User Tag List

Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 629

Thread: Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

    Qur’ānic Illumination on the Phenomenon of Sexual Deviance
    By Dr. Ja‘far Sheikh Idris



    The rally that was held in Washington in defense of sexual deviance raised an argument among people with regards to the nature of this phenomenon and its significance. I have therefore thought it proper to present the Qur’ānic answers to the Muslim reader to some of the questions, uncertainties, and claims which the demonstrators raised regarding this phenomenon.

    1. The perpetrators of this shamelessness say that what they are seeking is a new thing that was not known in different societies in the past, because it was disapproved of. They claim that such disapproval is not right for societies (like Western society) that have made great strides in progress toward democratic freedom and the care for human rights. But we know from the book of our Lord that it is not a new thing as they claim; all that they are seeking today was sought for and carried out by the people of Lot, as we shall show. The Qur’ān teaches us that resemblances in personal conditions result in resemblances in words and deeds; nations resemble each other despite the difference in time.

    “So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike.” (Al-Baqarah: 118)

    2. They claim that their deviant inclination is something they were born with in their ‘genetics’ and nature – just as some people were born with an inclination to the other sex, they were born with an inclination to their own. But the Qur’ān denies this when it tells us that the people of Lot were the first to start this shamelessness.

    “So you commit lewdness such as no people in creation ever committed before you? For you practice your lusts on men in preference to women: you are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.” (Al-Ā‘rāf, 80-81)

    Were their statement a ‘natural’ one, some earlier people would have been born with it, some human individuals at least. If it were a natural thing, why would Allāh have condemned the practice of it? And even if the basis of it were a natural inclination, they could not possibly claim that practicing it openly is a natural state of affairs. Because the heterosexual inclination is a natural state. Practicing sexual activity openly, even with one’s spouse, is not a natural affair.

    3. Just as these deviants today want to come out of the stage of concealment into the stage of openness, so did the people of Lot:

    “Indeed you approach men, and obstruct the road [i.e. commit highway robbery and acts of aggression against travelers]? And practice wickedness [even] in your councils?” (Al-Ankabūt: 29)

    What the people of this inclination are seeking is not to be compelled by society to conceal themselves, despite their openly swerving away from the straight way. Likewise, they seek to get what other people in the society have, such as the right of marriage, respect, and employment in all sectors of the state, whether military, political, educational, and diplomatic.

    Why, they say, are you intruding into what I do in my bedroom? What is the difference if a person does this with someone of the same type, whether man or woman, or with the other type? It is merely a hereditary affliction.

    However, the fact is that they are not simply seeking to do what they do privately, in their bedrooms. For, if they do it privately, a matter needs no permission from contemporary Western societies. It is not counted as a crime when it is consented to by both parties. What they are seeking now is really the right to proclaim openly that they are of this type, and that society does not oppose their public behavior which indicates that they are on this deviation, just as it does not oppose behavior that shows one to be “straight.”

    I say “straight” in quotation marks because the publicizing of some sexual acts, even between men and women, even between married people, is not customary for straight people, though it has become customary in Western societies.

    The open practice of vices is worse than concealing them, because it offends straight people and tempts the weak ones among them to commit what these deviants are doing openly.

    4. But the state of the people of Lot – as our Lord has told the story – shows that even this open publicizing is not the end of the path; it is only the first stage followed by – when no one exists to prevent them – the stage of supremacy.

    When the deviants are predominant in the society, the righteous people become constrained because they have to share the dwelling space in the same town.

    “And his people gave no answer but this: ‘Drive them out of this city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!’” (Al-Ā‘rāf, 82)

    5. Yet they go further than this: they will help each other to force righteous people to commit these vices with them, if they are able. Thus, Allāh’s Messenger Lot (peace be upon him) was worried, when the angels in the form of handsome-faced men came to him. He knew what would happen to them with those people, who thought the guests were really men. So there came about what he had dreaded, the people came rushing and panting. Lot proposed marrying his daughters to them (whether that means daughters of his own flesh and blood or just the daughters of his people). But they did not restrain themselves and they humiliated him with his guests:

    “When our Messengers came to Lot, he was grieved on account and felt himself powerless to protect them. He said: ‘This is a distressful day.’ And his people came rushing toward him, and they had been long in the habit of practicing abominations. He said: ‘O my people! Here are my daughters: they are pure for you if you marry! Now fear Allāh, and do not disgrace me concerning my guests! Is there not among you a single right-minded man?’

