by referring to views that are counter to it's immorality as "homophobic bigotry" shows to me that you are as close minded as you see me to be. So, arguing with you further is going to be pointless. I'm just going to use this thread as an outlet for my feelings and probably ignore you for the most part after this.

It's fundamentalism like yours, not just the Islamic kind, that is the real danger here, as some of us have been pointing out to your resident Christian fundamentalist counterpart (aCW) who has been wooing us all with his own pleasant charms here on ToL for a few years now.
    See above response. Your idiocy will destroy us. I'll just take precautions for when you succeed.

Just curious skyforger. Why would you seem to feel a need to contrive such a stupid loaded question?

What would I say if slimy green alien creatures from Alfa Centaury took over the world? mmm
    So that you'd have a chance to think about your mistakes. But you don't see them as mistakes, so there's no need for you to answer the question. I could have asked: If you end up in hell for supporting the homo's what would you say and do? But I figured I'd try something more towards this life than the afterlife that I'm not sure you believe in. I know I'd get the same answer as quoted now so I won't bother pressing the question.

Of course there is, it's just not one you personally approve of.
    That would be the best case scenario you could hope for. The likelihood however is not even as good as your chances for winning the powerball lottery. But yeah, it could happen, so keep hoping I guess. I hope you'll understand if I just take precautions in case it doesn't work out so well.

Because that's pretty much what it is. If extremism could just be wiped out then society and humanity might just have a chance of not obliterating itself, but in reality there's always going to be nutball sects like ISIS and the equivalent on this plane. If folk could just learn to accept that differences in creed, colour, orientation, belief and the fact that a stretch of water and a difference in language isn't an excuse for "battle" then maybe the world won't blow itself up by "mans hand".

But that ain't gonna happen is it?
    Again, as with alwight, you've all become jaded and accepting of immorality. In a way it's like stealing. You don't start with a car. You start with a candybar in a store when no one is looking. Then it's a DVD. Next it's some electronics. After a while you work your way up to cars. So many of you cannot see how far your moral compass has fallen. You probably engage in sins routinely that would have shocked the previous generations. All in the name of progress. Well, you're certainly making progress, but I don't think you're really looking at the destination you're progressing towards. I can't help but call you names and that will detract from your attention span for my comments. But I figure that most of you weren't going to pay attention anyways. Not my problem. I only felt it necessary to post this so that I didn't bottle it up inside and so that you had a chance to see the immorality you were condoning. I've done that. You didn't listen, and now I've done my part and can probably leave it be for a bit. The people laughed at Noah's ark, they stayed behind to practice abominations in Lot, and they built a golden calf in Moses's absence. Sin has always been appealing, and only when people see their own ruination do they repent (at which point it's too late). So, you've got your chance and you can take it or leave it. My (metaphorical) money's on you leaving it though. I just hope I don't have to actually see you burning in hell from a distance for your actions though, I'm kinda squeamish about that sort of thing.

Over 3000 post club
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People start allowing alcohol.
    Eh, it's just alcohol, nothing bad will come of it. Drunk driving accidents.

Then cigarettes.
    Eh, it's just burnt plants and paper. So what. Second hand smoking causing cancer.

Then weed.
    Eh, it's just a different plant. Whatever. We have no idea what effects it will have until we see them.

Then adultery.
    Well, we allowed alcohol and tobacco, and besides, it's not really harming anyone. And we had fatherless children and a record divorce rate.

It's just one thing after another, but you say "Oh, well so many people said this world is going to the dogs. I've yet to see it." That's because you aren't looking. You're used to this. It's slowly going to hell in a handbasket and you're just looking at the here and now. I'm not surprised. Each of the civilizations that collapsed because of immorality felt the same way. It seems we haven't learned from history and really are doomed to repeat it.
    I too see our civilization in free-fall collapse. Anyone who looks beyond the "dog and pony show" we see in the world today agrees.I have figured out years ago that our entire civilization is collapsing, but because we only see reality at 24 frames a second, we don't notice.

It is happening in slow motion, but God's creation should tell us that when things die, new life is also growing inside the shell of the old.

We will either change or die. It's up to us, God and our DNA.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

As far as allowing the use of alcohol, tobacco and other activities, that's the way things go. Everybody complained about horse-drawn carriages being driven too fast. And now we have automobiles, just like we once began to manufacture cigarettes.

Everything we do, every tool we have, can be either used or abused.

Now it seems the pendulum has swung another way and those things that we seem to abuse are being dealt with. Smoking is being regulated and discouraged, drinking is being looked at and the effects of alcohol are becoming more and more learned about.

You can live life to the fullest, but death is also part of life. It always has been.

(STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That would be the best case scenario you could hope for. The likelihood however is not even as good as your chances for winning the powerball lottery. But yeah, it could happen, so keep hoping I guess. I hope you'll understand if I just take precautions in case it doesn't work out so well.
    Oh please. You rabid fundamentalists are an increasingly unfunny joke. Do you think that society was better a few decades/centuries ago when being homosexual was still a crime? Strikes me society is a lot healthier now that we have laws protecting children from abuse, women have a voice and blacks can sit anywhere they like on a bus...

