Thread: Is somebody messing with me?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet View Post
    Could be your dogs are your girlfriends. Are you stuck in a thought hole?
    Wow! You are so cool, Cliff. That's your best one liner? Do you have a need to know?
    Saint John W

2. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

Tambora (March 4th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Wow! You are so cool, Cliff. That's your best one liner? Do you have a need to know?
    I need to know why your mind is gone. How did I get being a cliff instead of puppet? Mixing names is a sign of mind going. Lay and see your doctor
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thanks
    Thanked 9,896 Times in 6,050 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The shortest answer would probably be: The gospel is the good news that Jesus saved His people from their sins. (Matt 1:21; 1 Cor 15:1-4; Jn 19:30; Heb 9:12)
    When did you trust the Lord AFTER hearing and believing that Christ died for your sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day? That is the order...

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

There had to have been a moment or you are not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV) as His righteousness/work would not have been put to your account as it's only "upon all them that believe" (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (March 8th, 2017),Tambora (March 4th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    When did you trust the Lord AFTER hearing and believing that Christ died for your sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day? That is the order...

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

There had to have been a moment or you are not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV) as His righteousness/work would not have been put to your account as it's only "upon all them that believe" (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).
    Topical date setters. So boastful of datings. Pride blinds to darkness.

But you rejected my july 1, 1958 at 11PM date when I physically believed. I gave you the exact date and you ask me agian when and now you want me to give you another date. Do you want my offical accept jesus card filed at the southern baptist office. Whats wrong with you? So aggressive in forcing people to give you a date of thier salvation. Like a certification circus with screaming rock n roll celebration that ruins hearing.

Ok,you wont accept my answer so we cant help you. You're no different than the RCC when your requirements of traditions must satisfy you and your cult. If you're sure of my salvation, then you're obligated to make sure I give your denomination 10% of my income so your pastor can add a pool in his backyard. You're greedy in every case. Thank heavens I'm not a fundie like you, praise God for that!

Give us an example of how you would answer your repetitive question so we can satisfy just you for your own comfort.
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But you rejected my july 1, 1958 at 11PM date when I physically believed. I gave you the exact date and you ask me agian when and now you want me to give you another date. Do you want my offical accept jesus card filed at the southern baptist office. Whats wrong with you? So aggressive in forcing people to give you a date of thier salvation. Like a certification circus with screaming rock n roll celebration that ruins hearing.
    I've never asked anyone for a "date" of when they trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth.Rather I ask them, "When was there ever a moment..." to prompt someone to look back on themselves/ to examine themselves to see if they be in the faith, because if they can't look back to a time when they trusted the Lord after hearing and believing what Christ did on that cross for their sins and God raising Him from the dead, they are not saved/lost/not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

I hope there was a moment for you.

Good day.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok,you wont accept my answer so we cant help you. You're no different than the RCC when your requirements of traditions must satisfy you and your cult. If you're sure of my salvation, then you're obligated to make sure I give your denomination 10% of my income so your pastor can add a pool in his backyard. You're greedy in every case. Thank heavens I'm not a fundie like you, praise God for that!

Give us an example of how you would answer your repetitive question so we can satisfy just you for your own comfort.
    I don't recall you ever giving an answer. It could have very well been hidden amidst all of the rhetoric you post. I truly hope that you have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the gospel of Christ. And if you have, it's time you start preaching it as the power of God that saved you (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recall you ever giving an answer. It could have very well been hidden amidst all of the rhetoric you post. I truly hope that you have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the gospel of Christ. And if you have, it's time you start preaching it as the power of God that saved you (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!
    Big misunderstanding among anticalvinists how the reformed come to trusting Jesus. We always preach trusting in the Lord but anticalvinist such as you want to take it away from the christians to try to lure people to thier denomination through entertainment instead of true worship. The reformed trust the Lord cause God inspired them to. They were made willing. This whole predestination debate is plain silly and that means you don't really know what you're talking about. Don't fall for theses false theologies plastered all over TOL. Its jealousy that not everyone will fall for other denominations. Its all about greed in those debates. Just remember that calvinsts do place thier trust in jesus. Don't bicker endlessly looking for date some can't provide. It will take you to neverland
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never asked anyone for a "date" of when they trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth.Rather I ask them, "When was there ever a moment..." to prompt someone to look back on themselves/ to examine themselves to see if they be in the faith, because if they can't look back to a time when they trusted the Lord after hearing and believing what Christ did on that cross for their sins and God raising Him from the dead, they are not saved/lost/not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