    But they brazenly answered him: ‘Well do you know we have no need of your daughters: indeed you know quite well what we want!’ He said: ‘Would that I had power to suppress you or that I could betake myself to some powerful support.’” (Hūd, 77-80)

    6. The perpetrators of this sexual deviation today want the law to respect relations between two of them with the status of marriage, and grant them all the rights that married people have. However, what we recognize from the case of the people of Lot is that this vice is of an absolutely licentious nature, with no commitment to a single partner, or even a limited number of partners. When this behavior takes control of one of them he cannot recognize any boundary in his actions. When he hears that to which his desires incite him, a sort of madness befalls him, and he throws himself blindly into committing sin with anyone, whether he likes the person or not. Consider the words of Allāh, the Most High, describing their condition as they confront the guests of Lot (peace be upon him).

    “And his people came rushing toward him, and they had been long in the habit of practicing abominations.”

    In the dictionary “Tahdīb Lisān al-‘Arab” the exact definition of the original Arabic word: al-harā’ and al-ihrā’ does not mean only rushing. It shows also the intensity of drive and rapidity of running that goes over the limit. It means that the men hurried and trembled with haste and anxiety or anger or excitement...al-muhrā’ (the person who rushes) means ‘mad, insane.’ It is a vice that by its nature is excessive and goes over the limit:

    “For you practice your lusts on men in preference to women: you are indeed a people transgressing beyond all bounds.”

    7. And it is a vice linked – contrary to what most people think – with violence and aggression against others, an aggression which goes beyond sexual aggression. The people of Lot who practiced this vice in their councils were also highwaymen (robbers):

    “Do you indeed approach men, and obstruct the road? And practice wickedness even in your councils?”

    8. Another thing the straight person finds odd is the confederation and cooperation between the male and female deviants. Obviously one would expect that one would dislike the other, as long as there is the difference between them with each side inclining to their own kind, and wanting nothing to do with the other. However, the story of the people of Lot reminds us that some of the women were impressed by this deviation among the men, and they liked it. One such was Lot’s wife, the sinner whom Allāh destroyed with her people while he saved Lot and other members of his family.
    From here: http://www.angelfire.com/al/islamicp..._deviance.html

    Homosexuality is the final and most egregious immorality a society can commit. We started it by allowing alcohol, then smoking, then other drugs, and then adultery. You ever look at the homosexual arguments in favor saying: Why don't you just ban smoking too? They've wedged their way into our society through the door we left open. If you leave food on the floor, first you get ants, then roaches, and finally rats. If you leave the door open for immorality, first you get alcohol/smoking, then adultery, and finally gays. People defending the gays constantly say that marriage already means nothing in this country. They're right. And we let it become like that. We even have the monument to human sin: Burning Man (yes, we've regressed to worshipping idols again)

    This isn't new either, when morals decline society eventually follows. It happened in Lot. It happened in Rome (to the Romans). It's happening here now.

    The gays actually had to bribe/convince the American Psychological Association to reclassify their behavior as normal. Once they'd managed to do that, they latched onto the laws in this country that protect against discrimination because they were now deemed normal. Then they built lobbies that could organize pressure against anyone who disagreed (economic and other kinds of pressure). Now if anyone openly speaks against them who isn't spectacularly independently wealthy, they will not find a job/their business will be sued and go under/they will be vilified (See #4 in the above quote for how this matters, it's basically what they're doing). There's a reason all 3 Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) condemn homosexuality. Once you let it infect your society, it will end your society. That's also the reason that the punishment for openly practicing homosexuality is so severe in Islam. As in we stone them to death for it. Now, they have to do it openly, people have to witness it, it has to be in a land where Islamic law is practiced, and they must be aware of the consequences for what they are doing. The punishment is so harsh because we do not want to allow them any chance to spread. If they do it in a bedroom where no one sees them and no one knows, even in an Islamic society, then it is not our job to police that and the sin lies with them.

    I have read about peoples who were destroyed (egyptians and specifically the pharaoh who persecuted Moses), a specific people who were cursed (The Jews for killing so many of their prophets without cause, violating the covenant with God, and playing games with his intent [This is the reason they've been persecuted so much throughout history, though I've known many good ones and I wish them the best]), and one who was cursed and will be destroyed (Satan). But I've never heard of any group other than the gays who were destroyed (the people of Lot/Aids) and cursed (The prophet of my religion cursed them). In fact, the word abomination to describe what they are doing occurs in both Islam and Christianity (Hud 11:78 "and they had been long in the habit of practicing abominations"/ Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them".
    ).

    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman.
    It was narrated by Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him): "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 'There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.'"
    ummah means people.

    They will destroy this society, they will blame other things for it, and we must let it happen. They have already infected this country too deeply and there is nothing we can do about it. Nothing lasts forever anyways. Though it is a pity because I love this country. It's just a shame to see what's going to happen to it. I suggest it be recriminalized, but I know better than to hope it will be.

