User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 115

Thread: Is somebody messing with me?

  1. #16
    Maranatha Nanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Motown
    Posts
    4,615
    Thanks
    2,727
    Thanked 931 Times in 898 Posts

    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    26546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    Accept the truth.

    John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

    16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.



    The World of Jn 3:16-17 !

    Part 1 thru 3:
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...?p=4327237#892

    ~~~~~
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

  2. #17
    LIFETIME MEMBER Bright Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calfornia
    Posts
    9,159
    Thanks
    373
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    The World of Jn 3:16-17 !

    Part 1 thru 3:
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...?p=4327237#892

    ~~~~~
    You actually think I am going to waste my time reading the posts of a Hyper-Calvinist fool. Get real and believe the true Gospel.

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4New American Standard Bible (NASB)

    The Fact of Christ’s Resurrection
    1 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand,
    2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
    4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

    Jim Elliot

  3. #18
    Maranatha Nanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Motown
    Posts
    4,615
    Thanks
    2,727
    Thanked 931 Times in 898 Posts

    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    26546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    You actually think I am going to waste my time reading the posts of a Hyper-Calvinist fool. Get real and believe the true Gospel.

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4New American Standard Bible (NASB)

    The Fact of Christ’s Resurrection
    1 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand,
    2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
    4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

    Those verses are addressed to the Saved Brethren Christ died for;
    not those whom the devil has blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

    ~~~~~
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

  4. #19
    LIFETIME MEMBER Bright Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calfornia
    Posts
    9,159
    Thanks
    373
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Those verses are addressed to the Saved Brethren Christ died for;
    not those whom the devil has blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

    ~~~~~
    Guess they are not for you then.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

    Jim Elliot

  5. #20
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147871
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Those verses are addressed to the Saved Brethren Christ died for;
    not those whom the devil has blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

    ~~~~~
    Translated: God is an idiot, like myself, for even encouraging us, "the elect," to even read, study, survey, the book, as it's all quite irrelevant, w/o a purpose, even though it is allegedly written just to/for us-Cuz weeze the elect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Wicked Clavinists/Calvinists.
    Saint John W

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 4th, 2017)

  7. #21
    Over 1000 post club Puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19327
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    LOL You're a little late, Mr. Pate. No, everyone lost posts due to a recent overhaul. If you look back, you'll see there was a big discussion on this already.
    Silly little man wants to show his imagined god how much credit he earned for salvation. He'll find out that 19,000 worth of boasting is completely worthless. I don't blame TOL for wanting to delete his garage. He'll be more upset in afterlife.
    Calibrated by the Gospel

  8. #22
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    61769
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    At my age you need all of the recognition that you can get.

    Well as you don't indicate in your profile how old you are, I can only say if you feel that old you should only worry about the one who matters, and how faithful you are to RIGHTLY dividing the Word of truth.

  9. #23
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    61769
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppet View Post
    Silly little man wants to show his imagined god how much credit he earned for salvation. He'll find out that 19,000 worth of boasting is completely worthless. I don't blame TOL for wanting to delete his garage. He'll be more upset in afterlife.


    The parrot squawks again.

  10. #24
    Over 1000 post club Puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19327
    Quote Originally Posted by StanJ View Post


    The parrot squawks again.

    Calibrated by the Gospel

  11. #25
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    61769
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppet View Post



    SQUAWK!!

  12. #26
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    14,176
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354750
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    Accept the truth.

    John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

    16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.


    If one does not have the Holy Spirit they cannot accept truth.

  13. #27
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    61769
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    If one does not have the Holy Spirit they cannot accept truth.
    Actually that is NOT true, because many confess Jesus before they receive the Holy Spirit. I get what you're saying but that does not hold true in reality. We do need the Holy Spirit to show us what the scripture does say when it is NOT clear, but clear scripture doesn't really need revelation.
    John 20:30-31 (NIV) shows that.

  14. #28
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,588
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,135 Times in 20,063 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147831
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppet View Post
    Silly little man wants to show his imagined god how much credit he earned for salvation. He'll find out that 19,000 worth of boasting is completely worthless. I don't blame TOL for wanting to delete his garage. He'll be more upset in afterlife.
    Shut up, oh foolish one.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (March 8th, 2017),Tambora (March 4th, 2017)

  16. #29
    Over 1000 post club Puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19327
    Quote Originally Posted by StanJ View Post


    SQUAWK!!

    Calibrated by the Gospel

  17. #30
    Over 1000 post club Puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19327
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Shut up, oh foolish one.
    That applies to you too. Silly one
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us