Again, as with alwight, you've all become jaded and accepting of immorality. In a way it's like stealing. You don't start with a car. You start with a candybar in a store when no one is looking. Then it's a DVD. Next it's some electronics. After a while you work your way up to cars. So many of you cannot see how far your moral compass has fallen. You probably engage in sins routinely that would have shocked the previous generations. All in the name of progress. Well, you're certainly making progress, but I don't think you're really looking at the destination you're progressing towards. I can't help but call you names and that will detract from your attention span for my comments. But I figure that most of you weren't going to pay attention anyways. Not my problem. I only felt it necessary to post this so that I didn't bottle it up inside and so that you had a chance to see the immorality you were condoning. I've done that. You didn't listen, and now I've done my part and can probably leave it be for a bit. The people laughed at Noah's ark, they stayed behind to practice abominations in Lot, and they built a golden calf in Moses's absence. Sin has always been appealing, and only when people see their own ruination do they repent (at which point it's too late). So, you've got your chance and you can take it or leave it. My (metaphorical) money's on you leaving it though. I just hope I don't have to actually see you burning in hell from a distance for your actions though, I'm kinda squeamish about that sort of thing.
    Eh, a few generations ago folk would have been appalled at women having the vote and interracial marriage, shocking eh? I don't make it my business to get involved in the private and sexual lives of others because it's actually none of my business. If you think lecturing about 'hellfire' and the like is going to result in a reasoned discussion then think again also.

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,152 Times in 993 Posts

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    Repentance of sinful behavior is love Al. Engaging in a deadly disease ridden behavior is hate.

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times Al, you secular humanists better pray to whatever you pray to that Christendom wins this culture war, cuz these Muslim barbarians will rape and murder homosexuals, but not necessarily in that order.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which is the problem I mentioned earlier. You've become jaded.
    Mindless fundamentalism is the real problem and risk to society, you perhaps can't see the wood for the trees it seems skyforger.
    Ancient holy scripture, of say the Abrahamic variety, is simply a reflection on life as composed by ancient human minds of the time, nothing more. It does not have magical powers, nor should it be used as an excuse by fundamentalists to command and control those who don't agree or who choose not to adhere, since it is often clearly very wrong, cruel and ignorant. It is particularly wrong about such matters that seem to then require the inflicting of much inhumane punishments or the mistreatment of others who are then deemed by men, not gods, to be below their own fanatical standards.

I don't think the world will ever be capable of properly implementing Sharia Law. Also, Sharia Law needs acceptance from the populace so I wouldn't try to implement it here. Your foolishness in supporting homosexuality by referring to views that are counter to it's immorality as "homophobic bigotry" shows to me that you are as close minded as you see me to be. So, arguing with you further is going to be pointless. I'm just going to use this thread as an outlet for my feelings and probably ignore you for the most part after this.
    You perhaps then have nothing but a mindless adherence to an ancient scripture that consenting adults should not be free to choose for themselves what they do in private and with whom? If you don't like being referred to as a homophobic bigot than stop being one, think for yourself and stop using ancient religious scripture as a fig leaf for it.

See above response. Your idiocy will destroy us. I'll just take precautions for when you succeed.
    See above, then see aCWs posts and see the Christian reflection of you.

So that you'd have a chance to think about your mistakes. But you don't see them as mistakes, so there's no need for you to answer the question. I could have asked: If you end up in hell for supporting the homo's what would you say and do? But I figured I'd try something more towards this life than the afterlife that I'm not sure you believe in. I know I'd get the same answer as quoted now so I won't bother pressing the question.
    You can't demonstrate my "mistakes" by bald assertion alone skyforger, I'll take my chances on who's hell I may or may not end up in, but maybe I will see you there too who knows? Not you I suggest.

Sorry skyforger but you can't demonstrate to me from ancient scripture who would go to hell and why nor even that there is such a fate in store for anyone. For all you know homophobic bigots would be the first to get to go there.
    If my own moral compass is actually discordant with the real god then that's between me and the real god not Earthbound fundamentalist bigots adhering to their particular holy scripture.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times Al, you secular humanists better pray to whatever you pray to that Christendom wins this culture war, cuz these Muslim barbarians will rape and murder homosexuals, but not necessarily in that order.
    Their medieval fundamentalist mind-set may arguably not be quite as sophisticated or up to date as yours is perhaps aCW, but you are hardly a breath of fresh air.

Over 3000 post club glassjester's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their medieval fundamentalist mind-set may arguably not be quite as sophisticated or up to date as yours is perhaps aCW, but you are hardly a breath of fresh air.
    By what standard do you evaluate how good or bad a particular "mind-set" is?
    Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjester View Post
    By what standard do you evaluate how good or bad a particular "mind-set" is?
    Unlike some religionists apparently I seem to be able to make my own relative valuations without any need at all to refer to an ancient scripture first.
    However I never pretend that my standards are objective and absolute, only mine.

Thread Information