    They are transgressing beyond all bounds. Why not make adultery culturally acceptable? Why not decriminalize every drug? Why not reduce prison sentences regardless of the offense? Nothing is beyond these people because as mentioned above
    "When this behavior takes control of one of them he cannot recognize any boundary in his actions."

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    It is time that all God-fearing people across all faiths abandon the notion of democracy. Most of mankind are in sin and ignorance. The devil loves democracy because democracy can usurp the right of God and scripture. Wake up and open your hearts to the warning from God.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Repentance96 View Post
    It is time that all God-fearing people across all faiths abandon the notion of democracy. Most of mankind are in sin and ignorance. The devil loves democracy because democracy can usurp the right of God and scripture. Wake up and open your hearts to the warning from God.
    I think some government is needed, and to some extent democracy can work, but the problem is that so few people fear god anymore. Leaders do not realize that they will be judged more strenuously than others for their responsibilities. Politicians just want money and power now. If you aren't willing to sacrifice your principles for those things, you cannot accrue the money needed to get into leadership roles. Also, people are afraid of the gays as they have reached the point of supremacy. I personally feel we are nearing the end of days. I say just live as best you can and stay away from the sins that pervade society as much as you can.

  4. #4
    Over 4000 post club alwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isle Of Wight UK
    Posts
    4,773
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 229 Times in 142 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    366456
    aCW is that you?

  5. #5
    Over 1000 post club Buzzword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 164 Times in 133 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    114706
    Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    aCW is that you?
    Because we totally needed another mindless religious fanatic around here.
    “In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
    -Adam Hamilton

    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  6. #6
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,641
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    173064
    The title of this thread is the first step on the journey to ethnic cleansing and a "final solution."

    It's what happened to the Jews, the homosexuals, the foreigners, the elderly, misshapen and the destitute.

    Identify them as a virus, compare them to vermin, view them as "those OTHER people," register them, put them in railroad cars and then give them a gas shower.

    Problem solved.
    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  7. #7
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,791
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 1,042 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    621892
    Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    aCW is that you?
    No Al, the author of this thread is Muslim. Remember that Christians want you to repent your unrighteous ways and Muslims just wanna kill you.

    I can tell that you're having withdrawal pains from my 3 part thread being closed. Not to worry, the real reason why homosexuality must be recriminalized will be back in August.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    The title of this thread is the first step on the journey to ethnic cleansing and a "final solution."

    It's what happened to the Jews, the homosexuals, the foreigners, the elderly, misshapen and the destitute.

    Identify them as a virus, compare them to vermin, view them as "those OTHER people," register them, put them in railroad cars and then give them a gas shower.

    Problem solved.
    So, I see you completely glossed over the part where I stipulated the restrictions under which they are killed by stoning. They can be in societies other than ours and we will not go out and fight them unless they fight us. However, the persecution complex of the gays makes this a typical knee-jerk response and one I've seen a lot (though it seems to be popular with them to claim the reverse even as they sue a cake baker out of business, spit on a pastor, and send death threats to a pizza place). You really have to try to break the rules to be punished under appropriate Islamic law. Like deliberately speeding in a school zone when the lights are flashing. You know the cops are going to pull you over... why do it in the first place? It's fine though, we're not going to destroy this country. The gays are, and people like you are going to help them do it. You can burn in the same fire with them on judgement day if you're so comfortable supporting their mockeries of God today.

    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    No Al, the author of this thread is Muslim. Remember that Christians want you to repent your unrighteous ways and Muslims just wanna kill you.
    As you can see from my above post, even with people committing abominations (the gays) all we want is them to not openly practice their sin in our society. We do not go out and kill people. There are fanatics in any religion. If you're a catholic, do you consider protestants to be on the right path? Vice versa? How about the heaven's gate movement? I'm just glad that this forum exists so I can post what will happen and put the concerns on my heart at rest (it's not good to keep this kind of stuff bottled up).

    I forgot to mention, it's funny now that if a psychologist or other member of the APA speaks against the homosexual "norm", they are discredited and kicked out. Supremacy just as mentioned in #4 above.
    Last edited by skyforger; July 11th, 2015 at 06:46 PM.

  9. #9
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,791
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 1,042 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    621892
    Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    As you can see from my above post, even with people committing abominations (the gays)...
    (Don't be afraid to use the word "homosexual", because that's the behavior that we're talking about here).

    all we want is them to not openly practice their sin in our society.
    Your Qur'an says differently.

    "Islam goes beyond mere disapproval of homosexuality. Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death. Beneath the surface, however, there are implied references to homosexual behavior in paradise, and it has been a historical part of Arab and Muslim culture."
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Qu...osexuality.htm

    "Women are for [breeding] children, boys are for pleasure."
    https://work949.wordpress.com/2010/1...t-on-for-this/

    Are you sure you're a Muslim?
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    (Don't be afraid to use the word "homosexual", because that's the behavior that we're talking about here).