I hope there was a moment for you.

Good day.
    Whats wrong with going forward as lead by God?
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big misunderstanding among anticalvinists how the reformed come to trusting Jesus. We always preach trusting in the Lord but anticalvinist such as you want to take it away from the christians to try to lure people to thier denomination through entertainment instead of true worship. The reformed trust the Lord cause God inspired them to. They were made willing. This whole predestination debate is plain silly and that means you don't really know what you're talking about. Don't fall for theses false theologies plastered all over TOL. Its jealousy that not everyone will fall for other denominations. Its all about greed in those debates. Just remember that calvinsts do place thier trust in jesus. Don't bicker endlessly looking for date some can't provide. It will take you to neverland
    I'm not an "anti-Calvinist", but a world reconciliationist as in 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV. If that puts us at odds, your fight is against the scriptures that show the atonement is efficacious to all men. I've no denomination and neither does the Body of Christ (Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV). My motive is in line with God's will

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not an "anti-Calvinist", but a world reconciliationist as in 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV. If that puts us at odds, your fight is against the scriptures that show the atonement is efficacious to all men. I've no denomination and neither does the Body of Christ (Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV). My motive is in line with God's will

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    Scriptures are best if you leave them as they are. You are anticalvinist in plain view. You're also a scientologist. Heres what they do. They talk to you and look for clues. They ask you agian to go deeper. They drive you with repitive questioning till you give more clues. They get you emotional and angry. They give you a doll and ask you to beat it up while asking you more aggressive questions. you go into more emotional chaos and then they're able to get you to spill out things you never though you could do.
    I know your psychology tricks and you'll never get me to say what isn't biblical. You're like the Charismatic penticoastals that drills people with repetive questioning and positive thinking and suggestions till they break down and babble like they discovered something. I won't fall for your charismatic trickery cause I follow the bible exaclty as it tells me too without you . You ought to pray more and still yourself and observe God's movements and go with the flow. you're going against the flow and the grain and yourself. Now move on !
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thanks
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to know why your mind is gone. How did I get being a cliff instead of puppet? Mixing names is a sign of mind going. Lay and see your doctor
    Oh. Thanks for the psycho babble, Cliff Calvinist/Clavinist:

Saint John W

17. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

Tambora (March 4th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scriptures are best if you leave them as they are.
    Yes! The scriptures mean what they say, as they say it and to whom they say it.
    You are anticalvinist in plain view.
    You're wrong.
    You're also a scientologist.
    You're hysterical.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know your psychology tricks and you'll never get me to say what isn't biblical.
    You're spoiled by philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men (Colossians 2:8 KJV). Isn't it time you man up/walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)? Isn't it time you drop the word of man and preach the word of reconciliation 2 Corinthians 5:14-21 KJV? It is due time! Now, testify it!

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're spoiled by philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men (Colossians 2:8 KJV). Isn't it time you man up/walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)? Isn't it time you drop the word of man and preach the word of reconciliation 2 Corinthians 5:14-21 KJV? It is due time! Now, testify it!

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
    I've done that thousands of times. I'll let you babble on. You need to cut back on coffee
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! The scriptures mean what they say, as they say it and to whom they say it. You're wrong.
    You're hysterical.
    We see you through your posts . My statements still stands
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thread Information