    Your Qur'an says differently.

    "Islam goes beyond mere disapproval of homosexuality. Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death. Beneath the surface, however, there are implied references to homosexual behavior in paradise, and it has been a historical part of Arab and Muslim culture."
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Qu...osexuality.htm

    "Women are for [breeding] children, boys are for pleasure."
    https://work949.wordpress.com/2010/1...t-on-for-this/

    Are you sure you're a Muslim?
    For the first one:
    Sahih International
    There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.
    http://quran.com/52

    So that shoots that one down. I always hesitate to believe sites that just rampantly take things out of context like that. Seems I was right. Cultural stupidity getting mixed in our religion is why we have freaks like ISIS. That fatwa about sodomy for allowing explosives is an example of such BS. So is the stuff that the Ottomans did to boys. This is what immorality does to any society, ours is no different. The rulers just basically lost their minds and fear of god along with them.

    Now for the second one:
    Also cultural BS which was practiced by Afghans and not necessarily Muslims, but even if I am mistaken and it was practiced by people purporting to be Muslims, it's cultural BS.

    The prophet cursed the people who do it and said the following:
    The Prophet of Islam said: "Whoever you find committing the sin of the people of Lut (Lot), kill them, both the one who does it and the one to whom it is done" - i.e. if it is done with consent. (This hadeeth was narrated by al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan, 1376.)
    So there is no way that they're following the rules of my religion. And as I showed above, if you take a bit of time to read the underlying meaning of the verse, the boys are servants to bring you stuff, not for you to perform abominations on.

    I do add one further thing, we are required to follow the laws of the land we reside in and at worst leave such a land when those laws start requiring us to do prohibited things. We cannot follow the rule of the above quote in this society. It would have to be under the stipulations I demonstrated in my first post (one of which is being in a place where Islamic Law is practiced correctly).

    I'm completely certain I'm a Muslim and that you might want to look a bit more carefully into what we're really about.

  11. #11
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69840
    Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    aCW is that you?
    I thought the same thing.


    This is like a list of ACW's top ten favorite lies.

  12. #12
    Over 4000 post club alwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isle Of Wight UK
    Posts
    4,773
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 229 Times in 142 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    366456
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    No Al, the author of this thread is Muslim. Remember that Christians want you to repent your unrighteous ways and Muslims just wanna kill you.

    I can tell that you're having withdrawal pains from my 3 part thread being closed. Not to worry, the real reason why homosexuality must be recriminalized will be back in August.
    I seem to have trouble telling fundie bigotry apart, you all look the same to me.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerBullet View Post
    I thought the same thing.


    This is like a list of ACW's top ten favorite lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    I seem to have trouble telling fundie bigotry apart, you all look the same to me.


    A deep infection that has brainwashed people into thinking it's normal and will drag them into a pit of fire. The sad part is that I think most of the homos don't even know what they're doing is wrong because the ones before them fought so hard to perpetuate the lie that it isn't and the legacy carries on. Still, they all have a chance to look more deeply into the truth of the matter and they choose not to. Again, it's fine. Burn your country down by supporting this immorality. Just don't complain when you finally finish it off. Yes, they were the catalyst, but you were all enablers.

    A question for the both of you: If the country is destroyed, and you see the gays as the cause, what will you say and do?

    Just curious.

  14. #14
    Over 4000 post club alwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isle Of Wight UK
    Posts
    4,773
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 229 Times in 142 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    366456
    Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    A deep infection that has brainwashed people into thinking it's normal and will drag them into a pit of fire. The sad part is that I think most of the homos don't even know what they're doing is wrong because the ones before them fought so hard to perpetuate the lie that it isn't and the legacy carries on. Still, they all have a chance to look more deeply into the truth of the matter and they choose not to. Again, it's fine. Burn your country down by supporting this immorality. Just don't complain when you finally finish it off. Yes, they were the catalyst, but you were all enablers.

    A question for the both of you: If the country is destroyed, and you see the gays as the cause, what will you say and do?

    Just curious.
    Being gay isn't the problem it's Muslim gunmen who shoot innocent people on holiday or those that behead innocent hostages for not being Muslim.

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    Being gay isn't the problem it's Muslim gunmen who shoot innocent people on holiday or those that behead innocent hostages for not being Muslim.
    First, I'd like an answer to my question if it isn't too much trouble.

    Second, people who call themselves Muslims are doing that. People who called themselves Christians burned people for being witches in Salem, Oregon.

    Also, people aren't gay. People choose to commit abominations. It's hard for them to stop once they start, but they had a choice and they chose poorly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us